Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:49:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

What makes credits outstanding compared to the competitors? Where is the mainnet? They said they were launching it a month ago

Volume
More than 1 mln tx per sec

Speed
0.01 sec for operation

Low price
Less 0,001 of USD

There is zero proof for that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robroyman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:08:20 AM

Fascinating: https://monitor.credits.com/
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

I know the mainnet is coming are we going to need to swap tokens and if so how do we do that?
I guess the mainnet is available only to credits partners right now. Mainnet for public will be launched in q4 then there will be instructions for the token swap.  There is also going to be a TPS demonstration soon. That's what i read on their telegram.

Did they give any more details about TPS demo, is it going to happen this month? I was banned from telegram because I said it was unprofessional how they handled July 15th deadline, many people got fooled by that date and now big dumps are happening, many people are mad.

These banning policies are unbelievable. People asking legit questions and putting pressure on the team is to be expected as there is a lot of money at risk.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:00:09 AM

These banning policies are unbelievable. People asking legit questions and putting pressure on the team is to be expected as there is a lot of money at risk.

I was also banned for calling out a shiller claiming 'to know for a fact that whales are accumulating', because he had insider information.

I asked for proof of wallet addresses as proof.

I was banned for 'baseless FUD'.
Baseless SHILL is allowed though.

I swear, that Max guy and Arseny guy are full-on SS-gestapo police allowing nothing but positive comments.
buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Another update on the top250 wallets activity:
http://i67.tinypic.com/14dikcw.png

Another 600k CS tokens have been transferred out of KuCoin.
This outflow has been mostly absorbed by the top50-250 holders.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132

ראה

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

I was also banned for calling out a shiller claiming 'to know for a fact that whales are accumulating', because he had insider information.

I was banned for 'baseless FUD'.
Baseless SHILL is allowed though.

I swear, that Max guy and Arseny guy are full-on SS-gestapo police allowing nothing but positive comments.

You were banned for being cuter than all the boys in Russia.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Arrrvin

Activity: 1148
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:18:54 AM

Isn't your second post the proof of the words of the 'shiller' you mention in your first post?
buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:25:53 AM

Isn't your second post the proof of the words of the 'shiller' you mention in your first post?

Exactly.

But you don't need to post these things as proof.
You are allowed to scream these things in their telegram chat, without providing any proof like the above.

But as soon as you start asking questions, even with proof, you'll get banned.
If you for example ask how they are covering the wages of 110FTE, from a small ICO fund of €20m, you'll get banned.
Even if, with a dropping token price, it means that within 1 year the team will run out of money.
They even said themselves on their ICO page on the website that the first year operating costs will be €20m.

If your operational tokens (40m) get worth more, no worries, because you can sell those to keep funding development.
But those have dropped to €8m at current market prices and no way you can sell them all without dropping the price to €0.

So it's a legit question, how will they keep running the development without any additional funding next year?

But no.
I got banned instead.
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:39:03 PM

As long as the team does not do a serious and independent audit, an AMA with the community and experts and critics, and does not really show how it carries out the transactions it promised in the WP, until then I believe the market will punish the token and slowly all the holder will abandon and sell.
buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

A different theory is KuCoin manipulating the price by selling to itself.

This way the token price can be lowered, by 1 KuCoin bot selling to another KuCoin bot, causing panic amongst traders.

This could be the reason why the outflow our of kucoin goes into large wallets, which could be other KuCoin wallets.
20,666 tokens seems to be the amount in which this transfer takes place.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:44:28 PM

We have to wait patiently for an official explanation.

I don't know why the dump, all the other coins are going up now, even the none performing coins in the past, people are really not patient, we are getting good updates and the devs are working hard to make credits a very popular alternative coin, I prefer to hold my shares.

Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

ראה

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

The new website looks very good, which is perplexing.  Why go to so much trouble creating a presentation like this, but fail to notify the investors at large, of this DNS activity?

There is a disconnect, when dealing with token holders.  The investors are looked down upon, as second class citizens; who, now that they have funded their project, are no longer needed, which is again, a curious negative or positive, depending upon your perspective.  

They are acting like Russian oligarch's already, before they even make it, as if pretending to be successful will carry the day.

I would argue that pretending to succeed is like pretending to have sex with yourself. Pitiful ....

Credits should be an orgasmic ride for everybody who participates, whether they are sweeping the floor, or paying for lunch and dinner.

buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:19:24 PM

I think the team is deliberately pushing down the price, to buy back as much tokens as possible sold during ico.

This way, when the platform gets released, the tokens will increase massively in price and they will profit.

Unfortunately this means rhe dump will probably continu to below ico price (0.18$).

Otherwise it doesnt make any sense at all what they are doing.
Their $20m ico funds will be spend next year March.
They have 45m tokens operational reserved, which can be sold to fund to the project.

Doesnt make any sense to manage communications so badly, if that means pushing down the price, while your project is dependend on high $ price to keep being able to pay developers.
Unless they want to but back the tokens cheaper than what they sold it for during ico ($0.18) and then sell them again for x10-x100 after platform release.
larsbalzak

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I think the team is deliberately pushing down the price, to buy back as much tokens as possible sold during ico.

This way, when the platform gets released, the tokens will increase massively in price and they will profit.

Unfortunately this means rhe dump will probably continu to below ico price (0.18$).

They have 45m tokens operational reserved, which can be sold to fund to the project.

Doesnt make any sense to manage communications so badly, if that means pushing down the price, while your project is dependend on high $ price to keep being able to pay developers.
Unless they want to but back the tokens cheaper than what they sold it for during ico ($0.18) and then sell them again for x10-x100 after platform release.

Everything is down since months. There is this project called Oyster Pearl, it's down like 98% from ATH. There's no need to get into conspiracy theory.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

Everything is down since months. There is this project called Oyster Pearl, it's down like 98% from ATH. There's no need to get into conspiracy theory.

I don't point any finger on the team but what is for sure , "someone" is up to the task of manipulating the CS market price.

IMHO, it's important that CS inform their investors/supporters on issues like the websites DNS.
A simple tweet with few texts will do the job. It's not that hard.
Arrrvin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

I would argue that pretending to succeed is like pretending to have sex with yourself.

That's a remarkable argument and would, as far as I'm concerned, go through for quote of the week.  Smiley
Arrrvin

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:43:06 PM

This theory would mean that the team knows they are working on something very substantial and worthwhile and should then only be an incentive to hold on to your CS.

I personally believe they are simply not very skilled in PR and communication. It has been a problem since the very beginning of their ICO announcement.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

ראה

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:24:15 PM

This theory would mean that the team knows they are working on something very substantial and worthwhile and should then only be an incentive to hold on to your CS.

I personally believe they are simply not very skilled in PR and communication. It has been a problem since the very beginning of their ICO announcement.

The Russians are notorious for this kind of nonsense. They are trained to communicate with symbols and propaganda, not verbally, because you don't dare do that. If you speak, you'll get thrown in jail, so it's better to say nothing, or only nice things. That's why they're banning so many people on Telegram. Credits is like a miniature Russian state.

The only positive, I see, is something Ivan on Tech said in one of his recent broadcasts. He said that in terms of the Hackathons he's attended in Europe, the Russians almost never lose.

Russian Students Win International VisionHack Hackathon - http://en.misis.ru/university/news/5-100/2017-09/4861/

So you can't dismiss their lack of communication as the nail in their coffin. They may indeed produce the product of the future through shear technical ability; and for that reason alone, they're worth a gamble in my book.

buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:54:23 PM

Site is offline again.
Without any announcement or a maintenand page.

Same excuse again about dns.

Literally, these guys are a bunch of amateurs.
Sounds like they dont have the money to pay their hosting company.
And now transferring it to somebodys home computer lol.
buurraakk

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:47:18 PM

https://a.radikal.ru/a37/1807/b0/bdd9a58166ae.jpg

Credits partners with andIT.
Dmitriy Saban, Business Development at andIT, explains why they chose to use our technology.
Link: https://medium.com/@credits/andit-will-transfer-its-products-to-credits-4b8e3cddd9db

How they even dare to call a sketcht website like ANDIT a partner is beyond me.

Literally the most obvious scam website ever.
Yet CS chooses to partner with them.

Not just allow them to use the platform.
But announceing they are partners lol.

I just got banned on their telegram for askingthis quesrion.
Why cs is partnering with these types of projects.
Got banned for fud.
Literaly 10 posts before me were just moon boys saying how rich they will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: