Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:22:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia day 4 of 500 error  (Read 222 times)
tyro123 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help. I have been receiving error 500 for 4 days now and cryptopia terrible service isnt helping. I am worried they are just ignoring my emails and stealing my money..
I can get past the username and password but then after the 2fa the 500 error appears. I have tried 5 different devices on different networks and still no joy. I even created a new account to test and the new account worked first time so it confirms it is an issue their end. Can anyone provide any guidance on what to do? I am losing alot of money by missing multiple time critical trades. I have also attempted to do a password reset but that also doesnt work and pops up with token error. Please help. This is a working day for me and I can't even login?

Thanks

Ash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyro123 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

Did anyone get a chance to reply to this? I am really worried and can't gain access. I have also tried using VPN and no luck. I can't open a support ticket because I cant login. Hopefully they answer there emails within next 12 hours. Thanks
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Don't use crappy exchanges to trade. It works fine for me. I doubt they would steal your money, you think they care about you enough to personally steal money just from you? There is not much you can do except waiting for them to respond.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3608

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

500 error (server side error): is a very general HTTP status code and means that there is something wrong on the website server and the server can not accurately determine where the error is. It is often hard to fix.
There is no news that the site has turned to fraud, contact the support team will solve this problem
This post for an account has been restored by contacting them twitter account @Cryptopia_NZ
 https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/comments/6pbiws/500_error_login_cryptopia/

Read more:
https://airbrake.io/blog/http-errors/500-internal-server-error

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Desvamp33

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

hi i still have this error is very frustrating

i cant log in since 1 week and no change

always the same stupid error
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

hi i still have this error is very frustrating

i cant log in since 1 week and no change

always the same stupid error
Quite odd yet cryptopia is fully working on my side which I do able to logged in. Error 500 meaning do been already defined above but the case is totally different because such issue do only occurs in you, we do know if there are still others who do experience such error but the only one who can able to find out whats the problem is on cryptopia itself which you would really need to sent up ticket towards into your issue yet they are the ones who are capable on solving such problems.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Desvamp33

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

hi

yes i send many ticket to them now im look to change my email of my account to solve this but i would like to keep my perso email for crytptopia

i teste with another registration account and it work tio log in

but i need the other account for the coin i hope the support will fix it

Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

yes i send many ticket to them now im look to change my email of my account to solve this but i would like to keep my perso email for crytptopia
Did you send your emails to the right mail address, and also include some required initial information?

From their site;
Please describe some account activity to help us verify ownership, such as the following:

Trades, balances, withdrawals, deposits and addresses
    Login dates and IP’s
    Photo identification for verified customers

We will not reset your 2FA without this information, and unrelated emails sent to this address may not be responded to.
Correct email; resets@cryptopia.co.nz

Don't send plenty of emails within a short period of time. If their system marks you as a spammer, you will be much further away from having your matter settled. Currently with everything they go through, they are literally being flooded with emails and whatnot. I don't understand why people still use this exchange, but it is what it is I guess. Despite all their problems and scam accusations they still manage to grow, which is quite worrying.
tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:22:53 PM

I used crytopia today. Sent etc from my wallet to the exchange. Changed it to litecoin and sent to yobit. All without any problem.
Desvamp33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:35:28 PM

hi yes i try to not send so many email but this weekend no follow from the ticket

i send them good information about my account but sometimes another perso see the ticket so anyway i have log in problem i hope tomorow to have support

because its clearly not my error i can log in on other exchange
Desvamp33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:55:37 PM

on log in 500 error

on passowrd change : invalid token

Roll Eyes
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

500 error can not provide an Internet service. I've been using it for a long time but have not faced any problem. I think you started 2 steps password. The real password change will be repeated and the server is hanging. May you can not change the 2 step password. Try out a new ticket or if you can not get tickets, check out the old tickets. Cryptopia can scam but not yet.
Desvamp33

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

hi what is 2 step password ?
Desvamp33

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

hi i cant log in again to my account errror 500

cryptpia send me ticket but i cant the ticket response you need to be log in

thats really non ending problem the staff dont seem to understand the problem

2 week without log in its very long
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:05:11 PM

A very limited number of users are experiencing the 500 error.

I don't work for Cryptopia but I guess it is related to this: https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/?id=kb_article&sys_id=ceeb443bdbe953009990f6fcbf9619d8

If you had PIN enabled for 2FA then you are asking for trouble. Being locked out is better than getting your crypto stolen by phishers.

I suspect for some users the changes didn't work.

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
Desvamp33

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:45:03 PM

hi its what i got everytime

https://imgur.com/a/7JHLeJS

my seting was too normal only user/password

i create another account for "testing" only and it seem to work for this account but the coin are on the other username so i will ask for Email change of my account i hope it will work because it take a lot of days to understand all that by both part

ok thx
xtraelv
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1924

฿ear ride on the rainbow slide

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

We are surrounded by legends on this forum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures. Then there are the scams. This forum is a digital museum.  
* The most iconic historic bitcointalk threads.* Satoshi * Cypherpunks*MtGox*Bitcointalk hacks*pHiShInG* Silk Road*Pirateat40*Knightmb*Miner shams*Forum scandals*BBCode*
Troll spotting*Thank you to madnessteat for my custom avatar hat.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:39:53 PM

***-snip-
I also had an account of cryptopia luckily I don't experience what you have encountered now lately I trade my token with this exchange in bitcoin when I withdraw my transaction went smooth.
My opinion mate just creates another email and account make it sure that it is verified by cryptopia support team sent via email confirmation.

I also had a friend last month he deposits token in cryptopia until now his token did not receive to his wallet account in cryptopia. He is still waiting for the update of cryptopia support team.
Desvamp33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:58:33 PM

hi beleive it or not but i can log in today

why i try its a Email change after i see error 500 and the next days i dont know why it working the first time !

so maybe they fix it or they remove my account from the Spam bot list account

so thx to cryptopia they solve the problem for the moment so probably if other having this they know better was is the cause

it dont look to be the Ip maybe its the capcha or they set you in the Spam list

so ask cryptopia support for this not easy but after fews days 10-15 days

problem look solve so there hope for you guys and me !

Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: