Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
pyce

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Will the CS token be involved in this business model focused on IOT industry?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
branchun77

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

According to the team info the use of token is possible only in certain use cases
branchun77

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

I think team has to focus its forces on the African country, it is the most promising area to speed up platform mass adoption as they are actually need it
pyce

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:23:09 PM

I think team has to focus its forces on the African country, it is the most promising area to speed up platform mass adoption as they are actually need it

But these countries are poor, they can't benefit the project
branchun77

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:30:36 PM

The most of consulting agencies are claiming that by 2050, more than 3 billion additional people will be living in what is now described as the developing world, thus opening up the broadest prospects for business openings. And African continent is one of them. Just think how it can affect project cap
pyce

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:33:33 PM

The most of consulting agencies are claiming that by 2050, more than 3 billion additional people will be living in what is now described as the developing world, thus opening up the broadest prospects for business openings. And African continent is one of them. Just think how it can affect project cap

I have heard that broad range of African nationals don't have Internet yet and you are talking about blockchain solutions...
branchun77

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

I have heard that broad range of African nationals don't have Internet yet and you are talking about blockchain solutions...

It is possible to provide offline access to blockchain, it is not a problem and it can solve a really important issue of Africa, it is unbanked citizens
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Another day, another smoke screen to distract from failure to deliver mainnet.

Credits rents a few servers and calls it a partnership.
Almost feels like they enjoy being called a scam?
How is renting a few servers a partnership? XD

Also, nice to see that they change consensus rules last minute (shich is closed source anyway), and now apparently rent 200 nodes fron ibm.
Apparently they are moving to a Ripple like centralised and permissioned blockchain.

Will be nice to get all the cs fees from the txs, as the consensus will probably only select ibm cs nodes as main and trusted nodes.

Anyway, 17 more days to go for testnet 3.2, test 2 and 3, mainner and swap.
Lol.

Another day, another burak...

It's clear from the start that you haven't read the 2nd article on CS blog... You're just hopeless...
Again, you sold, no? Why do you care? Or you're that desperate and afraid that this project will be great success and you'll miss it so you anxiously want people or project itself to convince you it's real?  That's just pathetic...

I’m sorry but where on the IBM website does it show the “partnership”

Don’t you remember how ibm announeced Stellar?

Al the second article is, is credits talking about themselves.
And how they build something om top of ibm analytics.
Which anybody can do that pays ibm, ehich credits does.
Since when dies partnership mean that you pay your partner a monthly fee for 6 years?

And i’m just trying to prevent people from getting tricked into this scam(?) project

You're not trying to prevent people from getting into the project, you want people and the team, as Uelairex said. I feel really sorry for you...

Do you see many announcements regarding colloboration with blockchain start ups from IBM side when there's no PoC developed or nothing to show yet? Did you see that IBM create special page to make an announcement? Did you ever see that IBM Vice President meet with blockchain start ups just to sell them their cloud service and then tweet about it? I doubt it. Just patiently wait for the moment when IBM+CS will finish with MVP development and will show it to the world, hopefully that will shut you up for eons.

I'm done, peace to you...
Dectonn

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

According to the team info the use of token is possible only in certain use cases

Is that really possible? if so, it should bring some value to CS and will be very beneficial to CS holders for sure!
Dectonn

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:40:12 PM

Also, nice to see that they change consensus rules last minute (shich is closed source anyway), and now apparently rent 200 nodes fron ibm.
Apparently they are moving to a Ripple like centralised and permissioned blockchain.

Will be nice to get all the cs fees from the txs, as the consensus will probably only select ibm cs nodes as main and trusted nodes.

Lol.

It's clear from the start that you haven't read the 2nd article on CS blog... You're just hopeless...
Again, you sold, no? Why do you care? Or you're that desperate and afraid that this project will be great success and you'll miss it so you anxiously want people or project itself to convince you it's real?  That's just pathetic...

And i’m just trying to prevent people from getting tricked into this scam(?) project

https://www.ibm.com/case-studies/credits-ibm-cloud-blockchain-performance
Here is a link to the official IBM website.

Exactly my point. All that is, is a “use case” on the ibm website, meaning a client story about how great ibm cloud is.

Ie MARKETING for ibm cloud

its not a partnership. they just using ibm´s cloud infrastructure. its like saying i have a partnership with google because im using google chrome.

bla bla bla, can you read? Is it possible that any their customer just mentioned on their official website? They are going to implement IOT business models together and will present joint MVP in the near future? Or is their Vice President liar? Don't think so, all announcements are agreed by the parties of the deal, they would easily sue the project if they spread false information, relax and accept that, it's much easier to raise some doubts than have a closer look to priority points, everything that you are saying is nonsense

Dont spread speculation as facts.

The fact is that credits claims a partnership whole all they do is use ibms platform and pay for it.

Until ibm confirms ibm is nothing but a supplier of credits

Time will show who is right, looking forward MVP which will be the most important proof of this partnership, no one is interested in your opinion, I do not understand your goal, if you are not interested in the project, why are you here and demostrating assumptions as the facts

Well said, bud, that burak fellow was even banned in their TG for constant inappropriate beahivour, lmao why would people even listen to him
Dectonn

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

While I'm at it, can someone from the team clarify if there'll be description of the improvements made to consensus in the Dev's journal along with 3.2 release or something similar?

I think they will describe all improvements made since the last release, consensus included. Looking forward to read it Wink
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:00:45 PM

Lol.

Exactly my point. All that is, is a “use case” on the ibm website, meaning a client story about how great ibm cloud is.

its not a partnership. they just using ibm´s cloud infrastructure. its like saying i have a partnership with google because im using google chrome.

bla bla bla, can you read? Is it possible that any their customer just mentioned on their official website? They are going to implement IOT business models together and will present joint MVP in the near future? Or is their Vice President liar? Don't think so, all announcements are agreed by the parties of the deal, they would easily sue the project if they spread false information, relax and accept that, it's much easier to raise some doubts than have a closer look to priority points, everything that you are saying is nonsense

The fact is that credits claims a partnership whole all they do is use ibms platform and pay for it.

Time will show who is right, looking forward MVP which will be the most important proof of this partnership, no one is interested in your opinion, I do not understand your goal, if you are not interested in the project, why are you here and demostrating assumptions as the facts

I dont care who is right.
all i care about is factual communications, and not preteding like speculation and assumptions as fact.

Ibm has not cofirmed a partnership, so until they announce like they did with stellar, there is no partnership.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Lol.

Well said, bud, that burak fellow was even banned in their TG for constant inappropriate beahivour, lmao why would people even listen to him

Realitycheck, i waant banned for inappropriate behaviour.
I was banned for asking the same questions.

Lets see if they deliver mainnet.
They still claim they will do everything before 31-12.

Btw anyone seen testnet 3.2? Smiley
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:49:57 AM

It is possible to provide offline access to blockchain, it is not a problem and it can solve a really important issue of Africa, it is unbanked citizens

Could you elaborate on that? Seems I can't really understand how it will help)
Uelairex

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:54:14 AM

Lol.

Realitycheck, i waant banned for inappropriate behaviour.
I was banned for asking the same questions.

Lets see if they deliver mainnet.
They still claim they will do everything before 31-12.

Btw anyone seen testnet 3.2? Smiley

reality check... that's a funny one and he's saying he wasn't banned for inappropriate behaviour, lmao
Uelairex

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

How is the ambassador campaign is progressing by the way? Any news on that front?
buurraakk

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2018, 07:46:47 PM by buurraakk

And now the admins are again saying testnet 3 “next week”

They have been saying next week since 30th of november :’)
btcethgold

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

Hello Friends,

some times it takes time to do all the programming etc. its a complex task and there may be delays. Credits team is very good. they always reply on every query in telegram. I am sure that it will be released this week.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

I've seen the news about Igor going to Paris on Jan 31 to the conference, that's really great team is still attending the conferences to present the project and spread awareness about it. Well done!
Dectonn

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:13:19 PM

Hello Friends,

some times it takes time to do all the programming etc. its a complex task and there may be delays. Credits team is very good. they always reply on every query in telegram. I am sure that it will be released this week.

Yeah, it's good you understand that, because many people can't get it to their head that this team is doing almost everything from a scratch, not just copy existing stuff and make it better.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: