Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:20:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:12:18 AM

Hahahahahah this project keeps on getting better hahahahaha

Tps test pushed to q2 apparently after mainnet lol.
Decentralisation test is nowhere to be found. Just radio silence

And now... drumroll...
STAKING hahahahahhaahha

And the twitter poll “nah that’s a fail”. AMATEUR HOUR lol.

They have been atruggling with chain forks since day 1, and now they want to staling in less than 25 days hahahahaha. Which takea ethereum like 6 months to program and trat and still fail.
But yeah credits will do it in 1 months.

I’m telling you “we delay mainnet to q2 to implement staking”
I can guarantee you this is going to happen somewhwre nezt week xD

Hey ulairex you still here?
Curious about your opinion on this xD
Or you probably sold and left already.
Good decision my man.

Refrain from guessing what I did and what I did not.

Still here and don't plan to sell anything and you still trying to spread bs with incomplete info.

It's not staking in a full sense, just a threshold for a node to join consensus, it's simple and easy to implement and test afterwards. It's not decided if they will implement it, they're just considering this option and asking community's opinion on that one. They didn't say they'll 100% be implementing it before mainnet, it can come afterwards if they decide to do so.

And again, are you really comparing ETH who's trying to move its whole blockchain that's been running for years from POW to POS with CS that is yet to launch and that initially has dPOS features? Seriously?

It's amazing, Lol. Do you really think this thing is going to replace Ethereum? This year there are already very good blockchain that surpass Credits in everything in a real environment and others based on Dag whose technology is quite superior to Credits are about to enter the scene. Many open source and with nothing to hide.  Credits bases all its technology on a patent to hide that they have nothing revolutionary and create hype. Be careful, they will try to raise the price because this month they unlock the computer tokens so they can sell them. I would bet anything that this month do not launch the mainnet and if they do for sure that will be another blockchain more of the pile.  Those tps in a decentralized network and in a real environment are impossible right now. Keep dreaming of being in the first positions because that is not going to happen. I started following this project before Ico and if anyone still thinks they have something revolutionary to teach it is that they are at least idiot.

oh god, I won't bother explaining myself to a person with reading problems. Where did I stated it'll replace ETH? Please, go with your DAG somewhere else, I'm not interested in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Uelairex

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:17:16 AM

I joined their telegram channel yesterday.
I responded to somebody saying some bizarre shit like $100 soon or something.
I just sent a emoji with the guy facepalming.
I got banned 2 minutes after.
Admin said: we are banning people with multiple accounts.
WTF!!!!???
Clearly this token is a joke and a scam?
They are allowing people posting bullshit, but if you are slightly negative they ban you for no reason!!
GET OUT PEOPPLE!!!
THIS IS A SCAM!

EDITTT: it says on top 22 posts by 4 users deleted.
LOLZZZZZZ, THEY ARE DELETING ALL NEGATIVE POSTS!!!!!
WTF IS THIS SCAMTOKEN!!!!

uh-huh, pretty sure it wasn't even near what you've described and your banned account is a deleted one right now. and seeing the way you talked with Arseny after you got banned, not even surprised about your ban. Also their bot deletes all messages containing obscene words and etc. ah, whatever, wasting my time on you...
Uelairex

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:23:26 AM

And now... drumroll...
STAKING hahahahahhaahha

They have been atruggling with chain forks since day 1, and now they want to staling in less than 25 days hahahahaha. Which takea ethereum like 6 months to program and trat and still fail.

Good decision my man.

Still here and don't plan to sell anything and you still trying to spread bs with incomplete info.

It's not staking in a full sense, just a threshold for a node to join consensus, it's simple and easy to implement and test afterwards. It's not decided if they will implement it, they're just considering this option and asking community's opinion on that one. They didn't say they'll 100% be implementing it before mainnet, it can come afterwards if they decide to do so.

And again, are you really comparing ETH who's trying to move its whole blockchain that's been running for years from POW to POS with CS that is yet to launch and that initially has dPOS features? Seriously?

How deep in the -% are you to still be so blinded? xD

Don't really care about the price since last March, I know it'll go higher than its ath, that's all there is to it, I've put my holdings away for good times. Though predicting you saying "this scam won't even go near 0.1 again and it'll be another dump long before end of March, good luck with your "good times". Like I've said, I don't care. Going on vacation this week, maybe will take a look at what you have to write about another "censorship\scam" a bit later lol. Still wondering why you're here along with your manolist bud though
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 07:07:47 AM

I joined their telegram channel yesterday.
I responded to somebody saying some bizarre shit like $100 soon or something.
I just sent a emoji with the guy facepalming.
I got banned 2 minutes after.
Admin said: we are banning people with multiple accounts.
WTF!!!!???
Clearly this token is a joke and a scam?
They are allowing people posting bullshit, but if you are slightly negative they ban you for no reason!!
GET OUT PEOPPLE!!!
THIS IS A SCAM!
https://postimg.cc/5QNk6BnP

EDITTT: it says on top 22 posts by 4 users deleted.
LOLZZZZZZ, THEY ARE DELETING ALL NEGATIVE POSTS!!!!!
WTF IS THIS SCAMTOKEN!!!!

uh-huh, pretty sure it wasn't even near what you've described and your banned account is a deleted one right now. and seeing the way you talked with Arseny after you got banned, not even surprised about your ban. Also their bot deletes all messages containing obscene words and etc. ah, whatever, wasting my time on you...

Lol do you have some kind of special power?
How do you know his telegram is deleted?

Oh and the reason why i am here everyone once in a while is twofold:
1) warn others not to jump in this wastedump
2) seeing everyone who laughed at me in june for selling sinking deeper and deeper and deeper in the red xD

Always fun to see people resorting to aeguments like: “price doesnt matter” lol.
Or people thinking everyone in telegram and here is me because they are negative.
Yeah, only I am negative about credits, thats why its sinking deeper everyday
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 04:22:03 AM

Many negative comments are appearing on this topic. I think this is the general situation of the current market and you should not worry much about it. I believe that price increases and discounts are just a normal issue in life and if you feel dissatisfied with the project, you can sell your CS because I believe that CS may be further developed in the futured and we will see the new price of CS

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:14:23 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2019, 11:27:50 AM by Manolist

And now... drumroll...
STAKING hahahahahhaahha

Good decision my man.

It's amazing, Lol. Do you really think this thing is going to replace Ethereum? This year there are already very good blockchain that surpass Credits in everything in a real environment and others based on Dag whose technology is quite superior to Credits are about to enter the scene. Many open source and with nothing to hide.  Credits bases all its technology on a patent to hide that they have nothing revolutionary and create hype. Be careful, they will try to raise the price because this month they unlock the computer tokens so they can sell them. I would bet anything that this month do not launch the mainnet and if they do for sure that will be another blockchain more of the pile.  Those tps in a decentralized network and in a real environment are impossible right now. Keep dreaming of being in the first positions because that is not going to happen. I started following this project before Ico and if anyone still thinks they have something revolutionary to teach it is that they are at least idiot.

oh god, I won't bother explaining myself to a person with reading problems. Where did I stated it'll replace ETH? Please, go with your DAG somewhere else, I'm not interested in it.

What a clown. Evidently also you are new in Credits, in early stages until the team has said several times that will replace Eth, super hype from the beginning, in the top 5 said in less than a year, Lol, that time has passed. Technically Dag technology is very proven to be faster than any blockchain and does in a real environment between 6k and 10k tps.  Find out a little best friend. 300k tps is a bad joke. When they take the mainnet to a real environment and are audited by serious third companies we are all going to laugh at the massive sale that there is going to be. The price will go up as the mainnet approaches (well, that's if you don't delay it, or run away with money like Sparkster, Lol), when people really see what this Blockchain is capable of doing there will be a massive sale). You're all being teased. There are hundreds of technical articles that show that all these new blockchain that promise hundreds of thousands of tps in a real environment do not make thirty times less. Lol. They still hide behind the longest patent in history. You're all innocent and you're going to lose all your money. Keep dreaming. I'm glad I sold my 250k a long time ago. Now my money is in serious projects and not in bad taste jokes.I leave you a video of a good Dag, listen to it well, explain technically that of the Tps. https://youtu.be/9rWGse31aXE
buurraakk

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:26:05 PM

I guess we’re going to see a twitter message woth: “hey guys mainnet was silently lauched yesterday”
XD

2 more weeks to go and they havent even managed to release a new and atable testner lol.

Hope nobody was foolish enough to buy this pump and dump.
Will probably end up at $0.00001 after they inevitably delay mainnet again.
moonwalker_106

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:34:58 AM

I guess we’re going to see a twitter message woth: “hey guys mainnet was silently lauched yesterday”
XD

2 more weeks to go and they havent even managed to release a new and atable testner lol.

I remember comeing across someone on telegram with the same name as yours; "Burraak", about 8 or 9 months ago..... I ask you to read your own comments and ask your self what the fuck is wrong with your brain. For whatever reason you hate credits; everyone gets the point. Sell it if you havent already, "because it is a scam" according to you. Don't you have anything better to do in your life than pretending to be someone really stupid, or maybe even really just being that stupid? I wonder if you get my point; I think you are pathetic... and the more you comment in this thread, the more you confirm it. Get a life, loser.
Manolist

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:41:55 AM

XD

I remember comeing across someone on telegram with the same name as yours; "Burraak", about 8 or 9 months ago..... I ask you to read your own comments and ask your self what the fuck is wrong with your brain. For whatever reason you hate credits; everyone gets the point. Sell it if you havent already, "because it is a scam" according to you. Don't you have anything better to do in your life than pretending to be someone really stupid, or maybe even really just being that stupid? I wonder if you get my point; I think you are pathetic... and the more you comment in this thread, the more you confirm it. Get a life, loser.

You're a stupid carnival clown. I've been at Credits since Ico. I was swindled and that's obvious, you just have to be delayed not to realize it. Finally yesterday I was able to convince my brother to sell that shit, he sold more than 100k Credits. Now my job is to make people see that these guys only sell smoke. Study a little and read technical articles by known people and you will see that in a real environment as much as 10k tps are going to do. No patents, no flowers, it's been a hoax from the beginning. Do you think that a gentleman who collected garbage and a mediocre computer scientist are going to revolutionize the market? Lol. What innocents.
moonwalker_106

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:44:01 AM

XD

You're a stupid carnival clown. I've been at Credits since Ico. I was swindled and that's obvious, you just have to be delayed not to realize it. Finally yesterday I was able to convince my brother to sell that shit, he sold more than 100k Credits. Now my job is to make people see that these guys only sell smoke. Study a little and read technical articles by known people and you will see that in a real environment as much as 10k tps are going to do. No patents, no flowers, it's been a hoax from the beginning. Do you think that a gentleman who collected garbage and a mediocre computer scientist are going to revolutionize the market? Lol. What innocents.

Your brain is a turd
buurraakk

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:29:22 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 04:50:40 PM by buurraakk

XD

Hey if you guys are allowed to scam people i’m allowed to warn them.

Where is the decentralisation test btw?

I sold st $0.35 somewhere, so if that makes me stupid i’ll gladly be stupid.
Might buy in again if they ever manage to deliver something. But marh 16 already and no testnet 4.2, no decentralisation test, no speed test, not even a date has been announced.
They made 0 progress since december, when they delayed because audits lol.
The real reason was they were nowhere near ready. But they lied to your faces, and you keep lying to others.
Manolist

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:35:32 PM

XD

Your brain is a turd

Lol. Since I sold Credits in December I have quadrupled my money in good projects. Evidently my brain is much better than yours. I hope that shit sinks soon and with it all the idiots who blindly believe in their technology shit. There are only fifteen days left for another new shit. Lol.
moonwalker_106

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 10:46:49 AM

XD

Your brain is a turd

Lol. Since I sold Credits in December I have quadrupled my money in good projects. Evidently my brain is much better than yours. I hope that shit sinks soon and with it all the idiots who blindly believe in their technology shit. There are only fifteen days left for another new shit. Lol.
Since youve sold it and even before you sold it; youve only been busy with commenting in thís thread. I think that your life is sad, nothing can make you happy because you probably work at a shitty job or something and want to be rich. You fail at life, and give Credits the fault of it, so that you dont have to feel so terrible about yourself for failibg all the time. Am I wrong? Well then stop comeing to this thread over and over, days, weeks, months after youve sold your credits. Go and chat in the threads where you can show a more positive side of yours....because tho i dont think you are capable of that, i do wish you luck with that. Successful people never play a victim role. They take responsebility for their actions, even if they made a mistake. A person like you should not be putting his money in anything otherwise. Youre a stupid monkey to me!
buurraakk

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:58:36 PM

XD

Your brain is a turd

Since youve sold it and even before you sold it; youve only been busy with commenting in thís thread. I think that your life is sad, nothing can make you happy because you probably work at a shitty job or something and want to be rich. You fail at life, and give Credits the fault of it, so that you dont have to feel so terrible about yourself for failibg all the time. Am I wrong? Well then stop comeing to this thread over and over, days, weeks, months after youve sold your credits. Go and chat in the threads where you can show a more positive side of yours....because tho i dont think you are capable of that, i do wish you luck with that. Successful people never play a victim role. They take responsebility for their actions, even if they made a mistake. A person like you should not be putting his money in anything otherwise. Youre a stupid monkey to me!

Actually, succesfull people are skeptical and dont put their money somewhwre out of blind faith lol.

IF he quadrupled his money, kudos to him.

CS holders have seen  their money being slashed by 85% since I sold.
Cant imagine the ones that bought at $.80 cent or more..
And why? Because the team lied. They claimed q4 launch up until 20 december.
They banned people doubting them up until 19 december.
Then suddenly, delay.

That’s just piss poor business strategy.
moonwalker_106

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:40:50 PM

XD

Your brain is a turd

Actually, succesfull people are skeptical and dont put their money somewhwre out of blind faith lol.

Then suddenly, delay.

The first pump in price was last year when the coin got listed on exchanges for the first time. I remember that I baught at 45 cents, 2 days later it was 80 cents... and if im not mistaken, it also went above a dollar briefly. That was march/april last year , and the total crypto marketcap was 450 billion dollars. Ethereum was above 800 dollars then, now it is 140, and the total cryptocurrency marketcap has dropped to 90 billion and is now back up to 140 billion. This explains why the price dropped.
What bothers me is that we have a thread and if you dont believe in Credits , I get that (thats personal),...but you could just sell it and buy any other coin and complain on Their thread... You blame Credits for your losses, even when you've sold every credit that you own. If you are not a believer, then why are you even on board? You only complain. Find something better then.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 03:55:45 PM

Lol i dot even have a loss.

I sold at x2 (i bought in ico back then).
Because i just got pissed at this team poor communication and blatant lies.

Yes they continu to act as if everything is okay.

They might have groundbreaking tech, they might not.
But the way they do business is just poor and poor, which makes me wonder why anyone would do business with.
Manolist

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 04:29:14 PM

XD

Your brain is a turd

Then suddenly, delay.

The first pump in price was last year when the coin got listed on exchanges for the first time. I remember that I baught at 45 cents, 2 days later it was 80 cents... and if im not mistaken, it also went above a dollar briefly. That was march/april last year , and the total crypto marketcap was 450 billion dollars. Ethereum was above 800 dollars then, now it is 140, and the total cryptocurrency marketcap has dropped to 90 billion and is now back up to 140 billion. This explains why the price dropped.
What bothers me is that we have a thread and if you dont believe in Credits , I get that (thats personal),...but you could just sell it and buy any other coin and complain on Their thread... You blame Credits for your losses, even when you've sold every credit that you own. If you are not a believer, then why are you even on board? You only complain. Find something better then.
Dude, maybe I'm one of the few people who can say they live off this market. What I lost at Credits, I've earned again, but I don't like being teased. This is a scam, you can't call it otherwise and the idiots like you will soon see for themselves. Every time I get bored I go into this thread so people know what this shit is and open their minds to more open-minded people. Fans like you are lost, but I will be glad if I can save some souls from hell. Lol. It's only a few days until they realize it and I'm going to come back here to laugh at them and all the shitty equipment that runs Telegram.

buurraakk

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 11:02:24 AM

Ah look the private tester have started dumping again.
My guess is that testnet 4.2 is nowhere near ready to be a rc for mainnet.
Why else would the price dump if the final testversion would be mainnet worthy?

Prepare yourself for another delay boys.
Manolist

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 01:17:07 PM

Ah look the private tester have started dumping again.
My guess is that testnet 4.2 is nowhere near ready to be a rc for mainnet.
Why else would the price dump if the final testversion would be mainnet worthy?

Prepare yourself for another delay boys.

LOL. Again they are talking about Bugs. The idiot Arseny bet 50k Credits that this time there would be no delays. LOL, what a clown, creating Fomo to raise the price, there will be delays for sure. I've been watching the same movie since the Ico was released. I hope that this time the project really goes to shit, they are impresentable. The least professional project on the market. I'm sorry for the innocent people who still believe in this thing, if they get something out I'm going to laugh a lot. They have already let down that the speed audits will be enough after the mainnet; that is to say they are going to take out if they take out something a blockchain of shit that at most is going to do 100 tps in a real environment. They will continue to buy time and deceive people. Sell this foolish shit. LOL. By the way, I'm going to come in here again to laugh at those who say they have a new technology and they're going to be in the top of coinmarketcap this year. They're going to eat shit.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 05:27:15 PM

Time for cheus again to get his broomstick and sweep through all the fud in this thread.  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: