Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WHITELIST] KIRIK - The SEMANTIC CONTRACT PROTOCOL [KRK Coin]  (Read 1885 times)
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

Hey, team! Why do you have no respect for bounty hunters? Bounty over 17th September 2018. Spreadsheet not ready until now - November 21!!! Huh your Smauni silent as guerrillas! when will I receive my coins? Are they still intact or have they been exchanged for beer with a roach?
Calm down, it takes much longer. Since the terms and deadlines were not announced, the claim in a month, do not have the ground. I can give a lot of examples when people, were detained for six months. Everything else,  write in the relevant thread.

I asked the team here because they don't answer questions in Telegram. Who are you? Member of the team? Do you have information about the project?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:33:55 PM

Hey, team! Why do you have no respect for bounty hunters? Bounty over 17th September 2018. Spreadsheet not ready until now - November 21!!! Huh your Smauni silent as guerrillas! when will I receive my coins? Are they still intact or have they been exchanged for beer with a roach?
Calm down, it takes much longer. Since the terms and deadlines were not announced, the claim in a month, do not have the ground. I can give a lot of examples when people, were detained for six months. Everything else,  write in the relevant thread.

I asked the team here because they don't answer questions in Telegram. Who are you? Member of the team? Do you have information about the project?
Who am I? I unlike you, the one who knows and understands the project. I am aware of the situation and certainly do not ask questions about the bounty in the wrong place. And I want to note that there are a lot of parasites, which in addition to free money nothing exciting. All they are interested in is to get free tokens and drain them on the exchange. The sense of these parasites is zero, but they have plenty of ambition.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:41:18 PM

Who am I? I unlike you, the one who knows and understands the project. I am aware of the situation and certainly do not ask questions about the bounty in the wrong place. And I want to note that there are a lot of parasites, which in addition to free money nothing exciting. All they are interested in is to get free tokens and drain them on the exchange. The sense of these parasites is zero, but they have plenty of ambition.

People are sometimes impatient because a lot of them thought that they can get their share afterwards. But how things are being handled in most projects are delayed. And you can't push them to their limit. They have their own schedule to meet. And if it's not yet worth a thing in the market, then, there's no reason to rush to get those coins.
MandexTer

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

Yes, parasites are evil. Especially parasites who use someone else's work and do not pay for it. And even worse are the parasites who engage in demagoguery.
MandexTer

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:14:55 PM

People are sometimes impatient because a lot of them thought that they can get their share afterwards. But how things are being handled in most projects are delayed. And you can't push them to their limit. They have their own schedule to meet. And if it's not yet worth a thing in the market, then, there's no reason to rush to get those coins.
I agree with you. But if something gets out of control, you have to be honest about it to the community. Just be honest and we'll understand and wait. Didn't I? We're human. Instead-silence and insult-parasites  Huh
gefander

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:50:50 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 04:16:51 PM by gefander

Yes, of course, I'm sure that you are no one and call you in any way, if there was any effect from your "work" you would have listed all the time, and so you just want to get without any positive result. Made fake accounts and parasitism.

Write bounty Manager, all claims to him. I've long since realized that with SMAUNI better not to have Affairs and therefore I pass by it.
starkovblue

Activity: 966
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:23:07 PM

Russian team and russian developers whom no one had ever heard without good profiles in the github. Not sure if this is the best place to invest. You entered the market very late. In such a market, such a project as yours is not likely to collect any amount.

Crypto is a very unique industry, where the line between "deserves to be in jail" and "leading member of the community" is as thin as one-ply toilet paper.
gefander

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:27:27 PM

Russian team and russian developers whom no one had ever heard without good profiles in the github. Not sure if this is the best place to invest. You entered the market very late. In such a market, such a project as yours is not likely to collect any amount.
If carefully understood the project and I read the thread, it just wouldn't write like that. Read carefully, and do not mislead people. The project team consists of successful people who have more than twenty years of experience in the field of programming. Currently, the team is in partnership with banks and the largest Telecom operators. The team already has a project at this stage, it belongs to chatbots. This is their other project aimed at improving the work with smart contracts. The team has already successfully conducted a round of crowdfunding. The team has rich human resources, as it has agreements with the Institute of programming. So everything you've said is fundamentally wrong and it's obvious that you're only here to write a message. You'd better think about your karma before making unsubstantiated statements that could harm the project.
gefander

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:55:36 PM

I think should add this message from the telegram group. Still, this is an important decision of the team and it should concern investors. Please do not panic, according to one of the leading team members, the project itself is not canceled, the product is in development.

I think  ICO now in this  sadness time -  devoid rationality.

https://t.me/kirik_protocol/23799

Announcement

Dear KIRIK community,
Thank you very much for your support and patience.
We have decided to cancel KIRIK’s ICO because of the uncertain conditions of the crypto market. We believe the market will turn around, but it will take time.
We continue to develop the Semantic Platform and plan to raise VC funds to build the KIRIK Company. Our focus is now on corporate solutions for decision-making automation and different systems control using Semantic Technology.
Also, we plan to develop a Semantic Hub that will become a bridge between the current legacy systems and blockchain, using Semantic Smart Contracts to bring blockchain’s benefits to all industries. We will consider a few options for using the KRK token on the Semantic Hub when it will be ready, including STO (dividend rights). We do not know yet what model will be launched for KRK because it will depend on regulations and the market. The Semantic Hub will be a commercial platform, not a non-profit.
To KRK deposit holders we offer to wait until we launch Semantic Hub (probably in 1-2 years) keep your KRK in the bot’s account or we can do a refund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: