Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:29:51 AM

$0.08 already.

It's dumping further and further.. ... ...

Wont be long till you see $0.05
Why? Because this project hasn't delivered on a single promise up until now.

Also no activity at all the past 3 weeks.
Github is completely barren.

They havent spent a nickel on an exchange listing, they fired half of their staff a few months ago, and somehow, 70 developers arent able to deliver a stable product after a year, still a lousy website, pointles monitor, and amateuristic wallet.
With 70 developers you should be able to develop the hell out of it.

Seems like you're an expert and know all pecularities of how their devs are working. Well, yeah, we should listen to the guy who says people in Russia have 1-2 weeks new year holidays, right.

Just go visit their office in Moscow, speak with the team, know firsthand how they're gonna solve this or that stuff, see how devs are working, I'm sure you can afford it if you can afford spending so much time on the forum saying shit about this project and dumps everyday.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:57:12 AM

$0.08 already.

They havent spent a nickel on an exchange listing, they fired half of their staff a few months ago, and somehow, 70 developers arent able to deliver a stable product after a year, still a lousy website, pointles monitor, and amateuristic wallet.
If compared to other pennies, this project is still much better because they always have a large community and always support what is needed in the project. Maybe the market falls is the reason they have been silent for the past 3 weeks but if the market rises, more big news will appear more so believe and wait

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:03:30 AM

$0.08 already.

If compared to other pennies, this project is still much better because they always have a large community and always support what is needed in the project. Maybe the market falls is the reason they have been silent for the past 3 weeks but if the market rises, more big news will appear more so believe and wait

Yeah amazing that a project that is self-proclaimed to be partnered with Lenovo and IBM, is somehow sitting at $10m market cap, almost half of ico.

While stellar, also an ibm partner, is at billions.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:09:12 AM

$0.08 already.

Seems like you're an expert and know all pecularities of how their devs are working. Well, yeah, we should listen to the guy who says people in Russia have 1-2 weeks new year holidays, right.

Just go visit their office in Moscow, speak with the team, know firsthand how they're gonna solve this or that stuff, see how devs are working, I'm sure you can afford it if you can afford spending so much time on the forum saying shit about this project and dumps everyday.

We had a deal early december roght?

Of team managed to launch a release candidate testnet, decentralisation tesr, stresstesr, mainnet and swap, all before the end of q4, i would apologise for doubting them.

So far, first week of january has passed, and they havent even launched a release candidate testner yet,
LOL xD
Yeah, audits are the reason for the delays, not the fact that they are no where near a stable beta, let alone RC...

And now they ate lying again with Q1.
Will take at least until februari for some stable beta. End of april for rc.
Tests for q3-q4, and mainnet 2020.

MAYBE.

Anyway, credits is heading to 0.0002eth, the ico eth price.
So -50% more to go, so $0.04
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:47:05 AM

$0.08 already.

Of team managed to launch a release candidate testnet, decentralisation tesr, stresstesr, mainnet and swap, all before the end of q4, i would apologise for doubting them.

So far, first week of january has passed, and they havent even launched a release candidate testner yet,
LOL xD
Yeah, audits are the reason for the delays, not the fact that they are no where near a stable beta, let alone RC...

MAYBE.

Many people have been disappointed .The team delayed the launch of the test network.Are their roadmaps completed on time?I have also sold my coins.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Uelairex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

$0.08 already.

LOL xD

MAYBE.

Nice try, dude...

This literally says it all, you're just useless fudster...

screenshot, page 86.  https://prnt.sc/m3ryy4
buurraakk

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:28:47 PM

Oh oke my bad.

Are you getting restless already?

Stable testnet, decentralisation test, stress test, release candidate, 3 additinal audits, mainnet, swap, all in 3 months.

And knowing that testnet 3.4 is no where near ready for a decentralisation test.
Keep waiting.

I’ll be back mid-march, ehen they inevitably delay again, because they dont care at all.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:06:57 PM

Oh oke my bad.

Are you getting restless already?

Stable testnet, decentralisation test, stress test, release candidate, 3 additinal audits, mainnet, swap, all in 3 months.

And knowing that testnet 3.4 is no where near ready for a decentralisation test.
Keep waiting.

I’ll be back mid-march, ehen they inevitably delay again, because they dont care at all.

Why should I, It wasn't I who confused the info, right? Don't remember hurrying anywhere, I know they are working and doing their best to prove themselves to people like you who waste their time to come on tg and other stuff to spread negativity and misinfo about the project.

What about my proposal to visit their office? Some people who doubted the team, changed their mind after they visited their office. You should give it a try imo.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:34:10 AM

Happy orthodox Christmas, everyone!

Now that team is back to work I'm rather eager to see some news. This silence is killing me, I wanna know what team is doing:)
Uelairex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:52:40 AM

$0.08 already.

Well said, bud, community there is rather good and I like reading through the chat every now and then. Though I don't think the silence is connected with market conditions, rather no big news to announce, hopefully, we'll see  some very soon:)
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:15:32 AM

$0.08 already.

Well said, bud, community there is rather good and I like reading through the chat every now and then. Though I don't think the silence is connected with market conditions, rather no big news to announce, hopefully, we'll see  some very soon:)
They have strong engagement in the project. I have participated in a lot of telegram channels but Credits is one of the projects with a very high level of interaction that makes this project community very crowded. We will learn more in this project so please trust and let the development team have a working time to serve investors.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Uelairex

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 05:58:20 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 12:18:06 AM by Uelairex

$0.08 already.

Well said, bud, community there is rather good and I like reading through the chat every now and then. Though I don't think the silence is connected with market conditions, rather no big news to announce, hopefully, we'll see  some very soon:)
They have strong engagement in the project. I have participated in a lot of telegram channels but Credits is one of the projects with a very high level of interaction that makes this project community very crowded. We will learn more in this project so please trust and let the development team have a working time to serve investors.

Agree with you, team has done some contests for the community members and now hackathon for devs, I'm sure there'll be more contests for community in the future, I rather admire how team works with community and especially admins
Uelairex

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:20:10 AM

$0.08 already.

Well said, bud, community there is rather good and I like reading through the chat every now and then. Though I don't think the silence is connected with market conditions, rather no big news to announce, hopefully, we'll see  some very soon:)

Agree with you, team has done some contests for the community members and now hackathon for devs, I'm sure there'll be more contests for community in the future, I rather admire how team works with community and especially admins

It's even possible they even set some incentives if not for both decentralization test and load test, but at least for the load test, so that more people participate in the test and the results were closer to "real-environment" as much as possible.
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:55:18 PM

ahah I haven't been here since months, logged-in to check this information and the first thing I see is your message ! Cheesy
thanks mate, can't wait the token swap Wink
Uelairex

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:01:26 PM

Wow, someone's fast to put it on these calendars, well done:)
Uelairex

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:45:09 AM

Now that team is back to work, hopefully we'll see some good news during next week, I'm very eager to download new tesntet!:)
Djigo91

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:28:56 AM

I look forward to countries having their own electronic currencies.
Suke_Teki

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:28:50 AM

yes right, Credits team notify everyone in advance that the launch of Production Mainnet network and Token Swap is expected in Q1 2019, and will launch a bug bounty program and Credits team hope that Credits community and independent developers would like to take part and contribute to revolutionary product development and help to make it even better.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:28:56 AM

Mainnet q1 not gonna happen
digitalcoins

Activity: 248
Merit: 12

Voronkov Ventures accelerator of pre-seed projects

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:37:53 AM

https://voronkov.io/en/ico-rating
- here the information about ICO can be listed for free.

Looking for team members for various startups
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: