Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall  (Read 740 times)
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:55:30 AM

For now let us look at the charts and the volume of btc and dollars being set-up in the exchanges. Basing on the btc volume being traded there is a tendency that bitcoin could go up. As for now bitcoins value is stable as there is a support at 8700$ to 8900$. Thus this means that bitcoins value will no longer or have the least possibility that it will go down thus we can expect that it will only rise in the coming month.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I hope the prices will go up. A lot of people invested in cryto money. Everyone is trying to make money.
In the past years, prices have been rising steadily. And I got very good money. Prices for the last 4 to 5 months have dropped too. They made huge amounts of money from the market and the prices went down. I hope it will not happen again.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

continued slow rise is the most possible outcome of the current trend that we are having right now. there are all signs of the new bull market starting up and ATH on the horizons.
the news and all the drama in it does not matter anymore as it never mattered specially since the trend is reversed it can not matter!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

I have watched the market closely and seems like we are entering the bull market, so many positive sign in BTC and other crypto, I think the market will continue to grow, but it can only grow further if there is a clear decision from the government, the correction still can happened but most of the time it will be green zone

For sure
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:45 AM

I optimistic that BTC price will continue to grow. Because in few days ago, BTC price rising steadily. It was very disappointing to see something growing but in the end it went down  Cry. So I hope no more fall again Grin.
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:23:58 AM

I think we are going up now. 2018 is going to be great year for crypto
lauranaura67

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

Overall we will see continued growth for sure, but short term I think we have more room for decline. I expect btc to drop to around 5-6k, go sideways for a few months before it goes on the next bull run reaching a new ATH. In the meantime we should have a new alt season. We will definitely see new ATH for overall marketcap by end of 2018.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

Try try till you succeed well the media and the government tried it's best to convince us to stop doing cryptos but they failed, they misunderstood the resilant of this community. I feel now we're gradually getting out of the dump zone and it's time for pump zone only. I would advise you to hodl and see the magic of your coins. The bulls are just warming up, its about to get real hot 🔥 in the crypto world.  
Arifulislam1010

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

I think price are going up now still june . overall market condition is high price all  most increasing so right now market is stable . side by side new ico also coming into market and ico market is back so its a good indicator for crypto market.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:00 AM

I think market nowadays begin to become green and thats a good indication that cryptos are beginning to recover it's fall,so let's all hope that this will continue until it reaches the highest peak again.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:39:01 AM

Given the state of market in past, it has definitely instilled fear in people. Now every growth is seen negatively and people just worry when the market would come down crashing again. I am suffering too from this and ended up selling coins half way through the pump. Had I not sold, my money would have increased dramatically. Nevertheless, the market has been green for almost a week now and I am pretty sure that it is only going to get better. I don't see any fall.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:04 AM

Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?

I think this is the start of bitcoin and other cryptocurrecny  prices to go up and I think it will continue. Forget FUD's don't buy them and we'll continue to support crypto world then for sure prices will increase again.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

I hope the prices will go up. A lot of people invested in cryto money. Everyone is trying to make money.
In the past years, prices have been rising steadily. And I got very good money. Prices for the last 4 to 5 months have dropped too. They made huge amounts of money from the market and the prices went down. I hope it will not happen again
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

last week. We saw the bitcoin move down to $ 8500 but rebounded. This means that it is difficult for bitcoin to go below 8k. Hope in May is bitcoin will go up above $ 10000 then we will completely get rid of downtrend
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

I have watched the chart these days and I am pretty sure, the market has recovered to pursue its path to be bullish in the few month. However, correction might happen a little when regulation and FUD come to knock our door. Personally,  think mostly it will show us more green zones.
13abyknight

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:48:16 AM

Considering we were witnessing a massive slump from the beginning of new year and the market only began to recover a couple of weeks ago, a bullish run is definitely on the cards with Bitcoin already within arms reach of 9k from a 6k bottom. I expect this to continue for the next few months and prices to be soaring up to 15k.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:50 AM

I think we are going up now. 2018 is going to be great year for crypto

We do not know that.

A lot of people are saying every time Bitcoin gets to a higher ground that it will be continuing but instead of spreading this news why don't we just wait what will happen. We do not know what may happen so we just watch and wait patiently. Also, every year is a great year for Crpyto Currency especially Bitcoin since we are seeing great improvements to it every single year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
djadmika

Activity: 87
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Bitcoin / altcoin / digital asset, I believe is the future of all currency in the world and the price will keep increasing in the next months. Since I am learning in economics then I believe the major thing that can make price fluctuation is Supply and Demand. The government regulation, fud news, etc. are only minor factor that’s makes correction of bitcoin prices. Only 21 million bitcoin is created, that’s means supply is limited and demand will keep increasing as many people now aware about bitcoin. With that condition, there is no doubt that bitcoin price will always increasing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: