Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB - Im looking for 2BTC - Paypal - Gox price  (Read 3251 times)
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:50:36 PM

How about this. Since you have not sent any BTC to me. Its simple Just refund the amount I sent via Paypal and well call it a day. If you do not agree to that. You truly are a scammer and none of this can be blamed on "miscommunication"

What say you

I just will wait until our laywer answers me. Then I would see, if I will do a transaction with you again. You will receive the answer tomorrow, OK?
Until this time, please do not send the money back to my PP-account and reply again: You are a scammer!

Please write if that would be OK for you.

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

Woops, wrong answer. You just drove the last nail in your own scammer coffin.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 08:54:37 PM

How about this. Since you have not sent any BTC to me. Its simple Just refund the amount I sent via Paypal and well call it a day. If you do not agree to that. You truly are a scammer and none of this can be blamed on "miscommunication"

What say you

I just will wait until our laywer answers me. Then I would see, if I will do a transaction with you again. You will receive the answer tomorrow, OK?
Until this time, please do not send the money back to my PP-account and reply again: You are a scammer!

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

So you refuse to refund my paypal payment even though you never sent me any BTC and you have the audacity to call me a scammer? Its simple, refund my payment, none of us lose anything except our time and well call it a day. Do you agree?

I already wrote the answer: Tomorrow I will tell you after talking to our lawyer.
And no: That is no thing to post again: He is a scammer, because he did not agree today.
I promise that tomorrow I will reply.
AND: If you would trade with me again, you have to delete every single wrong message about me in this forum. (It would be done by our lawyer/police, but I think that it is better for you, if you do it without another person.)

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
Stevenrm87 (OP)

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:44:28 PM

What say you

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

Woops, wrong answer. You just drove the last nail in your own scammer coffin.

Thank You Sir for calling him out. This guy is a joke and a scammer and deserves to be labeled as such.

Steven

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1131

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:56:07 AM

BTC buyer:  You were a bit quick to push the chargeback button.  You could have waited a few days.  No need to be in such a hurry.  You have plenty of time to do a chargeback.

BTC seller:  WTF?  It is totally to your advantage to cancel this transaction and send a full refund.  The price of BTC is going up, up, up.  You can sell the BTC for a higher price tomorrow.  Refund the money now.  No need to talk to your lawyer - what the hell does he know anyway?  Does your lawyer understand Bitcoins?  I doubt it.  If you do not refund the money you are a scammer because there is no reason anywhere on Earth that you would even want to try keep the money (unless you are a scammer).  Do you see what I am saying here?  Think about it:  If you do not play nice and refund the money he is going to get it back anyway!  And you never sent the BTC so you are not out anything.  Refund the money, clear your name and let's all move on.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:22:41 AM

BTC buyer:  You were a bit quick to push the chargeback button.  You could have waited a few days.  No need to be in such a hurry.  You have plenty of time to do a chargeback.

BTC seller:  WTF?  It is totally to your advantage to cancel this transaction and send a full refund.  The price of BTC is going up, up, up.  You can sell the BTC for a higher price tomorrow.  Refund the money now.  No need to talk to your lawyer - what the hell does he know anyway?  Does your lawyer understand Bitcoins?  I doubt it.  If you do not refund the money you are a scammer because there is no reason anywhere on Earth that you would even want to try keep the money (unless you are a scammer).  Do you see what I am saying here?  Think about it:  If you do not play nice and refund the money he is going to get it back anyway!  And you never sent the BTC so you are not out anything.  Refund the money, clear your name and let's all move on.

You are right. I was quick, The reason was all communication stopped once I sent the funds AND I got a message from a user stating they dealt with this guy and he scammed them as well. BUT I did give him an out although to prove he was not scamming. The solution was to simply reverse my PayPal payment and call it a day. Once he refused that I went from claiming he was Possibly scammer to IS a scammer.

Selling fully funded Titan BTC Physical Bitcoins, Gold and SIlver - BTC Physical Bitcoins BTC PM if interested.
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 04:27:23 AM

And to add he stated he would send the BTC "immediately" after I sent PayPal. Then started to say couple hours,,, then days... If he intended to or not (I believe he did not even have the BTC to sell) he broke the written agreement and in my book was enough to call off the transaction in its entirety (specially since I received nothing anyway)

Then he starts spouting off lawyer this and that... Just delays just excused to have me wait. Im not THAT stupid (although a little for trying to work with him in the first place)

cindi32

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:21:06 AM

I already had ordered from this selller two days ago an amount of 1.5 BTC and everything worked fine.
Also I tried this seller last week when I was ordering just a small amount of 0.2 BTC and it also worked great.

Cindi32
lencom

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:34:18 AM

I already had ordered from this selller two days ago an amount of 1.5 BTC and everything worked fine.
Also I tried this seller last week when I was ordering just a small amount of 0.2 BTC and it also worked great.

Cindi32
How is that possible with 3 posts.. You never posted u needed anything.. LOL.. I smell something fishy!
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:47:00 AM

Cindi32

lol sure dude

cindi32

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 06:50:33 AM

Cindi32
How is that possible with 3 posts.. You never posted u needed anything.. LOL.. I smell something fishy!
Of course that is true. I only had PMed his threads in which he wrotes that he selles BTC for PayPal. So I do not need to post to be a seriously guy. As you can see in my profile, I was already registered since more than a week. And I am not a paid poster from him, other (full-) members are posting in his threads positive feedbacks and reviews too.

Cindi32
lencom

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:19:28 AM

Cindi32
Of course that is true. I only had PMed his threads in which he wrotes that he selles BTC for PayPal. So I do not need to post to be a seriously guy. As you can see in my profile, I was already registered since more than a week. And I am not a paid poster from him, other (full-) members are posting in his threads positive feedbacks and reviews too.

Cindi32
BUSTED. In his past forum posts.. no where does it say he sold btc.. he's been buying. Try again. This does not look good.
cindi32

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:06:06 AM

I need not to justify myself. Ask the other members who bought from him, they were happy.

Cindi32
bitcoiner222

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The world is fantastic :D

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:45:10 AM

Hi Stevenrm87,

The police could find out your adress: You live in the United States in San Jose, California? That is great because our company is also located in the US (Nevada).
You will receive very funny letters from the police next time for calling us "scammers" and "bastards". Of course you could delete the posts but we personally had showed our police department and our lawyer the posted texts and had saved them in screenshots and other useful things, so you could let them there  Wink

Cheers
Bitcoiner222
scotjam

Activity: 269

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:15:37 AM

Well, I can`t, because our wallet is manually and now I have cancelled the transaction.
But I can show everyone here, that he used the chargebackfunction within minutes after ordering the BTC.

LOL at this

bitcoiner222 - why are you getting the police involved if you haven't lost anything? If you did send BTC, please could you post the transaction ID. Also please let me know which bitcoin client you're using that allows you to cancel transactions after they have been initiated? It sounds like a perfect client to use for paypal transactions because after sending BTC you can just cancel if there is a paypal chargeback...  Cheesy

Hi Cindi - if you're female (as your name suggests), you must be one of the only female users on this forum Smiley

On a more serious note: Stevenrm87 - as BurtW said, in future, give it a few hours at least because if you'd bought from a genuine seller and you had initiated chargeback within minutes, the bitcoins would not have reached you yet (because there wouldn't yet be 6 confirmations) but they would have left the seller's wallet on their way to you. Therefore a chargeback at that stage might have led to serious scammer accusations against you. I believe you have 45 days for chargeback under paypal terms as I understand it so there's no rush - please correct me if I'm wrong.

scotjam
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:31:25 AM

still looking? i got .5 btc tryna paypal out.
cindi32

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 11:34:16 AM

Hi,

No, I am not female.  Would be strange if a woman is interested in BTC.  Wink
 My real first name is Cindeo (Autralian name) and to be creative I wrote "Cindi32". I am 32 years old (32)

Cindi32 OR Cindeo Smiley
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 01:35:59 PM

Cindi32
Then you can post here the transactions IDs of these two transactions.

If not I also call sockpuppet.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Stevenrm87 (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:32:48 PM

Hi Stevenrm87,

The police could find out your adress: You live in the United States in San Jose, California? That is great because our company is also located in the US (Nevada).
You will receive very funny letters from the police next time for calling us "scammers" and "bastards". Of course you could delete the posts but we personally had showed our police department and our lawyer the posted texts and had saved them in screenshots and other useful things, so you could let them there  Wink

Cheers
Bitcoiner222

English, Must, Learn

Exdeus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:57:13 PM

i sent him paypal payment and i did get the coins.. my post can be found

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337740.0

i also left positive feedback for the user.

my transaction took place about 2 hours before this "scam" took place. it took him around 40 mins to send the coins not sure why you did a chargeback so fast you could have waited a few hours. As you made the chargeback so fast i would have thought you warrant a scammertag. This is based on my experince with the seller.  I am happy to post a printscreen on the transaction. I don’t normally post but you seem to have a serious attitude problem.

► FREE Cryptocurrency◄ ♦ FREE Cryptocurrency  ♦ ►  FREE Cryptocurrency◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Click HERE For FREE DOGE   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2013, 03:07:28 PM

i sent him paypal payment and i did get the coins.. my post can be found

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=337740.0

i also left positive feedback for the user.

my transaction took place about 2 hours before this "scam" took place. it took him around 40 mins to send the coins not sure why you did a chargeback so fast you could have waited a few hours. As you made the chargeback so fast i would have thought you warrant a scammertag. This is based on my experince with the seller.
OK, fine, maybe he should not have done the chargeback so fast, stated above several times and now assumed a given.

At this point that is water under the bridge.  Both parties agree that the BTC were never sent.  Therefore the seller should immediatly refund the PayPal USD and we can put this all behind us.  Why has he not issued a refund?  Why all the bluster about lawyers, etc?  He has no reason to not issue the refund.

All this calling each other scammer is total bullshit.  However:

I would not do business with the buyer since he is so "trigger happy" with the chargeback.

I would not do business with the seller as he has not issued the refund and most likely is using a sockpuppet to try and bolster his "case" whatever that is.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: