Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:10:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market is still Green this month.What do you think?  (Read 1642 times)
aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

I don't know, 20 k now seems unachievable price. probably in 2019-2020 year we will hit 20 k again, but BAKKT should be launched to pump price.
It will be a strong movement
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

I think its great but perheps this is not for long time,we dont have so big circulatiin peoples is afraid to invest now.When whales and other big investors start to invest the money then peoples start to invest.

goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:48:17 PM

It is about 6 months of your posting. The market is not always green, This is still not stable. Some days are green and then red, and back to green again. It signs that the fluctuation on the market still happens. However, we may not become worried or fear about tis. This is the cycle of the market. This is the time for us for investment. Moreover, now, we can see the progress of some coins are very good.

JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:51:53 PM

I cannot say how the situation is now as a whole, but it seems to me that now the market can definitely fall very much lower because no one is waiting for this, and if it does, I think a very big panic will start and BTC will be even stronger sold out.
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:01:24 PM

I cannot say how the situation is now as a whole, but it seems to me that now the market can definitely fall very much lower because no one is waiting for this, and if it does, I think a very big panic will start and BTC will be even stronger sold out.
If we assume that the cryptocurrency market is controlled by whales, it is quite logical. I think the fact that it is quite likely, but it is unlikely to be a panic, most likely people will wait for December and if they finally decide to leave the game, just after the new year.

Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

I am waiting for the last wave down until the market really will become green. November can give us the bull time

Insert_

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:18:45 PM

No one will tell you exactly, the market is so unpredictable that you do not know what to expect from him tomorrow, of course the price of 20k it would be great.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

Marketplace associated with cryptocurrency is actually not even close to eco-friendly. You will find already been red-colored marketplace upon the everyday basis and also the levels gets reduces by the daytime! The actual market stress is actually huge which is really apparent in my experience that lots of vendors aren't truly into ideas as well as beliefs associated with cryptocurrency, numerous people would like to create a fast revenue!
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:20:40 PM

I don't see the market being green. since the beginning of this year, the market is falling and I do not believe that this year bitcoin will return to the price of $ 20,000. on the contrary, I believe bitcoin will continue to fall in value.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:23:54 PM

Market is still Green this month.What do you think?
Bitcoin touch again 20k soon?

Until the end of October 2018, the BTC rate remained stable at $ 6,400. Expect November and December that the cryptocurrency market will rebind and that the exchange rate will rebind, perhaps not so much, but it is enough for you to make a profit if you invest and hold at the current time.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

What this years market has shown overall is that by the time the market is stable for a while and seems to be on the rise, it will dump hard again.
That I why I am a bit skeptical about the market at the moment. I think that it will go up eventually, but it may not be right away, it will still take some time.

Suwycu

Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:09:11 AM

Will definitely come back, but I do not think that this will happen this year, most likely in the middle of 2019!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:15:39 PM

There is always that time where the market is always green for a while and that does not mean that the price of the coin is going up, sometimes it just means that the prices of the coins are just staying at a place without going down so there is no kind of red on them. It is going to take the market a while before we start seeing any thing anywhere near that price

Bitcoin_Speculator

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

Advertise in cryptocurrency is certainly far away from efficient. You can get become green advertise at day by day basis additionally, the levels get stabilizes by the afternoon! That put up for sale burden is without a doubt great in addition to being highly visible for me a growing number of dealer typically are not certainly inside creative concepts and even character in cryptocurrency, a number of people plan to get a effective make money!
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:38:49 PM

Everyone is talking only about when the market will recover and what the price of Bitcoin will be, but we all need to understand that no one knows exactly when the trend will change and prices will rise, so we need to monitor the situation and hope for the best development.
holySaint

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:50:21 PM

The market in 2018 will be as stupid as before, I think what you need to win, wait. Watch the market and believe that everything will be restored. In this situation, you need to wait.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:24:23 PM

In the near future bitcoin will not give $20K. This month you can trade calmly, but still carefully. The market promises to be green in December. Then again, red
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

No it cant happen, my prediction about btc price will in arround 5-10k in the end of december. 20k will happen in Q2 2019, just hope etf will get accepted in the next year, if etf get accepted it will make bitcoin price rise like january 2018.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:51:15 PM

after the market falls 40%, the green market, it growth of 5-10 percent looks at least funny

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 05:58:15 PM

I think it's still too difficult for Bitcoin can to rise by 20k on this year because all the prices of coins on the market are still in a state of red not green. my prediction is that if the market price gets green for a long time then the price Bitcoin can only reach 6k or 8k by on the end of this 2018 years. we only hope currently the market price can back recover until 2019 coming it.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓