Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:02:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am flabbergasted that it actually happens on this scale  (Read 752 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:02:55 PM

It is probably worth it, if they can collect ~40.000$ in less then year.

It that forty dollars, or forty thousand dollars?

Forty thousand dollars worth of tokens yeah, but certainly not USD.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

It that forty dollars, or forty thousand dollars?

40 thousand. Some countries use a . Not a ,  gets confusing as fuck. 

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:09:30 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 01:33:28 AM by Theb

This is firm proof that the forum is going to shit.. @theymos ban bounties, sig campaigns are bad enough (yea hypocrite cos I wear one) but this is totally ridiculous.
Hey there TMAN as far as I know Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media Bounties does not directly affect BCT as a forum. Unlike Signature Campaigns where you are required to post here in BCT, Bounty campaigns only requirement is to share their tweets, fb post, Reddit post etc. which does not directly affecting the forum, they are not contributing to any kind of Spam or Shitposting outside their subforum.

But thinking of it differently I can say that they are not abusing any campaign rules as most of the Bounty Campaigns does not prevent you from participating to other bounty campaigns, this way the members are maximizing their time to participate in a lot of bounty campaigns. But I did not say what they are doing is good but in other sense is bad as they are sharing to the social media a lot of Altcoins which maybe some of it will turn out to be a scam or if the investor is new to Altcoins will eventually lose his/her money from trading or even holding the cryptocurrency. All of these is bad advertising where the participant will share right away and let others see, what they are doing is simply irresponsible campaigning.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

40 thousand. Some countries use a . Not a ,  gets confusing as fuck. 

The EU does that. It makes the sums they claim from member states seem smaller. They also use the metric system, because that makes body parts seem larger. Smiley

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

Hey there TMAN as far as I am know Facebook, Twitter and other Social Media Bounties does not directly affect BCT as a forum. Unlike Signature Campaigns where you are required to post here in BCT, Bounty campaigns only requirement is to share their tweets, fb post, Reddit post etc. which does not directly affecting the forum, they are not contributing to any kind of Spam or Shitposting outside their subforum.

But thinking of it differently I can say that they are not abusing any campaign rules as most of the Bounty Campaigns does not prevent you from participating to other bounty campaigns, this way the members are maximizing their time to participate in a lot of bounty campaigns. But I did not say what they are doing is good but in other sense is bad as they are sharing to the social media a lot of Altcoins which maybe some of it will turn out to be a scam or if the investor is new to Altcoins will eventually lose his/her money from trading or even holding the cryptocurrency. All of these is bad advertising where the participant will share right away and let others see, what they are doing is simply irresponsible campaigning.

It's more about the culture that it breeds, the self entitled fucks that then move onto sig campaigns. There were a few people in that thread talking about multiple accounts for signatures as well. My belief is that these "hunters" come here for bounties, then see the higher paying sig campaigns and then want some of the action, if there were no bounties being organised here then Much fewer registrations would be happening

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:33:02 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 08:46:23 PM by coolcoinz

Nice "profession" he's got. Professional spammer, world is getting weirder every day.
If he's doing so many bounties, he's accounts are pretty much worthless, and with the amount of bounty campaigns being scams that don't pay, he's doing half of his work for free. That rodney guy says he has 2 accounts in sig campaigns, somebody should find his forum polluting socks.

The EU does that. It makes the sums they claim from member states seem smaller. They also use the metric system, because that makes body parts seem larger. Smiley
The metric system is actually much better. That's why it's being used in physics.
Every time I hear imperial it reminds me of medieval times. Like i'm about to hear "one ell of cloth for a penny" in the distance. Cheesy

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:36:52 AM

~snip~

It's more about the culture that it breeds, the self entitled fucks that then move onto sig campaigns. There were a few people in that thread talking about multiple accounts for signatures as well. My belief is that these "hunters" come here for bounties, then see the higher paying sig campaigns and then want some of the action, if there were no bounties being organised here then Much fewer registrations would be happening
Yup I agree with you, judging by some of the quotes you provided they are actually proud of what they are doing and their co-hunters are actually envying the time and dedication of the one who is participating 40 bounty campaigns. What I am not agreeing is stopping all the bounty campaigns of ICOs, maybe filtering them is a better option. Before they can create ANN threads and a bounty campaign thread they need to go through a screening process on whether or not their threads can be published in the forum.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
TMAN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:52:16 AM

Yup I agree with you, judging by some of the quotes you provided they are actually proud of what they are doing and their co-hunters are actually envying the time and dedication of the one who is participating 40 bounty campaigns. What I am not agreeing is stopping all the bounty campaigns of ICOs, maybe filtering them is a better option. Before they can create ANN threads and a bounty campaign thread they need to go through a screening process on whether or not their threads can be published in the forum.

I believe the consensus will be that they damage the community and the forum as a whole, if that is the case then it will be down to Theymos to fix it with some fancy new system. I would say 50%+ of these participants are spamming shit and providing no value to the ICO's anyway, so to me it's theft, same as multi accounts with signatures, thes people are stealing from the community. it is creating an ecosystem of total shite

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:50:50 AM

No idea how you are supposed to manage 200 bounties like that... how do you even keep up with every single bounty? Is it even worth it?

For Telegram bounties all bounty hunter have to do is apply with BTT account, Telegram username and ETH address.

For Twitter and Facebook bounties bounty hunter must keep track of the retweets and likes.

I can get that its worth it, however its still impressive someone can manage so many bounties.. having to post/retweet/like 200 different campagnes every day?! That takes some serious micro and macro management skills.

Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 12:19:00 PM by Heisenberg_Hunter
Merited by suchmoon (1), TheQuin (1), botany (1), TMAN (1)

When those Bounty Hunters come across your thread!  Grin

This forum is dead due to the insane bawnty hunters registering and spamming to the core for 50-100$. We will never get back a clean forum as it was, until bawnty hunters leave this forum or the whole lot of Btc and Alt Discussion boards are moved to Trashcan.

Ah,is it Bounty or Bawnty? Most of the shitposters spell them as Bawnty!   Grin Grin

EDIT : Meme is spell checked  Cheesy
edhp

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

200 bounties at the same time is a feat. I wonder if that guy gets regular sleep at all.
mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

Most of the people that do these types of twitter and facebook bounties are also more often from third world countries, there's a lot of money in bounties and these guys they can make a years salary relatively to their country with a few successfull bounties. I'm quite suprised how much I get paid for translating, but I suppose its because ICOs don't really care about these tokens/coins, they just premine it and distribute it for cash. Why would they care if they give you a 100 or a 1000 of these tokens? Its worthless to them. I make exceptions, but I am generally carefull participating in ICOs that distribute bounties because I know they often pay out way more than they should/could and it makes it very dangerous participating, I've noticed that most of the bounty hunters from low-wage countries dump straight away on exchange launch.

Also its not just BTT that is going to shit, its also telegram groups. They're massively toxic these days compared to 6 months ago.
Imo, the whole crypto community is getting more toxic each day. I guess its less and less about the tech and more and more about the money, can't have a decent discussion anywhere.

I am not using telegram from more than one and half month. Unfortunately I have joined with a lot of groups (cryptocurrency related) these guys posts tons of messages. Information overloaded actually. I thought to remove them then again thought let it be like that since I am not using the telegram that much.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:55:27 PM

I'm getting swamped with twitter and youtube email notifications. I don't remember signing up, but I suppose I must have at some stage. I don't read any of them, and I'll probably just do a bulk delete.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Whats the difference between a signature campaign and being in a bounty program?

If the bounty program only has a thread listed here and than requires off site posting I don't see the issue with that, there aren't even that many signature campaigns running. I think it would be fairly easy to see who has multiple accounts in them
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

<snip pic>
This forum is dead due to the insane bawnty hunters registering and spamming to the core for 50-100$. We will never get back a clean forum as it was, until bawnty hunters leave this forum or the whole lot of Btc and Alt Discussion boards are moved to Trashcan.
LOL.  Can somebody give this guy a merit for me?  And this appraisal is spot-on too.

I am thankful that most of the idiotic bounty posters confine themselves to spam threads, and only come to excellent sections like Meta when they want to take their chances sophisticatedly-begging for merits, which they don't ever get.  It's unfortunate that they're ruining the largest section of bitcointalk (Bitcoin Discussion), but I just stay away from there.

These people do spam social media like nothing else, and I'd be pissed if I had friends who polluted my Twitter feed with this crap, or my Facebook wall.  As I mentioned, I don't use either one of those services, so I'm good.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:11 PM

<snip pic>
LOL.  Can somebody give this guy a merit for me?  And this appraisal is spot-on too.

I am thankful that most of the idiotic bounty posters confine themselves to spam threads, and only come to excellent sections like Meta when they want to take their chances sophisticatedly-begging for merits, which they don't ever get.  It's unfortunate that they're ruining the largest section of bitcointalk (Bitcoin Discussion), but I just stay away from there.

These people do spam social media like nothing else, and I'd be pissed if I had friends who polluted my Twitter feed with this crap, or my Facebook wall.  As I mentioned, I don't use either one of those services, so I'm good.

You have given away so much merit in drips and draps, you are telling me you are not a merit source?

You can easily hide posts from certain users on facebook.

Theres a local crypto group on facebook for my area, and the guy literally built a "cloud-mining" company from scratch, and like does weekly meetups with people to tell them how their "mining" is doing, he even funded money/btc to buy "miners" crazy how navie people are
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6832

Cashback 15%

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:58:04 PM

You have given away so much merit in drips and draps, you are telling me you are not a merit source?

You can easily hide posts from certain users on facebook.
I will gladly tell you I'm not a merit source, because it's a true one.  I'm not.  From the very beginning I've supported the merit system; I believe in it, and thus I try to give out all the merits I have to people who deserve them.  I've given out all the ones that were airdropped in January and all the sMerits I've earned from people who gave them to me.  But no, I'm not a source.  Did you ever see me apply to be one?  I didn't, because then I'd have the responsibility to give them out and I just don't want that (though it's crossed my mind).

As to the second part of what I quoted here, I think Facebook is one of the most evil creations ever shat out upon mankind and I won't have anything to do with it--so I'm not aware of what you can and can't do on the site.  I did have an account, briefly, years ago, but I've forgotten much of how it works.  Never had a Twitter account.

And if you can block friends from posting bounty-type spam (and I'm sure that's exactly what sane people do), how effective are these bounties in advertising?  These spammers are participating in dozens of bounties at once and probably employing alt accounts within the same bounty, and that's a massive amount of spam.  I can't imagine who wouldn't block people from posting on their FB or Twitter accounts.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:04:57 AM

In short, someone gave you dhop. And you believed.

dhop- verb; pronounced "Dhawp", - is a slang in Bengali; the phrase loosely means one or more claims, which are - to put it mildly - of doubtful accuracy. Like for example, I work in 200 bounties.

(definition adapted from : source)

Also,
Loved the fact how a post about dhop from shitposters derailed into the pro's & cons of the metric system.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
zool2003

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

Joe's Signatureless Challenge

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:14:49 AM

Non of this surprises me and I don’t think there is a quick fix.

If you change one think to stop shit posting and alt account then another thing will pop up.

There needs to be an on going effort to clean things up and seeing people in those alt groups lots not times and not being banned or even tagged is encouraging them. Bounty managers need to agree to banning people from their bounties that are on the shit list so there is no incentive to enter lots.

We joke about ‘good iso sir’ comments but they count as sig posts all the time. Why can’t they be given no stakes for that week that will slow them down.

You know we all thought the ozone layer was fucked and it was lots of small changes that fixed it and not one big one. Bitcointalk isn’t fucked it just needs some help from us all to make it healthy again.

▬▬▬ I'm part of a movement to help make the forums a better place and free it of spam:▬▬▬
█ █  http://bit.ly/SigFree  █ █
Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

I am missing the actual posts. Looks like those posts were deleted (good job, bringing the attention), wish you had an archive.is  Smiley

I bet most of these users are either newbies or Jr. Member or possibly Member. IMO the spamming will reduce dramatically if the campaign managers allow only Full member and above raked users for their signature campaigns.

theymos is trying his best to save this forum from these bounty hunters and I believe he will succeed.

Also, if they will have a merit requirement for Full Members and above before participating bounty campaigns. Requiring a Full Member rank and above is not enough, because there are still a lot of them who are lucky enough to reach the rank before the merit system was implemented.

Guys, check this thread -- "How to do a lot of bounty" in Beginners & Help section

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3345574.0

explaining how to do 60 bounties and 130 twitter campaigns.

LOL. His personal text was set to "Road to Member" and he is probably thinking that he will get merited by making that kind of post but on the contrary, he did not.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: