Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:33:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40205 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

Honestly I'm pleasantly surprised to enter after several months (since last June) in my wallet to check Credits and find it almost at the same price Vs Bitcoin and even higher against Ethereum; for me, I bought it with Eth is nice  Grin

This means that the team is working really well and keeping the promises r and respecting the roadmap!

he-he, welcome back, bud! There are some goods news announced recently like positive Red4Sec audit, more audits to come, decentralization test and speed test as well. I'm very excited Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

I was just reading an artile at CoinDesk ,and I m not sure if it has to do something with Credits. any clarification pls?: "The Colorado Division of Securities has issued another batch of cease-and-desist orders against allegedly fraudulent initial coin offerings (ICOs).

The watchdog announced on Tuesday that the U.S. state’s securities commissioner, Gerald Rome, has signed four new orders against Global Pay Net, Cred LLC (doing business as Credits), CrowdShare Mining and CyberSmart Coin Invest."
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

Hello everyone! Does Credits platform support STO?

It is possible potentially, but it is quite difficult procedure which requires a lot of work with regulatory authorities
Vasiliyolego

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

Hello. Could you make a list of predefined Credits apps projects proposals, specific to Credits capabilities that users can develop for hackathon?

I completely agree with the previous author, how do you like Game sphere, game on the base of Credits is awesome idea, isn't it?

Any ideas how could blockchain solve the issue of monetization on this field?

I suppose it can be solved if you play the game as the participant of consensus algorithm so the game itself and playing process will mean that you already run a node f.e. so you are able to get rewards if you become main or trusted node, it depends on the internal politic of the game first of all, probably another alternative options are possible

Sapid theory, what is your vision regarding security ide of this sphere?

Improving reliability and security through the functions of blockchain technology, protection against fraud, ensuring transparency of game processes through open source -  this stuff makes this industry much more budding

But how will it look technically?

Recently one of credits admins has suggested this approach - "Records of ownership as well as its sale are recorded in the block chain forever. Access to this data will not be publicly available and will protect players from theft of personal information, billing information and purchases in the game." Hope this info will help you to reach a key. Not technical enough but useful.

Yeah, imo blockchain could help game industry a lot, especially various MMO or farms, to prevent theft, fraud and maybe create a unified currency for various games

I heard about one MMO RPG where players are rewarded in BTC for every played hour. And inside the installation file there was a program for mining btc. So i have an idea to create a game based on credits platform. Everyone who installed the game becomes Credits node and receive reward

Well, your idea has the right for existence, but it's hardly tangible or the game must be very simple and not consume much PC resources, because depending on the network load it's possible that you won't be able to do run something resource-consuming much on your PC while running a node

Why do you think so? As i know the requirements to run a node are very small
666#666

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

I suppose it can be solved if you play the game as the participant of consensus algorithm so the game itself and playing process will mean that you already run a node f.e. so you are able to get rewards if you become main or trusted node, it depends on the internal politic of the game first of all, probably another alternative options are possible

Improving reliability and security through the functions of blockchain technology, protection against fraud, ensuring transparency of game processes through open source -  this stuff makes this industry much more budding

Recently one of credits admins has suggested this approach - "Records of ownership as well as its sale are recorded in the block chain forever. Access to this data will not be publicly available and will protect players from theft of personal information, billing information and purchases in the game." Hope this info will help you to reach a key. Not technical enough but useful.

Yeah, imo blockchain could help game industry a lot, especially various MMO or farms, to prevent theft, fraud and maybe create a unified currency for various games

I heard about one MMO RPG where players are rewarded in BTC for every played hour. And inside the installation file there was a program for mining btc. So i have an idea to create a game based on credits platform. Everyone who installed the game becomes Credits node and receive reward

Well, your idea has the right for existence, but it's hardly tangible or the game must be very simple and not consume much PC resources, because depending on the network load it's possible that you won't be able to do run something resource-consuming much on your PC while running a node

PC characteristics and network load are different subjects. Anyway Credits node doesnt need much resources
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:09:36 AM

The second stream starts already tomorrow at 14:00 UTC.
Next topic for discussion: "Development of smart contracts using Credits platform"

Twitch Channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/creditscom
Vasiliyolego

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

What's up with the Ambassador and blockchain evangelist?
Seems they have not started working yet. When should we expect first results?
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

26-27 November CEO of Credits Chugunov Igor will be giving a presentation at UCIM - United Conference of Internet Money

More details: https://www.facebook.com/events/2221256584798935/
branchun77

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:38:57 PM

What's up with the Ambassador and blockchain evangelist?
Seems they have not started working yet. When should we expect first results?

I suppose we have to wait for several months to evaluate first results
branchun77

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:14:11 PM

Hello. Could you make a list of predefined Credits apps projects proposals, specific to Credits capabilities that users can develop for hackathon?

I completely agree with the previous author, how do you like Game sphere, game on the base of Credits is awesome idea, isn't it?

It is more than possible, check min system requirements for the node

Minimal system requirements:
Operating system: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (with the last update package)
Processor (CPU): with frequency of 1 GHz (or faster) with PAE, NX and SSE2 support;
Memory (RAM): 2–4 Gb
HDD
Internet connection: 3 Mbit/s
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:09:11 PM

The second stream starts already tomorrow at 14:00 UTC.
Next topic for discussion: "Development of smart contracts using Credits platform"

Twitch Channel:
http://www.twitch.tv/creditscom

Great, Looking forward to the stream, Hope there'll be some new things discussed!
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

PC characteristics and network load are different subjects. Anyway Credits node doesnt need much resources

But when the network has high load the node consumes more resources, isn't it the case?
branchun77

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:53:22 PM

But when the network has high load the node consumes more resources, isn't it the case?

With the amount of bandwidth that the platform offers it won't consume much resources
pyce

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:54:49 PM

With the amount of bandwidth that the platform offers it won't consume much resources

But it depends on the total amount of nodes in the network
branchun77

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:12 PM

What are the benefits of decentralization for the current business? What is your opinion?
pyce

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

What are the benefits of decentralization for the current business? What is your opinion?

A system in which each participant is equal to another is much more reliable than the technical point of view. If we consider a standard network, then the failure of the server or an important node can completely stop the work for a long time. With equal participants, this is physically impossible.
pyce

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:11:27 PM

Decentralizing takes some of the burden of daily business operations off the business owner. When the owner allows others to perform such tasks as hiring new employees or ordering supplies, this frees her up to spend more time on big-picture items, such as planning for expansion or meeting with important clients. Though it can be hard for some owners to allow this type of flexibility, the rewards can be substantial for both employees and business owners.
branchun77

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:17:00 PM

Decentralizing takes some of the burden of daily business operations off the business owner. When the owner allows others to perform such tasks as hiring new employees or ordering supplies, this frees her up to spend more time on big-picture items, such as planning for expansion or meeting with important clients. Though it can be hard for some owners to allow this type of flexibility, the rewards can be substantial for both employees and business owners.

How do you feel Credits platform is ready for this mission?
pyce

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

How do you feel Credits platform is ready for this mission?

I m absolutely positive regarding current development progress so they have all chances to change present world of business
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:07:52 AM

It is more than possible, check min system requirements for the node

Minimal system requirements:
Operating system: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 64-bit (with the last update package)
Processor (CPU): with frequency of 1 GHz (or faster) with PAE, NX and SSE2 support;
Memory (RAM): 2–4 Gb
HDD
Internet connection: 3 Mbit/s

What I'm trying to say is depending on the game it can work well with minor falls in performance or  either node or the game will suffer in performance greatly from another. The balance is very fragile imo and easy to break. But that's just my opinion.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: