Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:20:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Continued growth or dramatic fall  (Read 740 times)
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

Marketcap is growing but thats not the main indicator for me.
Too many scammer project and hack attempts are draining our wallets. All these havers and scammers selling direct to fiat this makes market drop very fast.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:32:51 AM

In order to increase its pricr it should fell down because it cannot kept increasing its value continuously and in trading we have to absorve there is downfall and upwards movement , we should not bother sudden falls because there is chance to increase it pricr even higher value.
Yeah you are right. Continue growth is not possible and there will be some corrections in the price time by time, but doesn’t mean that bitcoin is dropping again and we should sell our holdings due to fall in the price. After some time price will automatically increase and you will make handsome money against your holdings. It needs patience and coolness.
Yes, this is a market and even in an uptrend, there will always be some ups and downs as we keep moving forward unless we just get to see some pretty quick bull run. Continuous growth is actually something that is on a normal day not realistic in any market and anyone who is hoping for that is obviously not ready. However, if we are to look at the long term, I would say we have been in a continuous growth over the years except some are not just seeing it.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:46:58 AM

Marketcap is growing but thats not the main indicator for me.
Too many scammer project and hack attempts are draining our wallets. All these havers and scammers selling direct to fiat this makes market drop very fast.

yes, I only see what is happening in the market and maybe the grow of marketcap will be my sign but not the most indicator too for me. I will think that the market will grow if I can see the coins in the market are moving higher and it makes a new highest price although it's only happening with one or more coins and not all of the coins. I think the market will be like now and the increase is not too significant for all coins and for bitcoin too but maybe there are one or two coins that start to increase later.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

Well what's your guess with regard to the further market's pulse?
That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..
Anyway what's your opinion?

My prediction is the growth of the price for all main coins. of course, there will be losers, but the best alts will gain. I am talking about ICON, ETH, NEO.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Bitcoin rebounded, approaching $ 7.500 today. After the increment that started today, I hope this is the beginning of the bitcoin price movement, and the bitcoin valuation will continue to increase steadily after several days of the occurrence of the correction.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:13:08 AM

Bitcoin rebounded, approaching $ 7.500 today. After the increment that started today, I hope this is the beginning of the bitcoin price movement, and the bitcoin valuation will continue to increase steadily after several days of the occurrence of the correction.
This is awesome if bitcoin is going to increase continuously from now onwards. We need it to rise now in values to make the supporters happy and give them some relief. People have been anxiously waiting for the mighty coin to show its real power and let them have what they want to have by working with bitcoin. I cannot explain the joy I am having after reading this comment about increasing values.
tester4206

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:28 AM

bitcoin will continue to grow sustainably and will not drastically fall within the next few months and for now and later bitcoin will grow and continue to pump in value, as bitcoins and investors have started a zeal to support bitcoin development
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

That would be a fall? What relative indicators can you see? Nothing. Possible negative news in mass media, no.. people are taught by the previous news fakes like limitations in India..
It would more likely be a growth chain reaction in spite of a little market correction or a big sales..

I believe that there will be a continued growth in just a few months so those investors should hold their coins in order to earn more profit and try to read different positive speculations to boost their confidence on holding.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

will likely be dramatic again and bitcoin prices will fall even more again until the end of this year after it will rise to the rapid again.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

The growth is continued by the upcoming months, hereafter there is no much fall in the bitcoin price. Because it already faces lot of dumps, now the price starts to pump little. Hope it will continue and ready to bump, so if you have bitcoin already just hold the bitcoin for some more time. The price will have rapid growth by the end of this year. Till that you have to wait patience then only you can earn more profit in future.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

I do not think either of those options is going to happen, the price is not going to go down that much anymore everyone that wanted to sell his coins has sold already, but there is not a reason to see a big growth either since the demand is very weak right now, as such the most likely option is that the price keeps dancing close to the current level for the next months.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

We cant lift any possibilities that market won't grow that much opposite to of what happen last year. Cause as we look and examine the chart since January, we cant see any indications that their is a huge pump happen in the coming days. We are already in 3rd quarter but Crypto prices not even moving high, only we saw it turning into green for few days and then back into red again.  
mr-sk

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:45:51 AM

The price is more than good at the moment, so i dont understand why bitcoin would be a failure or something like that, just stop posting and spreading fud

Telegram
peter1

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:48:30 AM

Ont could be the next neo, you can refer to the historical prices of neo, and you can actually estimate the price trend of ont after that, their capital and traders are the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: