Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:21:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW CAN I START BOUNTY???  (Read 838 times)
dennis047

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

HOW CAI I START BOUNTY?I'M NEW USER TO BITCOINTALK

You have to get at least Jr. Member of your bitcointalk account. Its a must to rank up your account because of most of the bounties required at least jr. member and up. Once you rank up, you have to look for bounty or signature campaign that suits your set of skills like translation, social media promotions and many more. You have to finish your task in order to get your rewards/tokens/coins and of course, you have to follow rules and mechanics of every bounty.
rackam

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

Please, do not start, there are many good participants Wink.
Or you can start with social media and earn some tokens at the beginning.

bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Have some bounty don't need rank higher like: Social Bounty, Blog Bounty, Video Bounty. If you can do one of these tasks, so you're okay. But find some good bounty, otherwise you will not be paid or token useless
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

if you want to participate of course you must have Bitcointalk account at least rank jr. member up.
after that you can search bounty programs available on special Thread bounty, following link ny:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

then you search and select the bounty you want to follow, almost every bounty provides some programs such as: signature, social media, creative content, and telegram campaign, etc.

you should be able to choose bounty from a project that has a clear future, so that what is done does not go to waste.
Jicokh79

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:17:05 PM

to participate you should raise my rank up Jr. and go to the signature that do, because of this section majority received awards higher than all the rest. follow directed by admin is. also other parts if you do it themselves on registration.
Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:27:40 AM

You must first start to read articles about this forum. When you are done with it you can already answer you question and have a sense of direction. You will no longer wander in the wilderness.

This is a very good guide for a beginner/newbie like you. kindly read it as it will give you knowledge about how this forum works.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1689727.0

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:36:18 AM

First of all you have to register Twitter and Facebook account, add steemit or medium account,reddit.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 10:42:22 AM

Hello!First u need merit for rank up ur self,to do that u need write good,constructive posts the peoples who u helped give maybe merit to u!After this stage u need to participate in bounty what u like but stay safe for choice the bounty signature campaigns becose many projects cant get they soft cap and close project and bounties dont paid out!

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:01:34 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 04:30:36 PM by Ararbermas

first thing to do is to read the rules of the board so that you can avoid breaking the rules because that is the most important .especially when it comes to bounties which is you must follow the rules also if you want to receive the payment after the ICO or after the evaluation.
awi44

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:08:54 AM

easiest bounty/airdrop i ever found is thug. just follow thug tele grup https://t.me/THUGCOIN. there so many ways to get free thug. thus is listing on many exchange such as ddez, yobit, etherdelta and etherfork

║║║║║║║║█║███║███║███║█║█║█║║███║█║█║║██    POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]
║║║║║║║║█║███║█║█║███║█║█║█║║█║█║█║█║║█      GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
║║║║║║║║█║█║║║███║█║║║███║██║███║███║██      HOMEPAGE | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | LINKEDIN | SLACK | GITHUB | YOUTUBE
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn this forum, you just need to give it time and understand what you can do more.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:35:47 AM

There are a lot of ways to earn this forum, you just need to give it time and understand what you can do more.
People ask about the bounty. I think the most important thing to know your goals and go for it despite the difficulties. For starters, I would advise you to develop social media accounts and in parallel to develop your account on the forum. Then select a good bounty hunter and join the same company as him. The result will not keep itself waiting long

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Flar3NuoX

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

The rules are different, just check the individual bounty post that you want to join.
Sometimes you can't even participate as a newbie
klement.i

Activity: 222

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

For a start, would recommend to raise your rank on the forum at least one step. With this title, you will not find anything good, as long as you gain rank, look closely to the ICO and study them. If you dive without knowing anything, then you'll immediately be disgusted.

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
randyboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

First of all gain some knowledge or do some readings here if you don't want to get in trouble because the forum is formly strick and if you do a bad things against the forum rules you'll get banned so gain knowledge from reading before entering bounty's.
Sanchos

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

For you best way to earn on bounty will be take part in content bounty campaigns. Such section also well paid as signature campaign. In signature campaign you can not take part, besause now difficult achieve new rank
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Now it is less profitable, for social networks pay very little, the rank on the forum can not be raised, blogs are also paid little, you can try to make a video.
mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Since they introduced new rule of earning merits, it has become very hard. For most of the bounties you have to be atleast Jr member to join them. And to level upto Jr member you have to earn merit. And its very very hard to earn merits.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
CokeCoin

Activity: 235

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:03:04 PM

You should find a reliable project for example on icobench, after that attentionly read all of the rules, copy and paste bounty signature and start doing social tasks. It's easy but can be not so profitable as you can think.

bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Just wait a month, in the meantime, concentrate on posting regularly, your rank would be upgraded to Jr. Member after that. When you become a Jr. Member, then you can participate in bounty campaigns. You can participate in a single signature bounty, on the other hand , you can participate as many social media bounty as you want.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: