Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:18:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection powered by EOS / ICO /  (Read 2922 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:47:31 PM

Actually there is something interesting about this part of the project, but I am not very sure about the price later. Does it end the same as the others or even depart from it all. I am waiting for a miracle here.

but nevertheless, I believe that not a small number of investors will contribute a certain amount of their money to this project in order to develop it. because the idea of this project is quite interesting and promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

What mean "powered by EOS"? Your tokens will be created on EOS blockchain or you have partnership with EOS as well?
Uncloak actually runs on the EOS blockchain as an application

For more information on Uncloak being powered by EOS, please see this article: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloak-the-mother-of-all-faqs-da6bc10f4620

Thank you, but I don't find any information about partnership with EOS.  Huh You will have also own blockchain in Q4 this year?
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:24:09 PM

The plan as a whole is not bad, but I can't see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a idea.

For more information on the team and developers, please check out this link: https://www.coinschedule.com/ico/uncloak
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:26:35 PM

Imagine intelligent software that can impersonate anybody and use stolen identities to defraud companies of million dollars; an AI bot that can trawl through billions of internet pages, social media profiles and dark web databases looking for useful data to use in deceiving its victims.

Once it finds a suitable victim, the bot sends them a forged email message pretending to be someone they trust, like a family member or co-worker. The objective: to trick them into revealing sensitive information it can use to steal from them.

Read more here: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/ai-and-cybercrime-dangerous-weapon-or-ultimate-defence-a93de509b735
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

“TLDR is excited to announce our partnership with Uncloak. We love the team and believe that they are working on a powerful project. TLDR places a great value on cybersecurity, and understand that the cost that can easily become overwhelming, hence so many people neglect it. It’s a great niche to fill and should bolster access to proper cybersecurity expertise all around. Uncloak fits the core ethos of the Crypto movement by spreading access to an expensive and reserved skill set and we are excited to see their contribution to a P2P future.”

Read more here: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloak-announces-tldr-as-strategic-advisor-32b30f646261
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:03:32 AM

What mean "powered by EOS"? Your tokens will be created on EOS blockchain or you have partnership with EOS as well?
Uncloak actually runs on the EOS blockchain as an application

For more information on Uncloak being powered by EOS, please see this article: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloak-the-mother-of-all-faqs-da6bc10f4620

Thank you, but I don't find any information about partnership with EOS.  Huh You will have also own blockchain in Q4 this year?
We are not partnered with EOS.

Check out this article, Block.one speaks to Tayo Dada, founder and CEO of “the world’s first blockchain-powered cyber-threat solution” #BuiltOnEOSIO: Uncloak Aims To Outsmart Hackers https://medium.com/@eosio/builtoneosio-uncloak-aims-to-outsmart-hackers-d2429fec6b9e
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

Very solid team with deep experience in the cyber security threat space. Excellent use of the blockchain because for better or worse the blockchain is connected to the internet.

Thank you for the feed back!
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

Being unable to access your email account can be a major inconvenience, but in the big picture of what can happen in cybersecurity breaches, there are far worse outcomes.

Imagine the impact of a virus infecting the computers
that run the 999 emergency services system, or the air traffic control at an airport. Read more: https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/companies-need-a-better-way-to-protect-critical-computer-infrastructure-4e41901662b
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

Uncloak has created a solution based on blockchain, smart contracts and Artificial Intelligence in order to allow companies to protect themselves at a lower cost while always being one step ahead of hackers. Very promising project.

Great feedback.. Thank you !
Chuck-Byndom

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:52:35 PM

Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:16:29 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 01:33:49 PM by uncloakio

If your mental image of hacking is a bunch of scruffy teenagers in a basement furiously punching code into a screen as they try and beat a supercomputer in a virtual espionage contest, then you are probably getting your impressions from TV, not the real world.

https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/people-are-vulnerable-targets-for-hackers-e57a72d7ec8d
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

Great initiative. Your project is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your business.
Thank you for your feedback. Don't forget our main sale starts 25th September 2018 Smiley
kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:41:53 PM

Hello I’m a ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion I can help you make your ICO a reality providing end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management If you are interested kindly Pm me.
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:15:00 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 03:44:27 PM by uncloakio

Check out Uncloaks latest Blog post, The workflow (and dental health) of testers can be improved Testers are the quality assurance gatekeepers for organisations’ applications. They’re typically meticulous, level-headed people not given to emotional excesses, but if you want to hear a professional tester grumble and grind their teeth, just ask them one of these questions:......read more @
https://medium.com/me/stories/public

MarkEide

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:39:05 PM

The plus for the merchant is that they will have the money immediately after the purchase is completed.No wait time at all.I'd say that's a pretty good incentive for those who buy these tokens

Thank you for your feedback. Don't forget our main sale starts 25th September 2018 Grin
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:40:36 PM

Hello I’m a ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion I can help you make your ICO a reality providing end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management If you are interested kindly Pm me.

No thank you , We are fine. Thanks  Smiley
chisei

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:44:05 PM

I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I'll surely support this one!
Dennis_Gina

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Great initiative. Your plan is promising and has good planning. I think this business will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your idea.
uncloakio (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:39:15 PM

Imagine a new kind of cybersecurity service that coordinates the efforts of thousands of expert researchers and ethical hackers across the planet in real-time.  https://medium.com/@Uncloak.io/uncloaks-threat-bounty-program-protecting-companies-from-cyber-attack-296b33aa38d2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: