Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40206 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 09:40:01 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 07:57:55 AM by buurraakk

Btw i’m hearing rumours that when testnet 4.2 comes out, credits is going to announce that 31-03 they are going to launch UNOFFICIAL MAINNET for partners and the real mainnet is coming out in a few months later.

Yes you heard that right.

IF it turns out to be true, i’m gonna laugh my balls off seeing credits drop to $.01 xD

Just a few more days probably until this project is killed by management incompetence.

Let’s wait and see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:55:19 AM

Would anyone consider it reasonable that IBM would tweet something like this when Credits had no substance?

Is IBM a scam company too? Or are a bunch of morons working at IBM?

https://i.postimg.cc/yY3MnwR7/Shot179.png

https://i.postimg.cc/1XsK6VDg/Shot193.png

Dude, scam means when someone cheats on you, they have claimed that they have done 300k tps in a real environment and that's a lie, in addition to being technically proven by reputable analysts. These people have based their whole strategy on selling that they are going to be the fastest and put themselves in the first places. I don't know the association with IBM and the nature of it.  IBM has partnered with almost every blockchains already. If Credits has something it will be one more blockchain of the heap, they won't revolutionize anything.  Lol.
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 02:47:24 PM

Dude, scam means when someone cheats on you, they have claimed that they have done 300k tps in a real environment and that's a lie, in addition to being technically proven by reputable analysts. These people have based their whole strategy on selling that they are going to be the fastest and put themselves in the first places.

So; they are developing. You can't call a project a scam when they don't have a ready product during or direct after their ICO. Development takes time. By the way; they claim a 1.3 million tps peak during their public test (is that you were referring to?).

I don't know the association with IBM and the nature of it.  IBM has partnered with almost every blockchains already. If Credits has something it will be one more blockchain of the heap, they won't revolutionize anything.  Lol.

So name one other "scam" blockchain IBM is tweeting positively about? Do you think the IBM developers cannot differentiate between scams and the real stuff?

And what about Lenovo? Are they partnering will other "scam" blockchains too? Again; name one.

Or do we see here Igor buying a new laptop in the Lenovo store?

DutchFinity

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:35:16 PM

Oh look: IBM Europe retweeted the Credits link to the video of Igor Chugunov at UCIM

Oh, sorry, is this disturbing your fud campaign?

Manolist

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 03:44:08 PM

Dude, scam means when someone cheats on you, they have claimed that they have done 300k tps in a real environment and that's a lie, in addition to being technically proven by reputable analysts. These people have based their whole strategy on selling that they are going to be the fastest and put themselves in the first places.

So; they are developing. You can't call a project a scam when they don't have a ready product during or direct after their ICO. Development takes time. By the way; they claim a 1.3 million tps peak during their public test (is that you were referring to?).

I don't know the association with IBM and the nature of it.  IBM has partnered with almost every blockchains already. If Credits has something it will be one more blockchain of the heap, they won't revolutionize anything.  Lol.

So name one other "scam" blockchain IBM is tweeting positively about? Do you think the IBM developers cannot differentiate between scams and the real stuff?

And what about Lenovo? Are they partnering will other "scam" blockchains too? Again; name one.

Or do we see here Igor buying a new laptop in the Lenovo store?

https://credits.com/content/img/tiny/blobid1536047430540.jpg

Lenovo, shit, is a branch of lenovo dedicated to augmented reality, like IBM, partnering with everyone, something nobody uses. Lol. Credits is going to be big, very big, of the biggest shit. Lol.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:08:46 PM

Oh look: IBM Europe retweeted the Credits link to the video of Igor Chugunov at UCIM

http://i66.tinypic.com/2prgqbt.png

Wow IBM retweets credits tweet.
Also IBM: “hey credits i retweeted your tweets and gave you a few servers, now pay me 1 million $ xD”

It’s on twitter so it must be a partnership hahahaha

Tell me; when did ibm CONFIRM the partnership, other than charging credits $$ for a few servers and marketing tweets

See you are just speculating. You are assuming something is true while nobody has ever confirmed anything.
Yet you are using this as a fact, while it is not.

What is a fact is that q4 deadline was missed because software was nowhwre near ready. Yet your precious team lied their asses off about some audits.
Also a fact: decentralisation and speed test have been skipped because team knows that algoritm isnt decentral at all, and the network is completely incapable of handling those speed on real life conditions.
Manolist

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 04:12:47 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2019, 04:59:30 PM by Manolist

http://i66.tinypic.com/2prgqbt.png

Wow IBM retweets credits tweet.
Also IBM: “hey credits i retweeted your tweets and gave you a few servers, now pay me 1 million $ xD”

It’s on twitter so it must be a partnership hahahaha

Tell me; when did ibm CONFIRM the partnership, other than charging credits $$ for a few servers and marketing tweets

See you are just speculating. You are assuming something is true while nobody has ever confirmed anything.
Yet you are using this as a fact, while it is not.

What is a fact is that q4 deadline was missed because software was nowhwre near ready. Yet your precious team lied their asses off about some audits.
Also a fact: decentralisation and speed test have been skipped because team knows that algoritm isnt decentral at all, and the network is completely incapable of handling those speed on real life conditions.

All right, all right, buddy.

Andre Cronje Technical explanation for Credits fans. Lol:

Two nomenclatures to first clear up;

1. Blockchain the category
2. Blockchain the structure

A blockchain is a DAG.

Directed (moves in one direction only)
Acyclic (you can't return to a node from the current node)
Graph

All blockchain (structures) are DAGs. A DAG can be a blockchain (category)

That out of the way, there are lots of DAGs already; ethereum, even has leaf nodes (uncles).

So I don't get the DAG vs Blockchain argument.

Also, when looking at DAG, what implementation?

You get storage DAG (like Avalanche, where the UTXO are stored in DAGs)
You get block DAG (ghost / spectre/ phantom)
You get consensus DAG (Fantom / Hashgraph and derivatives, where the output can still be a normal blockchain (structure) or it could be another DAG (structure)

There are account level DAGs (Nano) and transaction level DAGs (IOTA).

So you can't really say DAG vs blockchain.

But what I will infer, is the "Are DAGs more scalable than blockchains". And that answer is entirely dependent on your network graph and consensus architecture.

In a POA / permissioned / consortium solution, DAGs are definitely more scalable. In a completely unpermissioned environment blockchains are more secure.

It's a very difficult question to answer because there are so many variables at play.

Personally, I think DAG's are fantastic for aBFT consensus, so I like them there, but I think traditional blockchain is the better structure for time based sequences. So most of my research work is focused on how to order a DAG to output a blockchain

So how do a lot of these other projects achieve high TPS? Not as a function of the output structure, but instead as a function of consensus.

An easy example, let's take Ethereum right now. Currently it's Proof of Work at ~13s block time @ 9 TPS, but what if we simply decrease the block time to 1s? Would we then get ~117 TPS? (Here we need to look at data transmission, I will cover that a bit later).

Next let's look at consensus, if we change from PoW to PoS and keep the block time the same, does anything change? No, since proof of work is just the security, not the scalability. If we change block size (or gas limit in ethereum) or block time then we can achieve more throughput.

So what options do we have to achieve more throughput? Let's look at traditional technology scaling, if you have a single threaded process that does 1 action per second, and you want to increase it, you simply add more threads, 10 threads equals 10 actions per second. But what if all of these threads at some point need to share the same data? This is called a dead lock, where the system needs to make a decision. Normally fairly easily resolved in centralized systems, first come first serve for example (but here you don't have any malicious actors).

So the problem we are trying to solve is one of ordering, which event happened first? This is done in proof of work based systems because the proof of work is essentially a timer that makes sure to only allow events to trickle in and not cause a deadlock.

But let's assume we could get rid off that time limit, but still achieve scalability, you could do this via standard BFT, but that increases message complexity (since you need at least 3 rounds of messages x the amount of participating nodes and the delays on messages can be unbounded). So a lot of systems use BFT but they limit the amount of validators (for example only selecting 9/12/21/... validators out of thousands - dPoS with BFT).

Another solution is sharding, an easy example is namespace sharding, group 1 handles all accounts that start with the letter A, group 2 handles B and so forth. Now you could essentially have one PoW network that handles all the A accounts and another all the B accounts etc. You could also do this based on some namespace, for example ETH could have a consensus layer per ERC20 (all separated for parallel / concurrent throughput).

So it's less blockchain vs DAG and more storage / consensus / abstraction considerations.

But even with all the above, there is an easier answer, any chain saying they  reach hundreds of thousands of tps they're just lying.

That's how an expert talks, see if they learn. Lol.:

https://youtu.be/9rWGse31aXE
DutchFinity

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:29:56 PM

hahahaha

...said the fudder to himself...  Roll Eyes
buurraakk

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 06:58:44 PM

hahahaha

...said the fudder to himself...  Roll Eyes

Yes because manolist is also me.
Sebastian is also me.
Trump is also me.
Kim yong un is also me.

You should get yourself tested.
Youre seeing me and fud everywhere lol.

I’m just stating facts, i’m not even trying to fud.

I even still have some credits left, about 1k or something on idex.
But i cant be bothered with selling it because it is worthless anyway.

Oh and i cant be bothered with manolist’ constant DAG spam.
Nobody cares and he is just fudding because he want to sell his DAG bag to others.

I dont care at all anymore about crypto, besides bitcoin. DAG is the same crap.
The rest is all worthless crap because they all compromise, either on decentralisation or ok security.
altcoinmoscow

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:02:44 PM

Hey! I'm, you as well!   Grin Grin Grin
Manolist

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

hahahaha

...said the fudder to himself...  Roll Eyes

Yes because manolist is also me.
Sebastian is also me.
Trump is also me.
Kim yong un is also me.

You should get yourself tested.
Youre seeing me and fud everywhere lol.

I’m just stating facts, i’m not even trying to fud.

I even still have some credits left, about 1k or something on idex.
But i cant be bothered with selling it because it is worthless anyway.

Oh and i cant be bothered with manolist’ constant DAG spam.
Nobody cares and he is just fudding because he want to sell his DAG bag to others.

I dont care at all anymore about crypto, besides bitcoin. DAG is the same crap.
The rest is all worthless crap because they all compromise, either on decentralisation or ok security.

I didn't just want to advertise the Dag, I had a lot of Credits and I sold that shit to buy something better. Now to say the truth is called fud, Lol. A lot of Credits' buddies left with me and bought Fantom when I was on the floor. Now everyone is thanking me... I've already said it, in ten days I'll go in and laugh at all the Credits fans to see who has the big eggs to tell me I'm laying fud. LOL.I'm having a good time watching this shit fall out. By the way, have you seen the last video of the Igor? Shame on the CEO, what a shitty presentation... No wonder today the price fell so much. English speaks it badly, but well, that's the least of it, the worst thing is that you can tell he has no idea what he's saying. These people are experts at breaking up their own business.
Uelairex

Activity: 166
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 01:24:42 AM

oh god, these retards are still here, even that guy altcoinmoscow showed up. Go get a life, please.

yeah, burak, all 9 private testers are selling this "scam" cause 4.2 is nowhere near mainnet, right, keep convincing yourself.

manolist dude still going with that piece of dag and famous "programmer' Andre Cronje stuff, trying to explain something he believes in, good luck, mate. I won't bother answering you on your post where you called me "clown", I'll just say it says it all about you and your reading skills. We weren't talking about what Credits team said and believes, you asked me about my thoughts on "will it replace ETH".

You boys never change, but keep going, trying scare people away from this project, do your best on this god forgotten forum.

And anticipating your questions about decentralization test and speed test, burak, they'll both come after full code release in April or May (can't remember exactly, it was during April I think), because guess what, no one will believe any figures the platform will show without full code and there's no much sense to do them before that except for community of course.

And again anticipating your question about the patent, patent protection is valid from the moment application is filed.

Well, that was pretty it, see ya at mainnet launch this month
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 08:38:32 AM

Hello sir, I feel a little confused about the quality of the CREDITS tokens, why at this time the price of token credits is very low, I hope that the team can improve the quality of token credits.

Let me help you with that.

1) The prices of all tokens and coins are low in the present bear market. CS is no exception. As a matter of fact CS has stayed much more stable than most other coins / tokens.
2) Credits is not a flash in the pan but a fundamental project that takes time to mature. Hold your CS for the long term and your patience will most likely be rewarded.
thank you for your response, I was just surprised at the price of the CS token at the moment, but I will do what you say I will save my token, hoping it will produce results
buurraakk

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:46:14 AM

oh god, these retards are still here, even that guy altcoinmoscow showed up. Go get a life, please.

yeah, burak, all 9 private testers are selling this "scam" cause 4.2 is nowhere near mainnet, right, keep convincing yourself.

manolist dude still going with that piece of dag and famous "programmer' Andre Cronje stuff, trying to explain something he believes in, good luck, mate. I won't bother answering you on your post where you called me "clown", I'll just say it says it all about you and your reading skills. We weren't talking about what Credits team said and believes, you asked me about my thoughts on "will it replace ETH".

You boys never change, but keep going, trying scare people away from this project, do your best on this god forgotten forum.

And anticipating your questions about decentralization test and speed test, burak, they'll both come after full code release in April or May (can't remember exactly, it was during April I think), because guess what, no one will believe any figures the platform will show without full code and there's no much sense to do them before that except for community of course.

And again anticipating your question about the patent, patent protection is valid from the moment application is filed.

Right, they were both supposed to come in octover, no november, no december, no q1, noq2, no after code release.

Lol.

Algorithm is not decentral at all.
Nodes cant handle the promised speeds.

Thats the real reason why they refuse to remove the speed cap from nodes and they refuse to do the decentralisation test.

Kind of funny thoufh that “nobody will believe the numbers” is somehow an excuse. While its this team themselves thay destroyed their own credibility, which is why nobody takea them serious anymore
Manolist

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

Right, they were both supposed to come in octover, no november, no december, no q1, noq2, no after code release.

Lol.

Algorithm is not decentral at all.
Nodes cant handle the promised speeds.

Thats the real reason why they refuse to remove the speed cap from nodes and they refuse to do the decentralisation test.

Kind of funny thoufh that “nobody will believe the numbers” is somehow an excuse. While its this team themselves thay destroyed their own credibility, which is why nobody takea them serious anymore

Lol. You're right, and just six days before the end of the month, they're still running out of time as usual. There are people with test 4.2 with synchronization problems among other things, as always, a shit testnet. No evidence of decentralization or speed.  But surely there will be people who, as always, will say that technology needs time. Lol. Credits are like that, veterans sell and leave and other unwary ones enter new ones and allow them to continue spreading their deception. How I'm going to laugh at the end of the month. I hope and wish that they sink into shit.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:54:10 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2019, 10:54:53 PM by buurraakk

Less than a week.

I’m guessing something like a private mainnet or sumething lol.
You know, no swap till q4-19 or something.
That kind if lame excuse

But i’m biased of course
Manolist

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:26:08 AM

Less than a week.

I’m guessing something like a private mainnet or sumething lol.
You know, no swap till q4-19 or something.
That kind if lame excuse

But i’m biased of course

With the so-called mainnet approaching and with a real volume of 67k dollars in 24 hours in Kucoin, Coinbene and Lbank are only decorating to deceive the unwary. This is dead and the worst of all is that they are all locked up.  Lol.
Dump3er

Activity: 1372
Merit: 535

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:16:23 AM

Even staking didnt stop this coins freefall in price

Yet poor admin thinks he can save the proce by censoring megative posts.
Sorry I meant fud.

Being negative in any sort of way is fud these days.

Even legitimate questions like asking “when is decentralisation test going to happen?” Or “when are the audits that caused q4 delay going to be announced?” Are classified as fud.

But lying, no that’s fine.

Why should staking keep a coin from falling in price? Staking is to form consensus and keep the network running. It isn't to regulate the price.

Staking = artificial demand

Your equation is the best oversimplification I have ever seen. Cheesy As if a coin's price will be stable only because there is an option to stake. No way.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:20:56 PM

Burak forgot about Nitin Gaur (Director IBM Blockchain Labs) responding on the IBM tweet... Why would somebody in his position burn his fingers on a scam project by directly complementing CS for the efforts it has made?

https://twitter.com/nitingaur/status/1106205004845723654

Poor Burak, I really hope that he will survive the upcoming release of mainnet...

Manolist

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:18:09 AM

Burak forgot about Nitin Gaur (Director IBM Blockchain Labs) responding on the IBM tweet... Why would somebody in his position burn his fingers on a scam project by directly complementing CS for the efforts it has made?

https://twitter.com/nitingaur/status/1106205004845723654

Poor Burak, I really hope that he will survive the upcoming release of mainnet...

Lol. IBM has already partnered with dozens of blockchain, is even creating its own, does not need to depend on anyone and least of all this shit. I never said that Credits has nothing, I just said that it will be another blockchain of so many and will not revolutionize anything.  When Credits took out his Ico there were only less than a dozen blockchains. Now there are several dozens and many of them quite more promising than Credits and much more advanced, with serious equipment and to whom the development has not cost so much time, that only bases its advertising on the tps, when apart from not being true is not the most important thing either. Nowadays any blockchain that makes 5k-10k tps in a real environment has all the problems that Eth has solved. Credits is not going to stand out among the other blockchain. Just do a search on the internet to realize that nobody takes it seriously, not a single major publication has taken it into account. The clowns are still saying that administrators have managed to make 1.3 million tps in a real environment. Lol, big assholes, especially the arrogant Arseny that. Either people are very silly or they don't investigate well.  It's a shame they put their investments at risk like that. Even those who have lost almost ten times their investment in this scam can still sell it and earn money and better projects. If they keep waiting for a miracle to happen they can lose everything. Sell this shit friends.
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: