Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:34:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Consulting  (Read 956 times)
ngenko (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2013, 11:00:04 AM

There are very few consulting firms specializing in Bitcoin and here is a new one: http://www.btc-consulting.org
You can contact me if you have any question with respect to your bitcoin business.

I guess that most of the clients will be people willing to either trade bitcoin for speculation or start accepting bitcoin in their business.
we will see...

Any feedback regarding my website is welcome;)

Cheers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 08:37:32 PM

Hi. See here.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ngenko (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 10:50:20 AM

Hi. See here.

Thanks Mircea for your post.
I've actually red your post about starting a bitcoin business a while ago, and I agree with your points.

I would also define "what is a bitcoin business", and you certainly know the answer, since you're running on of these.
My point is that most of the services announced on this forum aren't "bitcoin businesses" but "bitcoin related businesses", and actually those "bitcoin related businesses" are "USD businesses".

Regarding my business, this is clearly a "bitcoin related business", billed in USD, accepting BTC as a mean of payment.

The idea is to bring BTC to the real world, helping clients to get bitcoins, trade it, accept it in their business, and being aware of the market facts and figures before going into it.

My question to you: do you believe that there is a space for such a service?
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:22:40 PM

Thanks Mircea for your post.
I've actually red your post about starting a bitcoin business a while ago, and I agree with your points.

I would also define "what is a bitcoin business", and you certainly know the answer, since you're running on of these.
My point is that most of the services announced on this forum aren't "bitcoin businesses" but "bitcoin related businesses", and actually those "bitcoin related businesses" are "USD businesses".

Regarding my business, this is clearly a "bitcoin related business", billed in USD, accepting BTC as a mean of payment.

The idea is to bring BTC to the real world, helping clients to get bitcoins, trade it, accept it in their business, and being aware of the market facts and figures before going into it.

My question to you: do you believe that there is a space for such a service?

Mr. P doesn't have a forum account. My name's Hannah, I just do PR here.

Anyway, if you'd like to cater to people not currently into BTC, that's fine and well, but ignoring the WoT will deny you the relevant credentials should you wish to transact with any actual players, both now and in the future. It'd also set a pretty poor precedent for those entities you'd like to serve.

If you'd like Mr. P's opinion on the possible demand for the service you'd like to offer, you'll have to ask him, of course.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
ngenko (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 01:40:31 PM

Anyway, if you'd like to cater to people not currently into BTC, that's fine and well, but ignoring the WoT will deny you the relevant credentials should you wish to transact with any actual players, both now and in the future. It'd also set a pretty poor precedent for those entities you'd like to serve.

I'm not ignoring the Web of Trust. Wink I'm aware about that, about bitcoin-otc, and bitcoin IRC, of course.

Thanks for your reply Hannah.
MPOE-PR

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:36:17 PM

I'm not ignoring the Web of Trust. Wink I'm aware about that, about bitcoin-otc, and bitcoin IRC, of course.

Thanks for your reply Hannah.

Ah, well cool then. And you're certainly welcome.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: