Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:22:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin]  (Read 1885 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:09:04 AM

hello, is this project still running? I see your thread is quiet from visitors
Hello! Yes and presale is active on 15-17 Aug: www.kirik.io.

guys, I'm amazed: "Within the first 15 hours of our Pre-Sale we reached our $ 1,000,000 hardcap! That was exciting". I wish Your project further success! Do not let me down!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GordmanMD

Activity: 12
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:28:18 PM

We use a combination of ethereum for POW for security and IOTA for scaling. Does that answer your question? Thanks for the interest! Smiley

wow it,s great ,
i read this project . but how worked KIRIK ?
I hopefully this project easy and smart ...

gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

hello, is this project still running? I see your thread is quiet from visitors
Hello! Yes and presale is active on 15-17 Aug: www.kirik.io.

guys, I'm amazed: "Within the first 15 hours of our Pre-Sale we reached our $ 1,000,000 hardcap! That was exciting". I wish Your project further success! Do not let me down!
Well, I do not see anything surprising in this. The project is poorly covered on this forum, but those who follow the news on Facebook and read their chat in telegram, know that the team has every chance of winning the Japanese market. Already with the support of Japanese partners, it should not be forgotten that last year, certainly remained Philippine partners. This is a good start for entering Asian markets and exchanges.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:19:51 AM

KIRIK provides options for web service developers to monetize them in the form of semantic / oracle predicates. Such an approach creates economic interest for developers to create and provide different services / oracles / predicates.
Milcahh

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

I would like to ask the developers how they see the future of this coin? What are the plans for further support? On which exchanges will be traded?
gefander

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

I would like to ask the developers how they see the future of this coin? What are the plans for further support? On which exchanges will be traded?

You can look at the road map her https://kirik.io/ico/ and see the team's plans. Unfortunately while it is difficult to answer all questions, show a little patience, first need to know how much money will be able to collect, from this it will be possible to start. I know that there will be its own decentralized marketplace exchange.

My opinion is that now there is no need to hurry with listing on well-known exchanges, any listing is an event, and if the product is raw, the listing will not give a great result, on the contrary, these extra costs will have a bad impact on the budget. As long as the network is on the ETH network, any decentralized exchange will suffice.

Once the product becomes popular, it will be easier and cheaper to implement on the exchange.

This is just my opinion, I am not a member of the team.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

It is evident that the project worked well. Semantic modeling has shortcomings, you need a lot of connections. I know that there is little trust in Russian projects, because there were many Scam projects. But it will be interesting to follow your progress.
unmannedmeadrf

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:31:17 AM

This project is a great sales contract and meaningful. I hope you will develop the project further
gefander

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:23:42 AM

It is evident that the project worked well. Semantic modeling has shortcomings, you need a lot of connections. I know that there is little trust in Russian projects, because there were many Scam projects. But it will be interesting to follow your progress.
Trust is the most important component in the evaluation of investment, the anti-trust which is compared with the country's terrible bias, now many scammers have already registered companies in Switzerland and Singapore just to mislead. Therefore, it is important to study the leaders of the team and contact them to confirm that it was they who created the project, as there are many cases when scammers impersonate other people. You also need to study in detail the information about the creators,   should not trust your finances to unknown people. As for the Kirik team, these are people who are well-known, have many talents and long-term experience > in terms of financial success, they have their own company that works with large mobile operators and top banks of the Russian Federation.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:28:05 PM

Tell me please! I took part in the minipps company, I paid, but wrote that over time they will need to be exchanged for another coin! I follow the news, in the telegram and the forum, and asked more than once questions about this currency, and in response only silence! Please answer what to do!
gefander

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:15:08 AM

Tell me please! I took part in the minipps company, I paid, but wrote that over time they will need to be exchanged for another coin! I follow the news, in the telegram and the forum, and asked more than once questions about this currency, and in response only silence! Please answer what to do!
Let me answer, now you have only one option. Just wait. The fact is that everyone could take part in the token swap a few months ago. If you had been attentive to the information that was published here or in the mail or in the telegram, you would have known about it. However, it is too late now, as the swap was completed a few months ago. But your tokens are not lost, it's just another project that will work on the Kirik platform, as far as I know the value of the token is not lost, but like most projects, it takes time for everything to be ready. So just wait and don't worry.
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:33:07 AM

Let me answer, now you have only one option. Just wait. The fact is that everyone could take part in the token swap a few months ago. If you had been attentive to the information that was published here or in the mail or in the telegram, you would have known about it. However, it is too late now, as the swap was completed a few months ago. But your tokens are not lost, it's just another project that will work on the Kirik platform, as far as I know the value of the token is not lost, but like most projects, it takes time for everything to be ready. So just wait and don't worry.

To be honest, I followed the information on the forum and in the telegram, and how I understood the developers have several branches of the forum where they share news with us! And I simply just followed the other branch of the forum! I understand that late I woke up with the exchange of tokens, but thank you for the information!
gefander

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 05:14:04 PM

To be honest, I followed the information on the forum and in the telegram, and how I understood the developers have several branches of the forum where they share news with us! And I simply just followed the other branch of the forum! I understand that late I woke up with the exchange of tokens, but thank you for the information!
I initially received a letter from an official source, then made sure that all this is reality. Asked a few questions in chat, and then a few more days looking for the private key from the wallet where lay the tokens. Generally there is enough time and the chats telegram talked a lot about the swap. Unfortunately, I understand that sometimes we have to do something that unsettles us, but do not worry, your tokens are not lost, and are likely to grow in price. What's more, perhaps it's even better for you, as the KIRIK tokens will be locked until October 2019. We have to let serious players who will be able to properly conduct marketing go ahead.
gefander

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

I would like to hear from the team what is the current state of the fundraising? How many have you managed to attract? Will soft cap be reached?
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

I would like to hear from the team what is the current state of the fundraising? How many have you managed to attract? Will soft cap be reached?
In telegram channel in the project say that they are at the stage of private sales. Probably softcap not raised. The latest information from the chat for July 23, raised $500,000

gefander

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:27:53 AM

In telegram channel in the project say that they are at the stage of private sales. Probably softcap not raised. The latest information from the chat for July 23, raised $500,000
This is quite old information, if you look at recent posts in this branch, it is already clear that more than a million have been collected, and take the past experience there, too, several million, the project will definitely be, just I would like to hear from a team of competent professionals.
daxp

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

This is quite old information, if you look at recent posts in this branch, it is already clear that more than a million have been collected, and take the past experience there, too, several million, the project will definitely be, just I would like to hear from a team of competent professionals.
It is still not enough for the cryptocurrency market. Listings on the stock exchange are very expensive, and in addition they still need to work on the project

Loteco

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

Dear KIRIK Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

Hey, team! Why do you have no respect for bounty hunters? Bounty over 17th September 2018. Spreadsheet not ready until now - November 21!!! Huh your Smauni silent as guerrillas! when will I receive my coins? Are they still intact or have they been exchanged for beer with a roach?
gefander

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:25:18 PM

Hey, team! Why do you have no respect for bounty hunters? Bounty over 17th September 2018. Spreadsheet not ready until now - November 21!!! Huh your Smauni silent as guerrillas! when will I receive my coins? Are they still intact or have they been exchanged for beer with a roach?
Calm down, it takes much longer. Since the terms and deadlines were not announced, the claim in a month, do not have the ground. I can give a lot of examples when people, were detained for six months. Everything else,  write in the relevant thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: