Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:31:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40202 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:39:10 PM

Comrades, stop the FUD please, everything that was planned will be fulfilled, there will be both the main network and swap tokens, please be patient. Software development is not opening a tin can of beans.
All the latest news on the project appear on all our official social networks. If you need a test platform, go to the developer portal https://developers.credits.com/, if you have any difficulties, contact our supports, they will help you.
For those who have not seen the latest news, then we have opened a section on the enterprise direction, read more here https://creditsenterprise.com

I warn you that for frank FUD I will remove the messages, although I really do not want to do that. Thank you for understanding!

So asking where the decentralisation test is, which was promised for end of december, is classified as FUD?
For real?

I'm just confused where exactly did Cheus specified that asking about the test is FUD? It's more like all the shit, pardon me, and negativity you've been spreading in here, though I can appreciate you trying to defend the project yesterday cause of manolit.

It's more about unconstructive shit that keep being posted in here
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uelairex

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 10:54:35 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2019, 11:08:47 PM by Uelairex

Comrades, stop the FUD please, everything that was planned will be fulfilled, there will be both the main network and swap tokens, please be patient. Software development is not opening a tin can of beans.
All the latest news on the project appear on all our official social networks. If you need a test platform, go to the developer portal https://developers.credits.com/, if you have any difficulties, contact our supports, they will help you.
For those who have not seen the latest news, then we have opened a section on the enterprise direction, read more here https://creditsenterprise.com

I warn you that for frank FUD I will remove the messages, although I really do not want to do that. Thank you for understanding!

Wow, a new definition of Fud. Now it's called fud for an experienced analyst to prove that it's not possible to do those hundreds of thousands of transactions in real time, to say that in the Credits team according to their LinkedIn accounts there is no known developer or with proven and experienced experience or to say that there's only one delay behind another. Are those allegations well-founded? That development takes time? Well, if it takes time, what's the point of setting so many dates and not meeting any at all from the beginning? Just say that you don't know how long it will take because the development is complex and takes time, but of course, that doesn't create expectation or influence the price. Don't take us for idiots, you're not transparent at all. You have a technical explanation a little above saying that this is not possible, instead of rebutting it with another technical explanation that is what you should do you hide in patents and unpublished codes. Anyone with two fingers in front and experience knows that these 200k tps tests cannot be done in a real environment. What's more, I'm not just talking, a project, contacted you to implement their token on your platform and in the end did not do it because apparently you were not as fast or had the work as advanced as you make the community see.

Same to you, where did he specifiy what is fud and what is not? Those "experience analyst" think only in already existing technologies which is not the case for CS.  Either way, I thought you were gone from the topic because of FOMO guys like myself?

Once they release the code, which is supposed to go public after additional audits, ask your "experts" to review it
Uelairex

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:07:51 PM

I ike that the admin is threatening to remove messages because he thinks that it is FUD.

Sorry, but the market fully agrees with all the criticisms being put out, as credits has fallen out of the top200.
And this time it wasnt a drop and quick recovery like last time, but a slow grind out of the top200.

Projects that drop out of top200 are usually finished and never recover.
I challenge you to prove me wrong admin.

Dropping out of the top200 is usually a final nail in the coffin for crpyto projects.
Especially those with $10k daily REAL rading volume.
Current bag holders are locked in. Non-bad holders dont care about the project.

Anyway.
When is the decentralisation test?
Currently the algoritm is unable to move the main node out of india because there are no intermediate nodes between europe and india.
That sounds like great decentralisation. An algorithm that is supposed to guarantee decentralisation being stuck in a single country.

Also, when are the audits being announced that supposedly were the reason for the delay?
It's mid january already, when are these supposed to start, execute, review, recommend, re-review, report?

It's already becoming abvious that the Q1 mainnet deadline will also NOT be reached.
It is simply unrealistic to expect this clueless team to perform:
1) Release stable beta
2) Perform 20-days decentralisation test
3) Bug fix
4) Stress test
5) Bug fix
6) Finish all audits (4 of them, of which 3 are supposed to start soon?)
7) Launch mainnet

It is simply unrealistic to expect this to happen in 2.5 months.
It will NOT happen.
In march team will find another excuse and delay again to Q2.
And then to Q3
And then to Q4, which is a realistic timeframe for mainnet.

But by then everybody will forget credits and it will end up at somewhere on rank 1000

stories about top200 is just hilarious, you know better than me that almost all volume is going on by manipulations on Lban and coinbene and it causes drops & rises regularly, especially yesterday's drop to 0.4.  Price on normal exchanges holds around 0.7-0.8$ and doesn't move
Uelairex

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:22:40 PM

Wow, a new definition of Fud. Now it's called fud for an experienced analyst to prove that it's not possible to do those hundreds of thousands of transactions in real time, to say that in the Credits team according to their LinkedIn accounts there is no known developer or with proven and experienced experience or to say that there's only one delay behind another. Are those allegations well-founded? That development takes time? Well, if it takes time, what's the point of setting so many dates and not meeting any at all from the beginning? Just say that you don't know how long it will take because the development is complex and takes time, but of course, that doesn't create expectation or influence the price. Don't take us for idiots, you're not transparent at all. You have a technical explanation a little above saying that this is not possible, instead of rebutting it with another technical explanation that is what you should do you hide in patents and unpublished codes. Anyone with two fingers in front and experience knows that these 200k tps tests cannot be done in a real environment. What's more, I'm not just talking, a project, contacted you to implement their token on your platform and in the end did not do it because apparently you were not as fast or had the work as advanced as you make the community see.

Same to you, where did he specifiy what is fud and what is not? Those "experience analyst" think only in already existing technologies which is not the case for CS.  Either way, I thought you were gone from the topic because of FOMO guys like myself?

Once they release the code, which is supposed to go public after additional audits, ask your "experts" to review it

I was just replying to the moderator  about fud and by the way, a string of blocks has already proven that it can't do those hundreds of thousands of tps. It should be called in another way but not chain of blocks, if it is called that way it doesn't innovate anything.  No shortcuts in the chain of blocks. If I leave, I will come back just to tell everyone that I warned them. Those who say that the great holders are still there is not true, I was one of them and along with me have gone three more for now and had quite a few more tokens than me. Until other friends. Lol. When interested we look at the price of Lbank and Coinbene. The real price is that of Kucoin and at the moment is 0.074 when Coinmarketcap shows 0.081. It is not at 193 as shown but above 200.

lol, Just as I said previously your "experts" cannot think beyond existing tech boundaries and that's why they are convinced it's not possible. I'd rather listen to what they have to say once code is out, not before, because, again, as I've said before CS builds their stuff from a scratch, not taking smth that already existed and modifying it.
Yeah, so true you were a great holder, right, but guess what, there's a group of those holders and as far as I know there's around 70-80 of them.

Either way, I'll be waiting for you to come again and say "I've warned you", c ya.
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:53:45 PM

I ike that the admin is threatening to remove messages because he thinks that it is FUD.

Sorry, but the market fully agrees with all the criticisms being put out, as credits has fallen out of the top200.
And this time it wasnt a drop and quick recovery like last time, but a slow grind out of the top200.

Dropping out of the top200 is usually a final nail in the coffin for crpyto projects.

Anyway.
Currently the algoritm is unable to move the main node out of india because there are no intermediate nodes between europe and india.
That sounds like great decentralisation. An algorithm that is supposed to guarantee decentralisation being stuck in a single country.

Also, when are the audits being announced that supposedly were the reason for the delay?
It's mid january already, when are these supposed to start, execute, review, recommend, re-review, report?

It's already becoming abvious that the Q1 mainnet deadline will also NOT be reached.
1) Release stable beta
3) Bug fix
4) Stress test
5) Bug fix
7) Launch mainnet

It will NOT happen.
And then to Q3

But by then everybody will forget credits and it will end up at somewhere on rank 1000

stories about top200 is just hilarious, you know better than me that almost all volume is going on by manipulations on Lban and coinbene and it causes drops & rises regularly, especially yesterday's drop to 0.4.  Price on normal exchanges holds around 0.7-0.8$ and doesn't move

Sure it doesn't bro.
Price dropped below $0.07 today on your legit Kucoin exchange.

And volumes have completely died.
Meaning ZERO interest from the market in this project.

Even the so called partnership with IBM and Lenovo (which are just suppliers of credits but whatever) have done 0 for credits.

But keep hodl'ing all the way to $0. Then you'll come here and defend that credits is holding steady at $0 marketcap lol.
Btw, credits is currently at almost -60% from ICO.
Think about that one.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:55:01 PM

Anyway.

1) Release stable beta
3) Bug fix
4) Stress test
5) Bug fix
7) Launch mainnet

It will NOT happen.
And then to Q3

so people who are looking for a new project to invest in will scroll past the first 2 pages on coinmarketcap?
No they wont.
BEcause people asusme everything below top200 is dogshit.

Which it is.
CS is now hanging around with the shit projects like HPB and ArcBlock.
Goodluck climbing out if it.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:58:09 PM

and the reason why the price doesnt move on kucoin is because there is 0 volum on kucoin.

If your precious team invested some money in a reputable exchange listing, we wouldnt even be here.

Look at what quarckchain is doing.
mericy

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:03:20 PM

Anyway.

1) Release stable beta
3) Bug fix
4) Stress test
5) Bug fix
7) Launch mainnet

It will NOT happen.
And then to Q3

so people who are looking for a new project to invest in will scroll past the first 2 pages on coinmarketcap?
No they wont.
BEcause people asusme everything below top200 is dogshit.

Which it is.
CS is now hanging around with the shit projects like HPB and ArcBlock.
Goodluck climbing out if it.
It’s true that its price is terrible now.People have lost their patience and no longer trust the team.Whether they delayed the time of the main online?What's the situation now?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:26:44 PM

Team is still claiming Q1 for mainnet.

Still no new node version, so that is being promised for this week.
Once the new version is released we can decide whether team will make Q1.

If node version 4.0 will be the same crap as 3.4, then you can forget about Mainnet in Q1.
Maybe even decentralisation test will not happen because the consensus algoritm is getting stuck when there are not enough nearby nodes.

But dont fool yourself.
This project isn't even Beta level yet coding wise.
It's an Alpha at best, with the team still trying to implement the core functionality (like a stable chain lol)
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:38:55 PM

Team is still claiming Q1 for mainnet.

Still no new node version, so that is being promised for this week.
Once the new version is released we can decide whether team will make Q1.

If node version 4.0 will be the same crap as 3.4, then you can forget about Mainnet in Q1.
Maybe even decentralisation test will not happen because the consensus algoritm is getting stuck when there are not enough nearby nodes.

But dont fool yourself.
This project isn't even Beta level yet coding wise.
It's an Alpha at best, with the team still trying to implement the core functionality (like a stable chain lol)

Let them keep thinking they have a new technology in sight, people have a cloudy mind. I've thoroughly researched all the Linkedin profiles of the developers.  Some of them don't even know what experience they have and practically none of them are outstanding at all. Yes, they may have found the philosopher's stone by chance, but I very much doubt it. There are blockchain projects with very polished testnet and they don't need to release 20 versions of each testnet. Obviously they only make 10k tps. Only? I would like to see how Credits behaves in a real environment next to those projects. I don't think I would do half the speed of these. They're already saying in telegram that version 3.5 isn't sure to come out this week. Imao Grin  Maybe instead of thinking they have a technology off this planet people should seriously question that something is wrong...The administrator of the testing group has the audacity to say that the latest version is stable. We are also taken for fools when most testers are complaining about synchronization. It's a real mess. 

Yeah they are already saying that it 'might be next week'.
First it was 4.0 this week, now it is v3.5 maybe next week.

v3.5 probably crashed when the closed group testers launched their nodes lol.

This project isn't even ready for Alpha status.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:14:20 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2019, 10:02:23 PM by buurraakk

-
altcoinmoscow

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:09:25 PM

burraakk deleted the reply. same for me) might be he is really Igor Chuguniv.... Smiley
buurraakk

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:15:57 PM

burraakk deleted the reply. same for me) might be he is really Igor Chuguniv.... Smiley

I think you should be banned.
Sharing false information.

I did a google translate and that company has nothing to do with credits
Uelairex

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:27:20 PM

Hey everyone. Just FYI, Igor Chugunov & Credits.com are eliminating their russian legal entity now. For those speaking russian: https://www.rusprofile.ru/id/10844541

Nice, since when does Credits called "Intermarketing" and has main office in Seychelles? Nice try...
altcoinmoscow

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:34:26 PM

Hey everyone. Just FYI, Igor Chugunov & Credits.com are eliminating their russian legal entity now. For those speaking russian: https://www.rusprofile.ru/id/10844541

Nice, since when does Credits called "Intermarketing" and has main office in Seychelles? Nice try...

Man, just check your employment contract Smiley
Uelairex

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:51:48 AM

Man, just check your employment contract Smiley

Seriously? This is all you've thought of to say to a random CS fan on btctalk?
buurraakk

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 06:57:16 PM

So no new node version this week.
Seems like the q1 mainnet deadline is not going to be met.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:08:30 AM

So no new node version this week.
Seems like the q1 mainnet deadline is not going to be met.

Really? Where did they say it'll be 100% this week? All I can remember is "probably" this week. 

A birdie told me new update is running good
Uelairex

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 03:12:34 AM

Exit scam? 🤣

Well, I don't believe that, they must have given up some society to create another. They have to get on with the business and make the price go up before they sell the tokens they'll unlock from the team at the end of March. I don't think they will sell at these prices. I've never said Credits can't work. We have Dogecoin at the top and Eos. I said they can't do hundreds of thousands of tps in a real environment. If they are able to continue with the fomo and endure this market maybe they can climb some positions, although people are becoming more and more intelligent. If Zilliqa and Quarkchain are at the top with only a few thousand Tps and Credits is only losing positions for something it will be. Maybe things aren't as fabulous as they seem.

I like your speculations, great ICO holder, making CS team seem like they're evil geniuses trying to steal wealth from the poor folks. I'll just wait till the March-April and then politely ask you to apologize for your words.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:04:05 AM

indeed 0,0 volume left on this project.
Which is why it is falling everyday.
And it will keep falling because there is always people willing to sell, while there are 0 people willing to buy.

Testnet 3.5v will probably not be released this week, as admins are already covering their asses with maybe.

Assuming they release it next week, team will have 8 weeks to perform a huge to-do list with all critical tests.

And the excuse-audits have still not even been contracted, let alone started.
No way those will start and finish in 2 months.

See, this team is just stalling and letting the project die a slow death.
Volumes have died.
TG chat is slowly losing members.
I'm guessing in 6 months the team will disappear completely and retire off the 20 million$ they effectively stole.

Or maybe I'mc ompletely wrong and team will release v3.5 this week, which will be topnotch and ready for production mainnet tests and release.
Chances of that are slim to none though looking at the state of 3.4
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: