Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall  (Read 740 times)
dedens212

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:52:59 PM

I think the market will continue  growth and  show an increase. This positive trend is indicated by Bitcoin stabilization and continues to show an increase. Increase Bitcoin boosts the other coins that are under it to ride as well. I hope the market will continue to stabilize until Bitcoin is at the real level.
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:56:52 PM

I think the market will continue  growth and  show an increase. This positive trend is indicated by Bitcoin stabilization and continues to show an increase. Increase Bitcoin boosts the other coins that are under it to ride as well. I hope the market will continue to stabilize until Bitcoin is at the real level.

Many people think that market cap is going to reach up to 1 000 000 000 USD this year
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

bitcoin market now there is a significant increase, every day the market in green color show that crypto market now has improved and investment trust will increase
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

There are too many big investors joining in now like Circle, plus banks in Dubai are creating their own blockchain coins to replace cheques so everything is moving in a positive direction. It will go past $10,000 either this month or next
LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:07 PM

Looking at how the bitcoin price movement right now,it's probably going to rise after some set back in a few months ago.If you see the last year chart,it looks the same and maybe it will follow that pattern of the price movement if no unexpected things happened.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

No one can really predict the prices since every factor could have an effect directly on the market. True or False news can drag the price up and down. But one thing is probably assuring me, good amount can make it rise. Investments are definitely the greatest factor that influences the market and with a single support from great investor can make a huge growth.

For now let us look at the charts and the volume of btc and dollars being set-up in the exchanges. Basing on the btc volume being traded there is a tendency that bitcoin could go up. As for now bitcoins value is stable as there is a support at 8700$ to 8900$. Thus this means that bitcoins value will no longer or have the least possibility that it will go down thus we can expect that it will only rise in the coming month.

Agree with OP, Observe the charts within this week if it will be stable within that range. If it will not be below about 8500 USD it may be the new resistance and it will no longer drop lower than that from then.
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:03 PM

Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?
Indeed,it is growing slowly but sure that is why you should be selling right now as most of the big players are starting to make a lot of money which from the coins they have bought from the bottom of the see,i dont know why but i do believed in this growth or improvements from the last 2weeks na yan ang delikado e.

Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Bitcoin at the moment is overbought, that's why it cannot take the 9K hurdle. Last weekend it looked like the bulls would take over and that the price could go to 10K. But don't worry, it really is a bears to bulls market change and the price will increase.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:02 PM

Looks like we are going to be trading sideways for a while, bitcoin has been hovering around the $9,000 mark for a few days now. Right now supply is being met by demand quite equally, so we're going to have to wait until some event tips the scales one way or the other.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:35:21 PM

In recent years the BTC has shown a decline in the first months of the year followed by an increase in the second part of the year. It will probably follow the same trend again this year.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:39:11 PM

That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..

Well I cannot give much answer to this cause the knowledge that I have regarding these thibgs were limited for now, but I believe Bitcoin will be on the continuous growthbsince investors usually starting their investments here during mid year up to the last months of the year, and Big countries had been left Bitcoin but still function well I guess this might not be a big deal to this currency.

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Corrections i presume that is why i took my profits with a 90%  gains of my investments.Because i saw some reversal patterm with bitcoin which morelikely going to happen anytime soon few hours or day from now.Negative news are coming out too the recent was today,jamaica has banned cryptocurrency as can see with the news.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:30:13 PM

I think bitcoin is in a critical term. It is hard to make an obvious prediction about the next price, but in my opinion, the popularity of bitcoin is good enough to carry the price further and further in the future.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:36:23 PM

Bitcoin price will move up according to my assumption, the chart for bitcoin looks going to bullish from today. Well, it could not be followed because bitcoin is unpredictable even you used tecnical and fundamental analysis. But I always refer to my prediction because it always near from reality.
I hope that bitcoin will continuously to rise up because I am also just recovering from the bear market last period.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:34:28 PM

It might some fall,but eventually it is going to be bullrun again,nothing to worry about everything would be okay as long as bitcoin is in bullish trend,never let anyone destruct your goals.If you heard some negative news in the market probably you are going see another bearish trend after the bulls got tired.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

I think bitcoin is in a critical term. It is hard to make an obvious prediction about the next price, but in my opinion, the popularity of bitcoin is good enough to carry the price further and further in the future.
Of course its popularity will grow even more as it becomes inevitable today.Based on the chart,i think that this price will be a good start for a bull run since it will continue to rise hopefully in the next months.I do not see any negative pressures along the way so probably,the price is more on growth than predicting it to fall suddenly.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:42:32 PM

I think bitcoin now will continued to grow up. And it still keeps moving up and never to fall down again. Maybe I think, but I hope it will not going down as faster as I know.
fanbeila

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:51:20 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 03:14:34 PM by fanbeila

We are now marching towards the bull market.At last,bitcoin has managed to recover from the downfall price of $6,000 where it was struggling for some days.But the annoying thing is that it is vulnerable to FUDS which are deliberately spread in the market and which were highlighted by the media.Bitcoin price has faced many upward movements earlier and even if it does not rise more,it would be great if it remains stable in this price range of $9,000 range without any downfall.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

The market price will never come down again, because now it is normal
Good news will bring cryptocurrency go to the moon again
Please enjoy the results of the HODL you have done since the last 3 weeks

junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:55:34 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:13:12 AM by junjunsalsalani

Seems to be a good time to buy,because the trend is still bearish and we should see it in the next few hours if these bearish candles are going to attact the bear trend or the bulls will still be able to control these candles,plus the bearish trend looks getting smaller from time to time which means the bulls are still kickin as of now despite of being bullish for a long period of time.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: