Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:46:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:07:58 AM

Credits and Cloud28+ became strategic partners

More info: https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4125

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:59 PM

Hello developers! You have a good activity in social networks, how do you look at webinars, where users can ask you questions online like ask-me-anything ?

Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:10:03 AM

Hello developers! You have a good activity in social networks, how do you look at webinars, where users can ask you questions online like ask-me-anything ?

I have a strong belief in Credits, this is a good coin in 2018 they are one of the go-to coin right now, every time I drop here there is good news, if you want a long-term coin then this is a coin to keep I hope the admin will continue to work on the popularity ofCredits

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Karl Max

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

Credits meets Zatgo to change the future of Travel Industry

More info: https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4126
Karl Max

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

We are happy to present our brand new Credits Developers Portal 🖥️
Click http://developers.credits.com  to gain access to a variety of instructions, along with the example of Smart Contract.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

We are happy to present our brand new Credits Developers Portal 🖥️
Click http://developers.credits.com  to gain access to a variety of instructions, along with the example of Smart Contract.
I am very happy to see that this project is developing very well.Although the market is now in the cold winter.The project will become dazzling when the market warms up.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
altcoinmoscow

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:24:14 PM

Hello. Unfortunately, I do not speak English well, so I use Google translator.
I'll go straight to the point. This week I stopped being an employee of Credits.

At the moment, in Russia, the office in Volgograd was closed, and 60% of the employees of the Moscow office were reduced this week. Of the 110 announced on the site, there are not more than 50 employees left, most of whom are marketers. First of all, most developers were dismissed in one day.

The good news - at the coffee machine chat I learned that the team lead belives that 100 000 transactions per second is achieveable. But with minor smart contracts code and with high speed commercial internet connection. But this option is too expensive and not covered by the main node payment decision.

As for counterfeit partnerships, please note that ICO Swandis is being made the brother of our COO David Kolmakhidze, and other partnerships do not have half the pages working on the sites.

It is worth noting that the communication between the departments is completely lost. Neighboring departments do not know that their colleagues are fired. Marketers from the last forces try to approximate the value of the coin, and the dismissed employees make collective claims to the court.

Being discharged, I am no longer obliged to comply with the regime of commercial secrecy. You can ask a question directly to my email jj9299378973@yandex.ru

p.s. your opinion leaders get a good salary from the Credits management. Today the money was transferred to Balina. And also some heads of the Credits are carrying out a new ICO. Keep away from the scammers names of the Credits team.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:12:28 PM

I'll go straight to the point. This week I stopped being an employee of Credits.

At the moment, in Russia, the office in Volgograd was closed, and 60% of the employees of the Moscow office were reduced this week. Of the 110 announced on the site, there are not more than 50 employees left, most of whom are marketers. First of all, most developers were dismissed in one day.

The good news - at the coffee machine chat I learned that the team lead belives that 100 000 transactions per second is achieveable. But with minor smart contracts code and with high speed commercial internet connection. But this option is too expensive and not covered by the main node payment decision.

As for counterfeit partnerships, please note that ICO Swandis is being made the brother of our COO David Kolmakhidze, and other partnerships do not have half the pages working on the sites.

It is worth noting that the communication between the departments is completely lost. Neighboring departments do not know that their colleagues are fired. Marketers from the last forces try to approximate the value of the coin, and the dismissed employees make collective claims to the court.

Being discharged, I am no longer obliged to comply with the regime of commercial secrecy. You can ask a question directly to my email jj9299378973@yandex.ru

p.s. your opinion leaders get a good salary from the Credits management. Today the money was transferred to Balina. And also some heads of the Credits are carrying out a new ICO. Keep away from the scammers names of the Credits team.

wow, if this is true then it's time to sell all the coins, it's a shame that the ICO was not viable  Angry   Sad Sad

yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:16:21 PM

Block chain projects in the credit industry have broad prospects for development. The CREDITS project team should continue to increase market publicity and allow more people to participate in the development of the project.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

I am still hodling my credits even in this market. I hope it will recover to its old days someday.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Vojdel

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:19:13 PM

CREDITS is a great project, with an automated Blockchain system that will make the project different from other Blockchain technologies.
Karl Max

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

First and foremost, it is necessary to note that development of the product is the utmost priority for Credits. It is indeed a huge effort to meet an ambitious goal and it does take longer than we expected from the beginning. As we all know the market downtrend has affected lots of blockchain companies, with Credits not being an exception. Unfortunately, we did have to optimize some of the departments based on the efficiency,  yet all of the developers involved in the crucial processes remain a part of the team.

ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

@Karl: If I am correct you are working for Credits.. Your reply on the post of Altcoinmoscow indicates that he’s telling something which is correct (assuming his statements would be refuted by you if this information is not correct). Can you please clearify the post of Altcoinmoscow and your reply? Is it correct that a (large) numbers of developers stoped working at Credits? Why were these developers send home? How many developers have been send home? What is the main reason for taking this action? If the goal takes longer than expected as you stated, why ‘firing’ the developers if they’re needed?

@Altcoinmosow: I do get a ‘red-flags-feeling’ reading your post. I would like to ask some question publicly so other people can read your answers. Why does Credits make this step? What is the primary reason for this action as you describe? What was your role at Credits?  Regarding the counterfeit partnerships, you only refer to one partnership, is possible to mention more partnerships which are counterfeit based on your knowledge? What would be the goal from the dismissed employees for seeking a trial at the courthouse?

Thanks in advance!
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

Well, it looks like they fuked up, promising 1 million tps is insane.  The only people who can make such promise are without technical knowledge, the guy even admitted he just bought credits.com domain and then he got an idea to make crypto called Credits.  Then they probably thought, lets hire 100 developers and they will create amazing technology quickly, unfortunately, the size of the team doesn't mean good and fast... So now they are firing people I guess, because they are burning through their funds and price is plummeting. 

The only thing they can do now to redeem themselves is to at least provide a speed test of 20K+ tps to at least compete with VISA, that should make some price movement hopefully.  The market is super bearish indeed, and any negative news hurts the project 10 times more.
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:59:58 PM

Well, it looks like they fuked up, promising 1 million tps is insane.  The only people who can make such promise are without technical knowledge, the guy even admitted he just bought credits.com domain and then he got an idea to make crypto called Credits.  Then they probably thought, lets hire 100 developers and they will create amazing technology quickly, unfortunately, the size of the team doesn't mean good and fast... So now they are firing people I guess, because they are burning through their funds and price is plummeting. 

The only thing they can do now to redeem themselves is to at least provide a speed test of 20K+ tps to at least compete with VISA, that should make some price movement hopefully.  The market is super bearish indeed, and any negative news hurts the project 10 times more.

You are absolutely right, that's just a VISA as far as I remember 56K+ tps, and the situation now will be very unpleasant, especially for investors, at least waiting for a decent and detailed answer about the state of Affairs from the official representative of the company.

buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:16:55 PM

Lol altcoinmoscow is probably full of shit.

Funny this message comes after hpb takes a massive hit.

Look at twitter of credits, almost always hob fanboys bitching on credits.

I have my reservations and doubts about credits, but come on some random dude anonymously popus up and claims a bunch of wild shit?
How old are you guys? 12?

If altxoinmoscow is really who he says he is, let hem come forward with his full name and position on the credits team.
Then i’ll believe him.
Until then, Gtfo eith yiur baseless FUD
buurraakk

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:19:58 PM

First and foremost, it is necessary to note that development of the product is the utmost priority for Credits. It is indeed a huge effort to meet an ambitious goal and it does take longer than we expected from the beginning. As we all know the market downtrend has affected lots of blockchain companies, with Credits not being an exception. Unfortunately, we did have to optimize some of the departments based on the efficiency,  yet all of the developers involved in the crucial processes remain a part of the team.

Who t f are you dude?
Either state your name on the cs website, or stop pretending to being a cs employee.

I’m also a cs employee.
In fact, i’m Igor.

Whoopdiefucking doo bet you didnt see that coming!
Pieangel

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

With more and more blockhain I guess that's good news for all of us because more and more options for us, left us select which we like but all blockhain I think all exceptional.
altcoinmoscow

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:34 AM

Who t f are you dude?
Either state your name on the cs website, or stop pretending to being a cs employee.

I’m also a cs employee.
In fact, i’m Igor.

Igor Chugunov, the CEO of Credits? Nice to meet you!

So you can be the official Credits ambassador here and answer all the questions?

For example, make a nice photo on the half-empty moscow office tomorrow and on next friday to see the changes.
Oh, I forgot, the employees are to work until end of this month. Then please one more photo at first week of september.

Meanwhile I'll dig into your older posts here. You pretended being a fudder but now it all makes sence.
buurraakk

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Who t f are you dude?

I’m also a cs employee.
In fact, i’m Igor.

Igor Chugunov, the CEO of Credits? Nice to meet you!

So you can be the official Credits ambassador here and answer all the questions?

For example, make a nice photo on the half-empty moscow office tomorrow and on next friday to see the changes.
Oh, I forgot, the employees are to work until end of this month. Then please one more photo at first week of september.

Meanwhile I'll dig into your older posts here. You pretended being a fudder but now it all makes sence.

Well, since you are so close to the office, why dont you go ahead and take a picture of the office for us.
Then we’ll know you arent full of shit and spreading FUD.

In fact, make a selfie and state your name.
Why are you so afraid to show who you are?
You dont work for them anyway.
Sounds like youre bittee because they either fired you because you suck at your job, or you’re a different platform fanboy

Byr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: