Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40204 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
buurraakk

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:14:54 PM

Lol i was right.

This mainnet release is a joke xD.
It’s basically a beta mainnet HAHAHAHAHA.
With swap occuring in q2. MAYBE.

Lets see if they actually release source code in april.
I bet they wont because [insert random reason]

But basically they delayed mainnet to q2 xD

Burak, take your medicines, mainnet from CS isn't released yet. You have probably looked at the mainnet from a different blockchain  Wink

But don't worry, you are also a person and people make mistakes, we forgive you for this. Now take your medicines and try to relax a little bit, it's almost the 31st of March and we need your excellent blockchain-skills/knowledge/insights to evaluate CS mainnet that day  Cool

Nice.

A fanboy that has no idea whats happening with its project.

Read the news release you idiot.

Again, take your meds, i really think that you're hallucinating  Huh

I have red the article you refer to and mainnet will be released the 31st of March. Looking at your past posts I assume that you are probably referring to the future work on the CS mainnet and other updates which are planned for this year...?

I know that your knowledge regarding blockchain is (at very) low level, but please let me tell you this; it's normal to keep working on a mainnet after it's released. A blockchain network is never fully developed and needs continuous work to stay a safe, fast and trustful network.

This advice is free, next one you will need to pay me for (in CS)  Wink

Hereby the article again, please read it again (this time thoroughly) my friend and let us know which questions you have!

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4219

What a blind ignorance!
Serves you well -10% fucking losers.

Thats called a testnet you moron.
Mainnet = full swap full open source full accessability.

Credits mainnet = no full swap no open source no full access (only cs can run consensus nodes).

What a fucking moron this project has a fanboys.
No idea how a blockchain works

This will go down back to the $0.01 that i predicted.

Burak, I really feel sorry for you. If the summary in your message is how it works in your world, it's ok and I will go with you. -10% Cheesy, crazy guy, CS is down -1,1% at the time of writing this message... Take your meds and we will speak each other again tomorrow! Cheers mate!

Hahahaha what a fucking loser!!!!
Doesnt even know that lbank and coinbene are fake volumes

Kucoin is already -15%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

Lol i was right.

Burak, take your medicines, mainnet from CS isn't released yet. You have probably looked at the mainnet from a different blockchain  Wink

But don't worry, you are also a person and people make mistakes, we forgive you for this. Now take your medicines and try to relax a little bit, it's almost the 31st of March and we need your excellent blockchain-skills/knowledge/insights to evaluate CS mainnet that day  Cool

Nice.

I have red the article you refer to and mainnet will be released the 31st of March. Looking at your past posts I assume that you are probably referring to the future work on the CS mainnet and other updates which are planned for this year...?

I know that your knowledge regarding blockchain is (at very) low level, but please let me tell you this; it's normal to keep working on a mainnet after it's released. A blockchain network is never fully developed and needs continuous work to stay a safe, fast and trustful network.

Hereby the article again, please read it again (this time thoroughly) my friend and let us know which questions you have!

What a blind ignorance!

Credits mainnet = no full swap no open source no full access (only cs can run consensus nodes).

Burak, I really feel sorry for you. If the summary in your message is how it works in your world, it's ok and I will go with you. -10% Cheesy, crazy guy, CS is down -1,1% at the time of writing this message... Take your meds and we will speak each other again tomorrow! Cheers mate!

Kucoin is already -15%

Fake volume bots also adjust themselves with the actual (real) trade volume and price that comes out the real trades... Otherwise Lbank will be broke within minutes if their bots didn't adjust themselves to this...

Last time I educate you for free Burak  Wink
buurraakk

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:31:29 PM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Fake volume bots also adjust themselves with the actual (real) trade volume and price that comes out the real trades... Otherwise Lbank will be broke within minutes if their bots didn't adjust themselves to this...

Last time I educate you for free Burak  Wink

HAHAHAHHAHA IS THIS IDIOT FOR REAL?Huh??
Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Hahahahahhahahahahahaahhahahahahaha
Manolist

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:09:38 PM

Hahaha, they'll make you suffer until the end. Lol, on the 31st. LOLOLOL. On the 1st of April we will see each other's friendly faces. Don't cry too much. What a shitty scam and what a fall you are having in Kucoin. I have warned you friends.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:11:22 PM

Hahaha, they'll make you suffer until the end. Lol, on the 31st. LOLOLOL. On the 1st of April we will see each other's friendly faces. Don't cry too much. What a shitty scam and what a fall you are having in Kucoin. I have warned you friends.

Credits releases testnet 4.3

Fanboys: omg omg soooo amazingggg
Real pro’s: dump this shit -20% 🤣
Manolist

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:19:23 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 09:29:56 PM by Manolist

"""A full swap of tokens will occur after 2-3 months of stable Mainnet operations. This measure has taken with focus to maintain the high level of platform security. As such, we intend to carry out our bug bounty campaign and test the level of platform workflow at different layers before the beginning the common public swap.""

Hahaha, Credits revolutionizing the market, it's true, guys, it's the first blockchain with mainnet without token swap for up to 2-3 months. What a joke. Cheer up Credits fans. Keep supporting this great project. LOL
ART1985

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 09:48:30 PM
Last edit: March 28, 2019, 10:33:16 PM by ART1985

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Last time I educate you for free Burak  Wink

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please take your meds! Have you ever seen a bot trading with a difference of more then 2-5%?! Exactly, no, they just pop up in the *trade history* out of nothing around the trading price of that moment... This is programmed. You now owe me CS  Wink

buurraakk

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:36:17 PM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please take your meds! Have you ever seen a bot trading with a difference of more then 2-5%?! Exactly, no, they just pop up in the *trade history* out of nothing around the trading price of that moment... This is programmed. You now owe me CS  Wink

Please go kill yourself.
YOu have no idea how wash trading works.
You hahe no idea how blockchains work.

Now go stick those pink glasses in your asshole.

Get ready for another -10% tomorrow.

See you at $.06 soon.
ART1985

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:44:56 PM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

Please take your meds and study this document very carefully: https://filebin.net/96u1bmmm00fr5vr8/BitWiseReportSEC.pdf?t=57awjih2

You owe me twice now!
buurraakk

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:46:32 PM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

Please take your meds and study this document very carefully: https://filebin.net/96u1bmmm00fr5vr8/BitWiseReportSEC.pdf?t=57awjih2

You owe me twice now!

Just stick it up your mothers asshole.
I heard she charges double these days.

I’ll repeast it for your moronic little brains:
LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 10:50:38 PM

Great to see the qualitt of the discussion on this thread.

Stands as a testament to the quality of this project.

Absolute horseshit.

They haven been coding for 3 years, and all they have come up with is a testnet 4.3
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just dumped my last 1k tokens on some pathetic loser.
Have fun waiting for a miracle xD
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:23:30 AM

I cannot believe how much the market value of every coin has collapsed so gravely.

I still own my shares of KCS, as the banks are always the first thing to come back, when Spring returns, and the exchanges are the banks of crypto.

I also bought some Ether, because I doubt it will ever die completely.

As for CS ..... lol   Sooooooo glad I got out a LONG, time ago. Would I buy some now?  It's hard to say, because it's so cheap it wouldn't hurt if you're still a fan. The problem I have right now, is the ranking has collapsed way under 200, also.  CS smells of a DEATH right now.  You're better off buying the larger exchange tokens.

Will CS ever return? Perhaps when the sun rises in the West and sets in the East. Wink  

For anyone who might have made any dough off of my recommendation in early February, which would have earned you a 4 X return to date, please throw a few bucks towards the Special Olympics. As recently reported in the news, the Trump Administration is defunding this fine organization, which means that private resources will have to help make up the difference.

As I said above, I've watched enough bust and boom cycles in the equity markets to know that the banks always lead the way home. There is also some recent news, suggesting that the exchanges, are in fact, becoming the banks of crypto. So pay close attention to this forecast.

As for Credit$ ...... and what the rest of the prophecy, means.

If you can figure out what the last sentence above, is referring to, you might just might be able to make some good money on this part of my forecast, as well.  Grin

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 07:37:52 AM

Look at that nice traingle pattern in the chart.

Ya’all ready for another -15% 😂

Welcome to credits centralised blockchain, uuhmm i mean credits database xD
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:57:19 AM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

You owe me twice now!

LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.

I feel really sorry for your stupidity. I hope that one day you will find out how to solve this.
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:09:15 AM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

You owe me twice now!

LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.

I feel really sorry for your stupidity. I hope that one day you will find out how to solve this.

I fuckinf love this board

Here you cannot ban people with other opinion.

So all you can do is get frustrates because you know i am right xD.

Now go hug yourself in the shower.
Price is crashing further and further and further xD
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:23:17 AM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

You owe me twice now!

LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You are a funny guy, despite your stupidity.

Why do exchanges fake volume? To attract people who wants to trade on the most 'interactive' exchange. Believing dat LLbank has 0,0 real trades is really one of your stupidest comments ever... But again, we are used to your stupidity and forgive you for this  Wink
Manolist

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:28:50 AM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

You owe me twice now!

LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why do exchanges fake volume? To attract people who wants to trade on the most 'interactive' exchange. Believing dat LLbank has 0,0 real trades is really one of your stupidest comments ever... But again, we are used to your stupidity and forgive you for this  Wink

You're really stupid. Anyone who understands a little of this market can see for themselves. Enter and try to trade in that exchange, your order will be there for a long time without moving while the exchange is reporting that lots of buy and sell orders are being filled. Anyone with two front fingers knows that, although I see that on your forehead it doesn't take even one of those fingers. Lol, what a clown you are.

buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:29:47 AM

HAHAHAHAA WTF HOE CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPID!!!

“According to the Tie’s data, LBank’s expected trading volume amounts only to 0.9 percent of its reported volume. During its research, the company pulled the reported trading volume for the last 30 days of the top 100 exchanges.”
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:36:12 AM

Lol i was right.

Nice.

What a blind ignorance!

Kucoin is already -15%

Hahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhaha

Please go kill yourself.

See you at $.06 soon.

You owe me twice now!

LBANK HAS 0,0$ volume.
0$!!!!
0$!!

Fucking retarded loser.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Why do exchanges fake volume? To attract people who wants to trade on the most 'interactive' exchange. Believing dat LLbank has 0,0 real trades is really one of your stupidest comments ever... But again, we are used to your stupidity and forgive you for this  Wink

You're really stupid. Anyone who understands a little of this market can see for themselves. Enter and try to trade in that exchange, your order will be there for a long time without moving while the exchange is reporting that lots of buy and sell orders are being filled. Anyone with two front fingers knows that, although I see that on your forehead it doesn't take even one of those fingers. Lol, what a clown you are.

This schizophrenic alter-ego of Burak is even more stupid compared with the original Burak... You haven't used Llbank the past weeks, don't you? Well, i did and i can tell you that every word in your post is incorrect regarding the trades. Ok, they don't have 100% real trades, but it's also not 0,0. I think that it swings between the 5 and 10% which is saw the past weeks... That's why they went from 1-1,5 million $ *daily* volume to 2,5-3 million % the past weeks...  Last time, take your meds!
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 09:38:02 AM

THIS HAS LITERALLY BEEN EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED YOU IDIOT!

99% of the lbank volume is fake.
So real lbank volume is $2000 for credits xD.

Man i understand why you love this coin.
Youre even too stupid to understand market dynamics, let alone blockchain fundamentals xD

Please go to your momma and ask her for an explanation.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: