Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cheus (OP)

Activity: 593
Merit: 126

Bounty Manager

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:12:22 AM

Please stop the toxic behavior, healthy criticism is normal, but ridiculousness and trolling is not acceptable behavior. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:18:47 AM

Please stop the toxic behavior, healthy criticism is normal, but ridiculousness and trolling is not acceptable behavior. Thank you.

Only one thing that is ridicolous and this is the speed by which the price is crashing.
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:21:25 AM

Only one thing that is ridicolous and this is the speed by which the price is crashing.
We develop the platform as developers, rather than manipulate price as traders. Please understand this.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 10:41:03 AM

We develop the platform as developers, rather than manipulate price as traders. Please understand this.

Which platform?
The one you promised at q2-18? Sorry i mean q4-18. Sorry i mean q1-19.

Where is the testnet 4.0? Where is decenttalisation test?
Weere all promised q4-18.
Its february almost.

Ser thats the problem with your “tech first” slogan.
You havent delivered ANYTHING you promised in the ico.
And yet you are surprised the prise is dumping hard

$0.04 this werk mark my wirds.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:42:01 PM

Lol.

Never mind this week.
Today xD

It’s over bro’s.
Credits has lost the community. Will never recover from this.
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:15:15 AM

Lol.

Never mind this week.
Today xD

It’s over bro’s.

Well, you're part of the community, dude. You were banned once, yet you keep coming back to dutch channel, keep coming back to main chat, keep coming back to tech chat, you still writing bs in here with your pointless toxicity. You spend more time in the chat & here than any of the holders do, though they are with the team and support them, while you, on the other hand, are useless as a part of this community.  

Well, you will deny it, say you've already sold and etc, keep that act, bro, keep convincing everyone you're not a part of this community, bro.

See you apologizing in March
buurraakk

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:13:50 AM

Lol.

Never mind this week.
Today xD

It’s over bro’s.

Well, you're part of the community, dude. You were banned once, yet you keep coming back to dutch channel, keep coming back to main chat, keep coming back to tech chat, you still writing bs in here with your pointless toxicity. You spend more time in the chat & here than any of the holders do, though they are with the team and support them, while you, on the other hand, are useless as a part of this community.  

Well, you will deny it, say you've already sold and etc, keep that act, bro, keep convincing everyone you're not a part of this community, bro.

HAAHHA is that still a thing there in the pointless dutch channel?
Claiming everyone that is a bit negative is another alterego of mine?
Gives an easy excuse to ban and silence any negativity of course

How pathetic.

Mainchat is even worse though, with that cesspool of crap.

No wonder ‘your community’ is doing the same thing I did, which is leave xD.

Sure bro.
Its februari almost and they havent even been able to release a working testnet version xDz
I think the team already exit scammed.
Has been eerily silent.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:44:47 AM

Rank 250 lol.

Was rank 140 somewhere 7 weeks ago.

And you still believe this project can recover?
It’s going down the same path as hpb and arcblock.
Will be sub 300 somewhere in the nezt 2 weeks.
carlosvaldes

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:36:24 AM

Rank 250 lol.

It is really disappointing.At the beginning, people have a lot of confidence in it.Once they said this is a great project.It seems that everything is so ridiculous now.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
buurraakk

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 10:50:25 AM

I don't think you need to wait for the teams tokens to unlock lol.

There is no bid to sell them to.

Project will probably disappear soon into oblivion, allowing team to retire with the 20m$.

How much did they spend really until now?
Probably less than a 1m$.
So 19m$ to retire from haha.
cheus (OP)

Bounty Manager

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:15:25 PM

Rank 250 lol.

It is really disappointing.At the beginning, people have a lot of confidence in it.Once they said this is a great project.It seems that everything is so ridiculous now.
Nothing has changed, development in the process, all official information is available on the site. Do not fall for provocations from the side of haters and fuders
buurraakk

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 01:33:03 PM

Rank 250 lol.

Nothing has changed, development in the process, all official information is available on the site. Do not fall for provocations from the side of haters and fuders

And again admin deletes a post.

I'll rephrase my question:

When is testnet 4.0 coming out?
When is the decentralisation test going to happen?

Please provide a clear answer. Instead of vague words like soon, or stay tuned, or wait for official communication.

Or just delete away, maybe I'll start my own thread on Credits, and moderate away all the good posts.

yes I will do this if you keep deleting my messages
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:24:29 PM

Lol. Once again my post in response to another user has been deleted, it is clear that these people do not want other investors to be well informed. I put it back to you friends:

You're absolutely right, it's still funny to hear that nonsense fud. The fud has been created by this incompetent team promising one date after another and not fulfilling anything. What's more, they only present testnet that are a botched job and any expert in blockchain analysis laughs at seeing it. The problem is that the community is not technically informed, they are just sheep that believe they are in a project 10 and yet it is the 2019 bomb that nobody knows, that no serious media has even taken into account. And there's still some fool around here saying we'll come in and apologize. Lol. We'll go in and laugh at this scam. You can search the internet for the best blockchain projects of 2019 and Credits doesn't even appear among them. The experts don't even take it seriously. I don't think so many smart people are wrong. Keep dreaming friends, these people have nothing innovative and less a blockchain with a million tps. They show you a video in an environment that is not real
and they tell you that they have made 300k tps and you believe it, what innocents. Anyone with any sense would sell this coin before they unlock the team's tokens.  Your money was stolen at Ico and will be stolen again in no time.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:49:19 AM

Lol. Once again my post in response to another user has been deleted, it is clear that these people do not want other investors to be well informed. I put it back to you friends:

You're absolutely right, it's still funny to hear that nonsense fud. The fud has been created by this incompetent team promising one date after another and not fulfilling anything. What's more, they only present testnet that are a botched job and any expert in blockchain analysis laughs at seeing it. The problem is that the community is not technically informed, they are just sheep that believe they are in a project 10 and yet it is the 2019 bomb that nobody knows, that no serious media has even taken into account. And there's still some fool around here saying we'll come in and apologize. Lol. We'll go in and laugh at this scam. You can search the internet for the best blockchain projects of 2019 and Credits doesn't even appear among them. The experts don't even take it seriously. I don't think so many smart people are wrong. Keep dreaming friends, these people have nothing innovative and less a blockchain with a million tps. They show you a video in an environment that is not real
and they tell you that they have made 300k tps and you believe it, what innocents. Anyone with any sense would sell this coin before they unlock the team's tokens.  Your money was stolen at Ico and will be stolen again in no time.

Well, there's an obvious reason for deleting your posts, cause I don't see any CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm, burak, all you do is saying something about some experts and claiming this project is scam when it is not. Begone and come again in March to apologize.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:58:22 AM

Rank 250 lol.

And again admin deletes a post.

I'll rephrase my question:

When is testnet 4.0 coming out?
When is the decentralisation test going to happen?

Please provide a clear answer. Instead of vague words like soon, or stay tuned, or wait for official communication.

Or just delete away, maybe I'll start my own thread on Credits, and moderate away all the good posts.

yes I will do this if you keep deleting my messages
Lol.

Never mind this week.
Today xD

It’s over bro’s.

HAAHHA is that still a thing there in the pointless dutch channel?
Claiming everyone that is a bit negative is another alterego of mine?
Gives an easy excuse to ban and silence any negativity of course

How pathetic.

Mainchat is even worse though, with that cesspool of crap.

No wonder ‘your community’ is doing the same thing I did, which is leave xD.

Sure bro.
Its februari almost and they havent even been able to release a working testnet version xDz
I think the team already exit scammed.
Has been eerily silent.

Go ahead, troll, start your thread, hope you find some friends for it or simply create some accounts as per usual if not, right? admins don't ban people for asking questions, especially when they are polite and constructive, not the shit you're doing in here. I've been looking at it since long ago and they always ready to answer.  Whom I'm even explaining this to, you know this better than me with your all the fakes you've created.

As I said previously, you didn't "leave" this community, you were banned once or twice, but you're still there with your fakes, you're still a part of it, but, that's fine, keep deny it.
buurraakk

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:53:54 AM

and they tell you that they have made 300k tps and you believe it, what innocents. Anyone with any sense would sell this coin before they unlock the team's tokens.  Your money was stolen at Ico and will be stolen again in no time.

Well, there's an obvious reason for deleting your posts, cause I don't see any CONSTRUCTIVE criticizm, burak, all you do is saying something about some experts and claiming this project is scam when it is not. Begone and come again in March to apologize.

Typical CS fan behaviour.

Everyone who is negative is just 1 person.

This way it is much easier to stay happy and positive.

Does make you wonder though, if all the negative voices are supposedly my accounts, then why is the price consistently dumping? xD

You're pathetetic. I'll repeat once more, I only got banned from TG once. I still have my old account, but you people are still claiming all negative posts are coming from me.
Yes, I have 50000 telephone number to keep making new telegram accounts xD
And I have nothing to do with manolist.
You can ask the board admin to post the IP's, I consent.
Uelairex

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 01:37:43 AM

and they tell you that they have made 300k tps and you believe it, what innocents. Anyone with any sense would sell this coin before they unlock the team's tokens.  Your money was stolen at Ico and will be stolen again in no time.

Typical CS fan behaviour.

Everyone who is negative is just 1 person.

This way it is much easier to stay happy and positive.

Does make you wonder though, if all the negative voices are supposedly my accounts, then why is the price consistently dumping? xD

You're pathetetic. I'll repeat once more, I only got banned from TG once. I still have my old account, but you people are still claiming all negative posts are coming from me.
Yes, I have 50000 telephone number to keep making new telegram accounts xD
And I have nothing to do with manolist.
You can ask the board admin to post the IP's, I consent.

I didn't say all negativity is coming from you, in fact, you're quite passive in tg, cause you'd simply get permaban and take another account, cause I quote:  “Banned” gimme a break. Making a new telegram account takes less than a minute if I would care about joining their channel."
You're still there, you're still here, you're still part of this community, though a useless part, like cancer cells, but you're still there, in tech chat and the main one. Even though you say you don't care about this project, you're coming here bashing it with "dumps", forget mainnet and etc, you're still in tech chat asking for new version and when you see it's possible not to come this week, the first thing you do is come here and say "blah-blah, lmao, they already not releasing it this week". Keep denying it.
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:44:49 AM

Looollll

Whats your tg account?

I’ll pm you from my old account that i still have and that is banned from the mainchat only.
Then you can check ans verify whether i am in your cancerous community.

At least thats something you can check, unlike the code of this project which is highly secret xD

Okay i’ll leave thos cancerous community now.
I’ll join again at rank 300-400-500-600-1000 jjst to rub it in your face.

Bye.

It's not that the code is secret, it's that it's a real shit they're ashamed to teach. They have been with the shit of the patent for about a year and companies like IBM are given them in less than a month... Lol. These people have nothing but smoke. In this market the smoke does not sell as well as last year, surely think you can do what Tron and Dogecoin did among others a year ago. They will keep on dreaming. Lol.
buurraakk

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:30:48 PM

January has come and gone...

*crickets chirp*
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 01:36:33 PM

Where is gone roadmap? I cant find on the site...  Huh When mainnet launch and how many TPS you have in testnet? As I remember you promised around 1 mln TPS  Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: