Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:31:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO /  (Read 2922 times)
Doomredeemer

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I'm a bit skeptical about this project. The idea is very difficult to implement, and the hackers tools also don't stand still. Let's see how the project will develop

The team is filled by the experienced experts in the field of blockchain cybersecurity, so I think that you should not worry about the technical implementation of the product
Will they figure out criminals intentions and then will tell the police about it?
Despite the fact that they have a very powerful artificial intelligence, it doesn't have extrasensory abilities. Everything works completely differently imo Roll Eyes
The Uncloak system will simulate hacking into the website along the way checking the entire anti-virus system of this website. If a hacking method is detected, then this vulnerability is entered into the database. Thus, the wider this database becomes, the easier it will be to secure the Internet from real hacking
Tator

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Accidentally found this project. Looks cool. At what stage is the ICO now?
Gajurus

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Accidentally found this project. Looks cool. At what stage is the ICO now?
On 3d of July, if I'm not mistaken. Better check it somewhere Wink
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

With the increasing of devices and applications to them, the need for this kind of systems as Uncloak grows exponentially year by year. This is an occasion to think about investing
Dondallon

Activity: 213

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

Sounds good, doesn't work  Undecided
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

I've heard about that project before, but don't really know the idea
Why do you think it doesn't work?
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I see the project has been developed over 2 years under the road map. The concept of the project is good, but too little information, ANN has only pictures, no links at all.
Can you tell me all the links to the site, telegram, discord, WP ... of the project?
I think if this project is successful it will have great potential, so I want to study more.
Thank you!
Dondallon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I can even leave a link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxYWSCmdxw  In general, the idea of the project seems to me utopian and I don't think that such a system will work
Dondallon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

I see the project has been developed over 2 years under the road map. The concept of the project is good, but too little information, ANN has only pictures, no links at all.
Can you tell me all the links to the site, telegram, discord, WP ... of the project?
I think if this project is successful it will have great potential, so I want to study more.
Thank you!

Here https://icodrops.com/uncloak/
Hucama

Activity: 153

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

I can even leave a link for you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJxYWSCmdxw  In general, the idea of the project seems to me utopian and I don't think that such a system will work
Okay. But could you explain why are you so pessimistic?
Dondallon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:08:44 AM

Maybe the project will be able to help in some special cases. But there will be a few of such cases, because you cannot guess all the ways that hackers can use
Captain_Killer

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:17:07 AM

Maybe the project will be able to help in some special cases. But there will be a few of such cases, because you cannot guess all the ways that hackers can use
Of course, nothing can guarantee 100% security, but this project will help prevent fraud at times! Usually, the tools of scammers are rather monotonous and it is quite possible to conduct a check for each of them
Dondallon

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:35:01 AM

Of course, nothing can guarantee 100% security, but this project will help prevent fraud at times! Usually, the tools of scammers are rather monotonous and it is quite possible to conduct a check for each of them
Well maybe you're right, we'll see
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:55:16 AM

Security protection is what everyone needed to make sure all their data to get protected.
As UNCLOAK provide that it will protect us from Cyber threat.
mitalo

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

I'm interesting in the project because I would like to concentrate more on the passive income because this is where the big money comes in with little work at your part,even if you are sleeping there's money coming in ,rich people have more passive income to get them richer every day.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:24:21 AM

great project. It was a long time ago to create such a project. After all, there are now a lot of threats from the side of the intruders, they must be pampered and punished for such evil activities.

NickSego

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:15:36 AM

What should i do to participate in ICO? I can't find information about this on their website
Ggolcoy

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:21:23 AM

What should i do to participate in ICO? I can't find information about this on their website
At the very top of their main page, click on "Join whitelist". Fill in all the data and all further explanations will come directly to your mailbox
NickSego

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

At the very top of their main page, click on "Join whitelist". Fill in all the data and all further explanations will come directly to your mailbox
It turns out everything was so simple😅 Thanks a lot
ViaMani

Activity: 199

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:32:46 AM

Soft cap and Hard cap of project are reasonably moderate, I think they will easily completely full them
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: