Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

CREDITS team has just returned from a conference entitled Hey! Blockchain, which took place in Hanoi, Vietnam on April 22.

Read full report about our business trip to Hanoi, Vietnam
https://medium.com/@credits/credits-and-community-at-hanoi-conference-8bfb436ce6e5 !

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:53:26 PM

You are deleting my comment that i posted about the shillers talking about 100$ credits price?
Really?
Thats just pathetic.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:47 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 08:55:05 PM by Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Interesting how Credits has held up during the mini flash-crash event this morning, and now is rebounding far ahead of it's Ethereum and Bitcoin pair.  This tells me that something is up, and I think I know what it is.

Binance, with their stop-limit trading function, essential for bigger players to enter the Credits market, is coming very soon, according to the Credits team.

To quote the team .... "We are expecting that Binance will list us in near future. Your activity and support will affect our successful listing."

New Binance Listing Portal - https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/sections/115000106672-New-Listings

The rumor I've heard tonight, and this makes sense, is moving this thread here, which is linked in the "Announcements" tab on CoinMarketCap," was done to help get the final approval on Binance.
If this rumor turns out to be true then there will be a lot of people who can make a profit from CS. Personally, I always see CS as a good choice to keep for a long time. I think the CS will soon reach $ 100 this year because the potential of this project is huge and has been greatly appreciated by investors and I am confident that their development team is working with Binance exchange and will have the earliest information for everyone

I think the liberal view is about $30 by year end, and the conservative view is about $3.00.  

My guess is, the alpha could be worth $30, but this depends a lot on the cheaper on-ramps that we hear are coming. We're still seeing great difficulty entering the Crypto space.  Coinbase is expensive, and people feel cheated when they purchase there, not to mention the extra cost of having to pay their banks for a foreign transaction fee, which is because they are actually based in London.

I still see evidence that there are some large buyers, willing to pay a premium price for Credit$  We keep seeing large price spikes, which tells the story of a currency that is not very liquid at the moment. That lack of liquidity will easily become magnified by several times, if and when this coin hits Binance.  

I've been studying other projects who have been listed on Binance, and Credit$ may set a new record in terms of the amount of demand vs liquidity that will be available when this occurs.  I don't think the average performance after a Binance listing can be compared to this.  I'm fairly conservative in my valuation of this project, but I honestly think we could see a 300-400% price spike when this thing hits Binance, because of the combination of lack of a liquidity due to the low supply for a protocol like this. Heck, Suppoman alone can cause a 10-20% price spike, because I've seen him do it several times. So imagine what a Binance listing will do in comparison. The sellers will come, but not until a very nice premium is offered.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Amigoto

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:59 PM

CREDITS News&Announcements

A new update 1.18.4.19 of CREDITS pre-beta is now available for download

Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one! https://credits.com/en/Home/Node

What was done in this pre-Beta version update?
- Fixed the issue with the missing update file;
- Fixed the issue when node lost connection to the network. Now it reconnects automatically without the need to restart it;
- Fixed the issue with processing of a query about the number of operating network nodes;
- Fixed the issue with processing lost nodes;
- Fixed the issue when hash and time of transaction diverged;
- Fixed the issue when the wallet didn’t unlock with the file with keys;
- Java wallet console now has action log;
- API methods can now be adjusted for more stable work under multithreading conditions;
- Window title now shows current version of the node.

Great job guys,go on go on!
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

You are deleting my comment that i posted about the shillers talking about 100$ credits price?
Really?
Thats just pathetic.
This is self-moderated thread) Can not say something bad about this action, if be honest i would do the same on their place, coz you are really crazy about them and a lot of people can not negotiate due to your all time spam))
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

I'm not sure the self moderated thread was a right decision. There'll be quite a lot of users who won't approve this approach.
Amigoto

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:28:33 PM

There is a new thread, but the FUDders, which reason of living is exclusively to spread FUD here, are already back. Hope this thread will be moderated.
[/quote]

Yes but they speak non sense , I have never seen so non sense thoughts to be used, they should ask their wives how to make rumors  Cheesy  Grin
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:03:33 AM

Way to go, firstly censorship on telegram. Then reddit and now here. That's how you guys do business.

This is not a spam so why are you deleting it?
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:37:31 AM

Btw guys, new update on GitHub is available on open sources!

https://credits.com/ru/Home/New_Ins/4403
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:50 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:14:13 PM by sebastian787

@cheus
You allow this kind of posts and you are deleting mine.
People are not stupid to realize how credits is operating.

There is a new thread, but the FUDders, which reason of living is exclusively to spread FUD here, are already back. Hope this thread will be moderated.

Yes but they speak non sense , I have never seen so non sense thoughts to be used, they should ask their wives how to make rumors  Cheesy  Grin

cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

@cheus
You allow this kind of posts and you are deleting mine.
People are not stupid to realize whats how credits is operating.

Yes but they speak non sense , I have never seen so non sense thoughts to be used, they should ask their wives how to make rumors  Cheesy  Grin
Thanks for the feedback, it's so sad that you learned so little about us
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Please uninstall the older version prior to installing the updated one! https://credits.com/en/Home/Node

- Fixed the issue when node lost connection to the network. Now it reconnects automatically without the need to restart it;
- Fixed the issue with processing of a query about the number of operating network nodes;
- API methods can now be adjusted for more stable work under multithreading conditions;
The good thing is that the team is actively working. But I have a question-the road map of the project remained without change? Will the launch of the platform be in summer?
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:20:57 AM

The good thing is that the team is actively working. But I have a question-the road map of the project remained without change? Will the launch of the platform be in summer?
At the moment everything is going according to plan, until the end of the month there should be a beta version of the product, I think that if everything goes well, then yes, you can expect release according to the road map in summer.
kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:43:47 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 05:13:48 PM by kubricktrader

Will the beta release at the end of this month show conclusively that the tech is real and works?

I'm confused by closed testing but Beta release? Is the beta code going to be on GitHub?
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:19 PM

The Beta will still release in April, but it will be closed for 350 people and hopefully experienced coders, for which anyone can apply. After 4 weeks it will be opened for public testing.

I have to admit, I am quite surprised by this because there was never any mention of a closed Beta until just before the Beta release. This should improve their final product due to more bug reports, but the news was done so poorly that I am quite dissapointed with how they handled this. I am not surprised that the price tanked 10%+ and sold a large part myself because there won't a be a proper/legit 3rd party confirmation of TPS and the product for a month  and the price won't increase until then. If there is an alt season approaching, Credits is not worth it to keep holding the coins, while other coins pump.
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

The ninth part of our developer's journal is out! Click the link below to read the full article!
https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-9-739a5ee81427

makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

At the moment everything is going according to plan, until the end of the month there should be a beta version of the product, I think that if everything goes well, then yes, you can expect release according to the road map in summer.
Is there a chance that at the end of the month the price of the token will be more than one dollar?
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:49:20 PM

Is there a chance that at the end of the month the price of the token will be more than one dollar?
Not unless there are some well-known and trusted people among the 350 and they spread the news that the product is legit. People are becoming more aware of the dishonesty in crypto and won't trust/believe some unknown testers.
dazbarlby

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:01:58 PM

This private test will help us to avoid FUD from outside and get detached review of our community members
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:21:32 PM

Credits wants to make sure they have an awesome product... that's great for community
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: