Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:17:05 AM

Nowadays, it is extremely difficult to track illegal data distribution and copyright breach on the Internet since free copying is almost unrestricted. How can Credits blockchain protect the rights of authors?

Credits platform enables to authenticate any digitalized work through a verified transaction. A user who wants to certify his work can initiate a transaction.The system will store the user’s file, and the data about it and the transaction will always be available in the hash of the transaction.To authenticate each individual work, the user simply initiates a new transaction.

Thanks, bud, so person uploads digitized work, sends transaction, receives hash tied to him. Size is not limited and uploaded work is stored in blockchain, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uelairex

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:27:02 AM

I haven't been following credit for a long time, so has the token swap occurred, between CS erc20 into the CS token? Has the platform been launched?

Nope, moved to Q1 due to additional audits and further platform optimizations. You can check the testnet, though it's a bit unstable right now,  I'd still recommend joining their TG channel, admins are always there:)
Uelairex

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:28:29 AM

Hello Guys! What will happen to CS erc20 tokens if etherium hardforks before the token swap?

Who cares.

Mainnet won’t release anytime soon anyway Smiley

Probably q4-19 earliest looking at the state of testnet.

Will probably drop to .004ETH this week.

Well, people who are holding CS would care for starters.   

Yeah, q4, don't make me laugh, you're not a developer, you haven't look at the code or tested the platform. So what that testnet is unstable right now?  It has all functions, all they have to do is stabilize it which surely won't take them long and then continue with optimizations while audits are cooking.

Sometimes I simply don't get this negativity from people...

Yeah exactly. Audits were the excuse

Red4sec audit took 4 months
Fpcomplete is still ongoing.
3 more are planned

And you think those 3 will finish their audits in 2 months?

Will take at least 6 months.

Dude, when red4sec was announced and afterwards the code went through a lot of iterations and each time new code had to be provided to Red4Sec, because at that time platform didn't have all functions, but this one has and remember that auditing security of a wallet is not the same as auditing security of a consensus algo.  Wallets won't take much time, as for the other components, they are already finished and just require optimizations. 3months will suffice for audit companies to finish security audit

What wallet?
You mean the two lines of java called an excuse of a wallet? XD

How is the testnet 3.4 going?
How long did it take for the network to fork and crash? 4 minutes?

Yeah the 1.3mtps internal speed test result sounds really reliable with a testnet that crashes after 4 minutes.

Dont think mainnet will launch anytime soon.
They made almost 0 progress with the testnet since the “private mainnet” bullshit.

Everything is there, except 3 main components that are undergoing patenting, dude

https://github.com/CREDITSCOM
Uelairex

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:29:58 AM

Hello Guys! What will happen to CS erc20 tokens if etherium hardforks before the token swap?

Who cares.

Yeah, q4, don't make me laugh, you're not a developer, you haven't look at the code or tested the platform. So what that testnet is unstable right now?  It has all functions, all they have to do is stabilize it which surely won't take them long and then continue with optimizations while audits are cooking.

3 more are planned

Dude, when red4sec was announced and afterwards the code went through a lot of iterations and each time new code had to be provided to Red4Sec, because at that time platform didn't have all functions, but this one has and remember that auditing security of a wallet is not the same as auditing security of a consensus algo.  Wallets won't take much time, as for the other components, they are already finished and just require optimizations. 3months will suffice for audit companies to finish security audit

What wallet?

Yeah the 1.3mtps internal speed test result sounds really reliable with a testnet that crashes after 4 minutes.

They made almost 0 progress with the testnet since the “private mainnet” bullshit.

I mean the wallet, the code of which you can find at Github, but, well, it's you who I'm talking to, so know that there's github available.

It can be considered reliable, cause nodes were spread across the globe, dude, and number of nodes is not that relevant for their performance, it's relevant for stable tps.

That's how real environment testing goes, you know, 2.x run stable for a month or so, but at that time it hadn't all features, so I assume once they added all of them, something triggers network to go down. They patch things, release it to public and see how network behaves. All I can see is some frustraded dude who got banned for being a jerk in the chat.

Just  don't pay attention to him, he's been rightfully banned from TG, now he came here to release his frustration.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:30:55 AM

Any info from the team about when the patch for current version will come out?

No, no info for now, I think it's by the end of this week or 1st week of Jan.
Vasiliyolego

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

I haven't been following credit for a long time, so has the token swap occurred, between CS erc20 into the CS token? Has the platform been launched?

Credits have recently released new version of their platform Testnet 3.4 and are going to make additional security audits, so the swap of tokens moved to Q1

Yeah did you know the .x stands for how many minutes the network was online?
When 3.5 comes out, it will last 5 minutes before forking lol.

Nothing to worry about, this is Testnet. Do you know its purpose?
Kotarastra

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

Credits have recently released new version of their platform Testnet 3.4 and are going to make additional security audits, so the swap of tokens moved to Q1

Its purpose is to find bugs and fix them before mainnet launch

Credits Blockchain Platform - Fast Transactions and Autonomous Smart Contracts.
buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Dude they are having issues with block propagation because their block times is under a second.
No way they are going to solve a fundamental problem in 2 months, AND develop everything else like wallet website etc
buurraakk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:01:42 AM

Who cares.

3 more are planned

What wallet?

I mean the wallet, the code of which you can find at Github, but, well, it's you who I'm talking to, so know that there's github available.

It can be considered reliable, cause nodes were spread across the globe, dude, and number of nodes is not that relevant for their performance, it's relevant for stable tps.

That's how real environment testing goes, you know, 2.x run stable for a month or so, but at that time it hadn't all features, so I assume once they added all of them, something triggers network to go down. They patch things, release it to public and see how network behaves. All I can see is some frustraded dude who got banned for being a jerk in the chat.

Just  don't pay attention to him, he's been rightfully banned from TG, now he came here to release his frustration.

“Banned” gimme a break.
Making a new telegram account takes less than a minute if I would care about joining their channel.

Just as foolproof as their consensus, which forks after 15 minutes of runtime lol.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:03:41 AM

Do you know what a “release candidate” is?
You know, that shit they launched in july.
They lied to you but you guys are still believing the crap they are putting out.

Testnet is buggy as shit.
Nobody knows the consensus mechanism.
Price is dumping everyday.

Yet you people keep holding on like you have gold lol.
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:08:52 AM

Dude they are having issues with block propagation because their block times is under a second.
No way they are going to solve a fundamental problem in 2 months, AND develop everything else like wallet website etc

So all this promises about millions TPS was just a lie? A lot of such project promising huge TPS bu in fact have problem with simple things. This should be classified like a scam.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
buurraakk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

So all this promises about millions TPS was just a lie? A lot of such project promising huge TPS bu in fact have problem with simple things. This should be classified like a scam.

They can achieve 1m tps, on nodes through virtual machines and vpn

The pointless internal test that was done on an old version, so thats utter bullshit.

Let's see whether v3.5 solves the forking issue.
Only way I see how is to increase blocktimes to at least couple of seconds, reducing the TPS to max 100ktps maybe

Or, of course, centralising the network on IBM hosted nodes, basically making credits a glorified database, aka Ripple
Dectonn

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:12:33 PM

Thanks, bud, I've heard we can play with web-wallet or something, haven't tried it myself, don't have much time for that these days.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:23:10 PM

Not a lie, lol, they haven't taken back their claims for 1M tps and already achieved it, though with some optimizations for speed test during internal test, check it here.  If you don't trust any kind of internal tests, then just wait for the test with anyone able to participate, IMO it's likely to come some time during Jan or early Feb.
Dectonn

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:27:01 PM

Agree, people still don't understand that it's still testnet with all features, though unstable. It's actually even better this way now that they give all releases with patches to public so they can test it in real environment, not an isolated one. Just let them work and they will make it come true.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

Agree, people still don't understand that it's still testnet with all features, though unstable. It's actually even better this way now that they give all releases with patches to public so they can test it in real environment, not an isolated one. Just let them work and they will make it come true.

Apparently you dont get that the testnet has a fundamental problem.
The problem why ALL other chains are running at tps max 10k tps.
Its blocktimes.

The fact that it is applicable in the testnet suggest that cs team didnt know ablut this, lied in the internal test phase, and is now unable to solve this provlem (like all other chains).

Likely outcome will be lowering block times, decreasing tps, and basically being an eos look a like, or ripple look a like.
buurraakk

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:21:38 PM

Oh and what about the LIE that they delayed due to audits.

Freking lied to your face

They delayed because they have no idea how to fix the forking issue and testnet is nowhere near completion.

THATS why they delayed in july, thats why they delayed in december, and they will delay in march also.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

Yup, that's the whole purpose of it, give to public, they tear it apart, report to the team, team fixes it and the cycle repeats.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:18:07 AM

Nah, Dectonn explained it to you briefly below. If you don't have any trust in the team and what they say, just wait for the external load test, more audits and when full source code will be published and then make a decision based on the results.
Uelairex

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 12:19:52 AM

Thanks, bud, I've heard we can play with web-wallet or something, haven't tried it myself, don't have much time for that these days.

np, I haven't tried it myself, don't like using the web-wallet, prefer the desktop one, so I'll just wait for the patches.
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: