Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:00:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - Im looking for 2BTC - Paypal - Gox price  (Read 3253 times)
Stevenrm87 (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:00:25 AM

Hi, I want to buy 2-3 BTC via my verified  Paypal. Ill pay current spot price.

Steven

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 08:04:09 AM

Hi, I want to buy 2-3 BTC via my verified  Paypal. Ill pay current spot price.

Steven
Generally PayPalsucks is frowned upon around here but there are a few brave souls that will sell to you for PayPalsucks.

Also, there are several over at https://localbitcoins.com that sell for PayPalsucks

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 04:56:39 PM

Replied

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 05:09:43 PM

Replied

Replied again  Wink
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:45:23 PM

Let the reccord show that I sent Bitcoiner222 a payment of 802 euro for 2 BTC as we agreed apon. "Your transaction ID for this payment is: 02504678GB3694504."

Bitcoiner222 please send 2 BTC to : 1Lq7mYXxoWVfVa2Dtf4sPmX8TcewcUcLiK

Steven

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:49:19 PM

Let the reccord show that I sent Bitcoiner222 a payment of 802 euro for 2 BTC as we agreed apon. "Your transaction ID for this payment is: 02504678GB3694504."

Bitcoiner222 please send 2 BTC to : 1Lq7mYXxoWVfVa2Dtf4sPmX8TcewcUcLiK

Steven

I bet he isn't going to send them
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:56:58 PM

Nov 18, 2013   Payment To Devin Schlicht    Completed    ...   -€802.00 EUR

Related Transactions
 Date    Type    Status    Details    Amount
 Nov 18, 2013   Currency Conversion    Completed    Details   -$1,112.16 USD
 Nov 18, 2013   Currency Conversion    Completed    Details   €802.00 EUR

Sent to:   
   Devin Schlicht (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email:   
   gamelio@safe-mail.net
Payment amount:
(in currency funded)

-€802.00 EUR
Your fees:   
   €0.00 EUR
Your total charge:   
   -€802.00 EUR
Payment amount:   
   -€802.00 EUR
Devin Schlicht's fees:   
   -€31.63 EUR
Devin Schlicht receives:   
   €770.37 EUR

Conversion from:   
   -$1,112.16 USD
Conversion to:   
   €802.00 EUR
Exchange rate:   
   1 U.S. Dollar = 0.7211 Euros

Date:   
   Nov 18, 2013
Time:   
   10:42:32 PST
   Completed
Money will be available to your recipient on:   
   Nov 19, 2013

Note: The recipient can send or spend the full amount on this date. If the recipient wishes to withdraw money, limits may apply.

Subject:   

Devin Schlicht
Funding Type:   
   PayPal Balance
Funding Source:   
   $1,112.16 USD - PayPal Account

Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 06:58:06 PM

Well he was replying really fast in PM up until I sent the funds.

koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:00:12 PM

Who would trust a user with only 28 posts though?
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:07:23 PM

Who would trust a user with only 28 posts though?

He just PMed me and said he would be sending the BTC shortly. Well see

Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:25:34 PM

Looks like he may be a scammer. I called PayPal and filed for chargeback since he has not sent and he stated it would be "instant" from the time I sent payment. If he is not a scammer he can send 2 BTC to the address I provided on record and I will gladly cancel dispute.

Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:28:35 PM

Re: Buy BTC
« Sent to: Stevenrm87 on: Today at 07:24:42 PM »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Well, of course I cancelled every single transaction, because I already had sended the BTC. One part of the BTC (I splitted them up) could be sended to you already. I will do a complaint at my police station this evening, if you do not send them back when they are in your wallet. Of course I will write in bitcointalk that it is a risk to trade with you, because you request the money back.
If you would send the money back, I could finish the transaction, otherwise I will open a thread in the "Scamforum" in bitcointalk.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________

He is now stating he sent 2 BTC to me.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 07:56:51 PM

If he sent the coins, surely he could post the TxID, no?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bitcoiner222

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:17:51 PM

I already had contacted the lawyer of our company, because HE IS A SCAMMER!
I had prepared to send him the BTC, but my wallet checks every single transaction manually, so it could takes a few hours until he would had received them. But after just a half hour he uses the "Chargeback"-option of PayPal. That is not fair because I already had paid for the transaction.
Other users are posting positive feedback (look at the "BTC-Exchange.info"-thread in "Project Development".

SCAMMER, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
flynn

Activity: 728
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:26:43 PM

intentionally left blank
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:27:57 PM

I already had contacted the lawyer of our company, because HE IS A SCAMMER!
I had prepared to send him the BTC, but my wallet checks every single transaction manually, so it could takes a few hours until he would had received them. But after just a half hour he uses the "Chargeback"-option of PayPal. That is not fair because I already had paid for the transaction.
Other users are posting positive feedback (look at the "BTC-Exchange.info"-thread in "Project Development".

SCAMMER, DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM!!!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

HAHA WOW now Im a scammer? news flash buddie. You have MY funds I have NOTHING from you. YOu have sent nothing. YOu broke deal when you stated you would immediatly transfer BTC onve I paid Paypal. YOu did not, you still have not, YOU are the scammer. Show everyone on here that you sent me 2 BTC. You cant!

bitcoiner222

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:32:40 PM

HAHA WOW now Im a scammer? news flash buddie. You have MY funds I have NOTHING from you. YOu have sent nothing. YOu broke deal when you stated you would immediatly transfer BTC onve I paid Paypal. YOu did not, you still have not, YOU are the scammer. Show everyone on here that you sent me 2 BTC. You cant!

Well, I can`t, because our wallet is manually and now I have cancelled the transaction.
But I can show everyone here, that he used the chargebackfunction within minutes after ordering the BTC.
You could post your friends here how much money you have to pay our lawyer and the police of London, where we just have sended an online complaint. Have fun with the invoices and the nice letter from the police department!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:35:07 PM

How about this. Since you have not sent any BTC to me. Its simple Just refund the amount I sent via Paypal and well call it a day. If you do not agree to that. You truly are a scammer and none of this can be blamed on "miscommunication"

What say you

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:37:53 PM

This is why I hate PayPal  Shocked
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:45:50 PM

How about this. Since you have not sent any BTC to me. Its simple Just refund the amount I sent via Paypal and well call it a day. If you do not agree to that. You truly are a scammer and none of this can be blamed on "miscommunication"

What say you

I just will wait until our laywer answers me. Then I would see, if I will do a transaction with you again. You will receive the answer tomorrow, OK?
Until this time, please do not send the money back to my PP-account and reply again: You are a scammer!

Please write if that would be OK for you.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

So you refuse to refund my paypal payment even though you never sent me any BTC and you have the audacity to call me a scammer? Its simple, refund my payment, none of us lose anything except our time and well call it a day. Do you agree?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: