Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [OFFICIAL THREAD]  (Read 40208 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (137 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ART1985

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 12:36:56 PM

hey Art idiot,

can you please educate us idiots why credits is such as great investment?
You are only allowed to use facts, so no speculation and no lies.

I'm, and everyone else, is very curious.

Just make a short list for us to see why you think credits is so great.
I will try to give my objective opinion on it by also replying with facts on your arguments.

Deal?
Or will you run away from a factual discussion, because all facts disprove credits?

Deal mate! When i'm back from lunch i will share my opinion/short list with you Cool

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 01:34:59 PM

Burak, as promised I made a list of points which determine why I believe in CS. This is written at a point were no code or main net has been released:

- I do think that they have to correct approach by having offices and take blockchain out in the open with a team to help partners/dapps/the target group on implementing their systems on the CS blockchain
- I do think that visiting a lot of blockchain summits and other fairs regarding blockchain related services is a good thing that the team have been doing since ICO to draw attention for the usecase of CS and their product.
- I do think that having focus on development, instead of direct listings after ICO, is a good way of creating a blockchain like CS is trying to create. Tech first, listings at second/third/etc. place.
- I do think that the team listens very carefully to what the market is demanding. The other products from CS, sub-chain/private-chain/DBMS, are an example of listening to the demands of their target group. These other products, besides the main chain, can help CS to become adopted faster compared to having only a main/public chain (https://creditsenterprise.com/)
- I do think that a product which can handle 50.000 TPS at release, and the possibility to reach 1 million TPS later on, is something which is much needed to welcome ‘old-economy-organisations’ to blockchain with their systems/software/databases.
- I do think that the role of IBM Blockchain Labs, in person by Nitin as advisor, can help opening doors for CS which normally would be closed. Accepting Nitin as an advisor is something that’s a good thing in my opinion
- I do think that using IBM cloud solutions for running nodes is a good thing. American/European countries are very negative regarding Russia and or Russian companies. Letting IBM cloud processing the node-data is a very good step in taking away any fear regarding the Russian roots of this project.
- I do think that CS have done a great job in communicating what their chain can do and which use cases are suitable for the CS chain
- I do think that staking CS in order to run a node (in consensus) is very important to keep a certain safety for the network
- Last but not least; I do think that the consensus algorithm is a solid algorithm which helps this chain to scale for wide adoption

I do think that the above covers 90% of my believe in CS and why I invested in this project. I probably forgot some reasons, I will add them later if they pop up.

Are you happy now?  Wink

buurraakk

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:07:04 PM

Here you go, in bold my response:

Burak, as promised I made a list of points which determine why I believe in CS. This is written at a point were no code or main net has been released:

- I do think that they have to correct approach by having offices and take blockchain out in the open with a team to help partners/dapps/the target group on implementing their systems on the CS blockchain
Every project has offices. Doesn't mean anything. Every project has partners and dapps running. Doesnt mean anything. It's still one in a dozen project

- I do think that visiting a lot of blockchain summits and other fairs regarding blockchain related services is a good thing that the team have been doing since ICO to draw attention for the usecase of CS and their product.
Every project visits blockchain summits lol. Even DETH, which worth like 700k$ lol, is visiting everything from events in Amsterdam to in Hawai. Must be nice to travel all over the world and spend that nice ICO $$$ on luxurieus life.

- I do think that having focus on development, instead of direct listings after ICO, is a good way of creating a blockchain like CS is trying to create. Tech first, listings at second/third/etc. place.
That's literally nonsense. Price + ranking on CMC has a direct impact on partner selection for dapps. Who would you coopoerate with, a random nobody-has-ever0heard-of credits, or something like EOS which is on #5, while both boasting incredible speeds.
Anyway, no listing = worhtless operational tokens = out of money = bankrupt.

- I do think that the team listens very carefully to what the market is demanding. The other products from CS, sub-chain/private-chain/DBMS, are an example of listening to the demands of their target group. These other products, besides the main chain, can help CS to become adopted faster compared to having only a main/public chain (https://creditsenterprise.com/)
Nobody has every requested side chains. A private chain further destroys the use case of CS token, as they will issue their own token on their own network.
Enterprise blockchains are a stupid idea, just use a standard database if you want to use it intenrally. Blockchains are meant for using between parties that doe not trust and do not know each other.
If you have trust issues within your enteprise, a blockchain implementation will hardly be a solution lol

- I do think that a product which can handle 50.000 TPS at release, and the possibility to reach 1 million TPS later on, is something which is much needed to welcome ‘old-economy-organisations’ to blockchain with their systems/software/databases.
there are projects claiming 50k+ tps atm than I can count. Might have been a USP 2 years ago, but because of the delay after delay, credits is no longer unique. Again, one in a dozen.

- I do think that the role of IBM Blockchain Labs, in person by Nitin as advisor, can help opening doors for CS which normally would be closed. Accepting Nitin as an advisor is something that’s a good thing in my opinion
Nitin is just being paid to tweet and mention credits sometimes in interviews. He is hardly even involved in the project, other than visiting the office 1 time for 30 minutes lol.

- I do think that using IBM cloud solutions for running nodes is a good thing. American/European countries are very negative regarding Russia and or Russian companies. Letting IBM cloud processing the node-data is a very good step in taking away any fear regarding the Russian roots of this project.
Thats not how a blockchain works. Everyone should be able to run a node.
https://hackernoon.com/sharding-centralizes-ethereum-by-selling-you-scaling-in-disguised-as-scaling-out-266c136fc55d

Read this, you might learn something.

Again, this is a BAD things that IBM nodes are being used, not a good thing. it just means that the network cannot be run on regular computers = CENTRALISED

- I do think that CS have done a great job in communicating what their chain can do and which use cases are suitable for the CS chain
I do hope you are being sarcastic here. They haven't communicated anything, except for some high level general use cases.
Every project does this. Again, one in a dozen. Nothing special.

- I do think that staking CS in order to run a node (in consensus) is very important to keep a certain safety for the network
Sure it does. It also creates a centralisation aspect, as now you need $$ to run a node.
Also CS can change stakingamount at any time, basically blocking everyone from being a consensus node.

- Last but not least; I do think that the consensus algorithm is a solid algorithm which helps this chain to scale for wide adoption
You have NO idea how the consensus algoritm works.
In fact, NO ONE knows how it works.
It's CLOSED SOURCE.
Do you know what that menas?
It means, that until they OPEN SOURCE you have no idea what you have bought.

Just imagine you think you have bought a Lambo, but when you open the hood you see a toyota aygo engine xD

Hope it's clear for you know why this is (currently) a worthless investment.
There are far better alternatives on the market than this closed source, centralised, poorly managed crap.

All you have that is something out of the ordinary are IBM tweets about credits, but if you read them carefully, each one of them ends with an AD FOR IBM.
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:20:55 PM

Here you go, in bold my response:

Every project has offices. Doesn't mean anything. Every project has partners and dapps running. Doesnt mean anything. It's still one in a dozen project

Every project visits blockchain summits lol. Even DETH, which worth like 700k$ lol, is visiting everything from events in Amsterdam to in Hawai. Must be nice to travel all over the world and spend that nice ICO $$$ on luxurieus life.

That's literally nonsense. Price + ranking on CMC has a direct impact on partner selection for dapps. Who would you coopoerate with, a random nobody-has-ever0heard-of credits, or something like EOS which is on #5, while both boasting incredible speeds.
Anyway, no listing = worhtless operational tokens = out of money = bankrupt.

Nobody has every requested side chains. A private chain further destroys the use case of CS token, as they will issue their own token on their own network.
Enterprise blockchains are a stupid idea, just use a standard database if you want to use it intenrally. Blockchains are meant for using between parties that doe not trust and do not know each other.
If you have trust issues within your enteprise, a blockchain implementation will hardly be a solution lol

there are projects claiming 50k+ tps atm than I can count. Might have been a USP 2 years ago, but because of the delay after delay, credits is no longer unique. Again, one in a dozen.

Nitin is just being paid to tweet and mention credits sometimes in interviews. He is hardly even involved in the project, other than visiting the office 1 time for 30 minutes lol.

Thats not how a blockchain works. Everyone should be able to run a node.
https://hackernoon.com/sharding-centralizes-ethereum-by-selling-you-scaling-in-disguised-as-scaling-out-266c136fc55d

Read this, you might learn something.

Again, this is a BAD things that IBM nodes are being used, not a good thing. it just means that the network cannot be run on regular computers = CENTRALISED

I do hope you are being sarcastic here. They haven't communicated anything, except for some high level general use cases.
Every project does this. Again, one in a dozen. Nothing special.

Sure it does. It also creates a centralisation aspect, as now you need $$ to run a node.
Also CS can change stakingamount at any time, basically blocking everyone from being a consensus node.

You have NO idea how the consensus algoritm works.
In fact, NO ONE knows how it works.
It's CLOSED SOURCE.
Do you know what that menas?
It means, that until they OPEN SOURCE you have no idea what you have bought.

Just imagine you think you have bought a Lambo, but when you open the hood you see a toyota aygo engine xD

Hope it's clear for you know why this is (currently) a worthless investment.
There are far better alternatives on the market than this closed source, centralised, poorly managed crap.

All you have that is something out of the ordinary are IBM tweets about credits, but if you read them carefully, each one of them ends with an AD FOR IBM.

Burak, your answers are your opinion and doesn't say anything about this project. The answers you gave me aren't even facts, only your opinion (while you promised to reply with facts). Even the answers you gave aren't fully accurate. But hey, i do respect you as our mentally-disabled-CS-Mascot  Cool

The differences between us is that you can't handle others opinion and are only able to hear/read your own opinion. You remind me of the left-wing-activists who can only live in a world were their opinion is fullforced on others  Wink

Only time will tell who's vision is correct... Which blockchain project is your favorite and why?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:24:40 PM

Read my answers again.

There is 0!!! opinion in there.
It's all FACTS.
Facts as we know them TODAY.

In fact, it's your answer that is FULL of opinions and positive biases.
I mean, every 'fact' you've stated starts with "I THINK" xD

I mean, who the hell thinks that CENTRALISED IBM servernodes are positive for your blockchain?
WHy do you think bitcoin is so huge? It's because you can even run it on a computer from 2001.

But I must admit, I stopped taking your post seriously when you said that the 'consensus algoritm is great'.
It is very clear you have no idea what you are talking about (as nobody has any idea how credits consensus works), and are just rambling on about how great the world is.

Great that you are hoping for better days tomorrow, but TODAY it is a worthless investment.

The sun may or may not shine today, but if it -10C outside, it's probably winter outside.
So wear a sweater instead of t-shirt Smiley
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:28:43 PM

I am curious though, which part of my answer do you believe to be an opinion?
Can you quote it?

Maybe I can teach you a few things about how blockchains work.
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:39:19 PM

Can you quote it?

Please read very carefully what you have written. If you really don't see that all of your answers are only based on your opinion, it won't help pointing them out to you. When you have more knowledge or even facts i'm more than happy to inform you. Let me know when you have reached this point!

But it's now time to enlighten us and show us your so called blockchain qualities: Which blockchain project is your favorite and why?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:41:55 PM

Can you quote it?

Please read very carefully what you have written. If you really don't see that all of your answers are only based on your opinion, it won't help pointing them out to you. When you have more knowledge or even facts i'm more than happy to inform you. Let me know when you have reached this point!

But it's now time to enlighten us and show us your so called blockchain qualities: Which blockchain project is your favorite and why?

What a weak answer.

Reminds me of that blond extreme right-wing politician who thinks that everything will be better once we get rid (either peacefully or forcefully) of a certain group of people who believe in something else.
Does suit your personality though. Banning everyone who even is a bit negative from the chat, so you get a nice and cozy place where only positive things are being shared.

Anyway, keep up the positive spirit and keep hodling bro!
Even though the price down 75% from when you banned me (triggering me to sell), you are still smarter and better blockchain investor than I am xD
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:50:18 PM

Can you quote it?

What a weak answer.

Reminds me of that blond extreme right-wing politician who thinks that everything will be better once we get rid (either peacefully or forcefully) of a certain group of people who believe in something else.
Does suit your personality though. Banning everyone who even is a bit negative from the chat, so you get a nice and cozy place where only positive things are being shared.

Even though the price down 75% from when you banned me (triggering me to sell), you are still smarter and better blockchain investor than I am xD

"you are still smarter and better blockchain investor than I am"

I'm glad you finally came to this conclusion. But for the third time in row, which blockchain project is your favorite and why?

You're dodging this question like you are the blond-political-moron you mention in your posts. Enlighten us Burakje, enlighten us!  Wink
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 02:52:59 PM

Can you quote it?

What a weak answer.

I'm glad you finally came to this conclusion. But for the third time in row, which blockchain project is your favorite and why?

You're dodging this question like you are the blond-political-moron you mention in your posts. Enlighten us Burakje, enlighten us!  Wink

What a weak answer.

When are you going to post screenshots of your trades on kucoin and lbank?

You know, that question I raised 2 pages ago, because I KNOW you are lying?
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:00:08 PM

Can you quote it?

What a weak answer.

What a weak answer.

Why aren't you answering this question Burak? Is it so difficult for you to answer as a blockchain specialist?

Which blockchain project is your favorite and why?
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:04:04 PM

Can you quote it?

What a weak answer.

You're dodging this question like you are the blond-political-moron you mention in your posts. Enlighten us Burakje, enlighten us!  Wink

What a weak answer.

Why aren't you answering this question Burak? Is it so difficult for you to answer as a blockchain specialist?

Why arent you posting screenshot of your so-called trades?

Btw, in my answer I posted a link with a very detailed explanation about which blockchain is the best and why.
If you would have taken your time to read it, you would have known my answer to that question.
But i guess you got scared after 2 sentences, because it's full of technical jargon, which a simple mind like yours cant hope to process.
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:12:08 PM

Can you quote it?

What a weak answer.

You're dodging this question like you are the blond-political-moron you mention in your posts. Enlighten us Burakje, enlighten us!  Wink

What a weak answer.

Why arent you posting screenshot of your so-called trades?

Btw, in my answer I posted a link with a very detailed explanation about which blockchain is the best and why.
If you would have taken your time to read it, you would have known my answer to that question.
But i guess you got scared after 2 sentences, because it's full of technical jargon, which a simple mind like yours cant hope to process.

"because it's full of technical jargon"  Grin

Burakje, keep dodging, you fudder  Kiss
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:16:10 PM

read this.
Then tell, me what is my favourite project?

If you don't understand this article, then I'm afraid you will be unable to comprehend this discussion.
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:37:04 PM

read this.

If you don't understand this article, then I'm afraid you will be unable to comprehend this discussion.

*BTC > BCH > BSV*

Referring to an article to find out which chain is your favorite, poor Burak. You don't even have the balls to speak out it loud, but complaining about my choice for CS. Did you take your meds today?  Wink

buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:40:30 PM

read this.

*BTC > BCH > BSV*

Referring to an article to find out which chain is your favorite, poor Burak. You don't even have the balls to speak out it loud, but complaining about my choice for CS. Did you take your meds today?  Wink

hahaha iit's so awesome this board.
I can literally feel your frustration because you can't ban or silence me here xD

Imagine if new investors join this forum to check if this is a good investment.
They will probably not be scared of my posts because they will label them FUD, but they will most definitely be scared by your ignorance and stupidity of your reasons for investing in this shit xD
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:47:28 PM

read this.

*BTC > BCH > BSV*

I can literally feel your frustration because you can't ban or silence me here xD

They will probably not be scared of my posts because they will label them FUD, but they will most definitely be scared by your ignorance and stupidity of your reasons for investing in this shit xD

I really love to have this chat with you. The more we chat, the more people can see what kind of person you are. This is the best way to let all the lurkers see what kind of person you are and what you main goal is on this board.

I must admit; I do think that BSV has some adoption possibilities, especially after 01-01-2020, but you probably don't know what will happen to BTC after this date. Keep learning, you're almost there  Wink
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 03:52:31 PM

read this.

*BTC > BCH > BSV*

Referring to an article to find out which chain is your favorite, poor Burak. You don't even have the balls to speak out it loud, but complaining about my choice for CS. Did you take your meds today?  Wink

I really love to have this chat with you. The more we chat, the more people can see what kind of person you are. This is the best way to let all the lurkers see what kind of person you are and what you main goal is on this board.

I must admit; I do think that BSV has some adoption possibilities, especially after 01-01-2020, but you probably don't know what will happen to BTC after this date. Keep learning, you're almost there  Wink

WTF HAS BSV TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAHAHAHA

BSV IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE ARTICLE IS TRYING TO PROVE HAHAHAHHA

YOU LITERALLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THE ARTICLE HAHAHHAAHAH

Makes sense though, you liking BSV, as it is the same centralised piece of shit as Credits
ART1985

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:14:00 PM

read this.

*BTC > BCH > BSV*

Referring to an article to find out which chain is your favorite, poor Burak. You don't even have the balls to speak out it loud, but complaining about my choice for CS. Did you take your meds today?  Wink

I must admit; I do think that BSV has some adoption possibilities, especially after 01-01-2020, but you probably don't know what will happen to BTC after this date. Keep learning, you're almost there  Wink

WTF HAS BSV TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAHAHAHA

BSV IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT THE ARTICLE IS TRYING TO PROVE HAHAHAHHA

YOU LITERALLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND A WORD OF THE ARTICLE HAHAHHAAHAH

Makes sense though, you liking BSV, as it is the same centralised piece of shit as Credits

I just gave you my opinion regarding BSV. My opinion hasn't anything to do with the article that describes your favorite coin(s). Read carefully next time and take your meds. Cheers mate!  Kiss
buurraakk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 04:50:43 PM

Let me get this straight: you actually believe Craig Loser Wright that he is the genius Satoshi, who created bitcoin?
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: