Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:02:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bear in your mind if you invest in ICO  (Read 429 times)
coinfused.so

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

ZEN

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

Always bear in your mind if you invest in ICO today, "HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT ALWAYS PREPARE FOR WORST", to expect best result of your investment in ICO all the while being prepared  with options in case it is the worst one possible, there is a few investor  in ICO today being fooled, beacause  they don't prepare for the worst.
They are only thinking to generate more and more generous profit anytime. In fact that the majority of new investors and new comers don't have a lot of knowledge about that.
but remember the majority of those are getting traped by the worst situation were newcomers

this dickhead stole my account. I am bittick. DO not listen to any of this shit.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agamemnus

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:07:31 AM

What I do when I invest in ICOs is to always expect that the coins will end up failing and I will end up losing all of my money and that way I am always prepared for the worst and whatever comes after. ICOs are a risky affair because you do not know if the coins will end up on any exchanges which means you would not be able to sell them and the coins will end up being useless

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

Always bear in your mind if you invest in ICO today, "HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT ALWAYS PREPARE FOR WORST", to expect best result of your investment in ICO all the while being prepared  with options in case it is the worst one possible, there is a few investor  in ICO today being fooled, beacause  they don't prepare for the worst.
Always bear in mind that investing in an ICO is very risky. There is no 100% guarantee of good ROI, that's why you have to be prepared because not all ICO's ended successfully.  I suggest invest only what you can afford to lose and don't expect too much.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Sound advice right there which a lot of people would do well to take. These ICOs are a risky venture and anything can happen to the projects at any time. Before you invest you should first reconcile yourself with the fact that you could end up losing a good chunk of your money, or maybe even all of your money at that. They are not an exact science, there is a lot of risks involved in them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mike0829

Activity: 161

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:36:23 PM

I do completely agree with you. Generally you have to have a plan before making any step with your money. Calculate how much you are ready to lose, how much you want to gain and in what period of time and won`t be losing your head.
altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

Always bear in your mind if you invest in ICO today, "HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT ALWAYS PREPARE FOR WORST", to expect best result of your investment in ICO all the while being prepared  with options in case it is the worst one possible, there is a few investor  in ICO today being fooled, beacause  they don't prepare for the worst.

That's a good Advise. But I do not agree with you. I never ready to lose my investments. This mind makes me very serious while researching on icos and trading alts. Of course I use my risk capital for these investments. But that risk capital is also a capital. Its mine. and I do not ready to lose it.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
YB777

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:39 PM

Hi everyone, I saw this coin called DIMCOIN. They have a DIM ECOSYSTEM and their main product is Hybrid stock exchange on the blockchain.What do u guys think? Should I invest big in this coin ??

HYBRID STOCK EXCHANGE Youtube Promotion Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1u1JRqpg-k

The following medium article is the introduction of the hybrid stock exchange that they are developing
https://medium.com/dim-univers/what-is-hybse-275cc914d26

Introduction to DIMCOIN on Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYe1NDNT6oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xpl_vKgjV10
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

Thanks for your advice, some people think it is a banker that their investment in ICO will yield profit but it is not, the recent market has shown it that most of these ICOs would failed, EtherDelta token hs loss more than 90% of its ICO price, this is very disburbing because it is one of the best Decentralised exchange in the space
PayneCharity

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:05:15 PM

Always bear in your mind if you invest in ICO today, "HOPE FOR THE BEST BUT ALWAYS PREPARE FOR WORST", to expect best result of your investment in ICO all the while being prepared  with options in case it is the worst one possible, there is a few investor  in ICO today being fooled, beacause  they don't prepare for the worst.
Most ICO projects in 2018 are difficult to earn after listing. Most are coins that will cost less than the price of the ICO. I do not think this year will be the year of ICO investment
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Investment in ICO is riskier than trading or holding a crypto currency but if all goes well,it is most profitable. Hence never invest an amount you can't afford to lose.
bibitao23

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:27:51 PM

Well said most of the ICO investors still more than 10 times in loss . now original solution only will survive lots of false claiming and look good white paper doesnt work any more . Bearish market always vanish some useless tokens and Coins . More over investing with greed always leads to loss.
poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:01:33 PM

It's always the worst plan to do before we invest in ICO, and I've been planning to lose everything before I invest in several ICO projects I choose, which is more risky than trading on the exchange and, of course, is likely to get huge profits.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:55 AM

Yes exactly even before I am investing I do lots of reasearch about project long term and short term
Potentiality and community as well as support level . If really coins goes down because of market trend I will buy some more . People not only prepared for worst also greed to get quick profit .

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:39:24 AM

Yes. That's true. I think because of the fact that they put too much faith in their investment that they only think that there will always be gains in their investments. Not thinking that it might be the reverse. They might lose all of their investment because of the thinking. "I am sure that it will recover soon." That's why, being cautious is a crucial attribute an investor should have.
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

I think it's better do your best before the ICO and invest if you think it is solid project.
In this era where you you can pay companies to design everything from whitepaper to website. And pay review website to publish false ratings. I do feel ico' s would need to evolve and get better tho
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: