Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:09:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥All about Bounty for Newbies🔥🔥  (Read 1479 times)
cointrader78

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:39:37 PM

I think there should be bounty program for newbie so new fair to all members on this forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:41:50 PM

Don't even waste your time, Honestly your better off working a regular job.  You will make a lot more money and gain a lot more skills in the process.
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

up
milada

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:26:06 PM

I think that is really good "Bible"for newbies and honestly,is really helping all new members of this forum for to better understand the real potentiality of all Bounty campaigns and how can be part.
This is the right way for really give the best advices. Thank you.
heamabong29

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I would like to see some modification that would allow all those who commit to share quality content to have at least some possibility to ascend in the long term, otherwise the participation of new members will be discouraged, which is essential for the growth of the community.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Bounty for beginners is very rare today, and most of the participants who see that newcomers are allowed to participate, they simply do not participate and it turns out that the project will definitely not be successful.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

up
Flynnrider31

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:27:00 PM

Thank you sir for this very helpful information. Now im starting to understand bounties. Goodjob! newbie here
Zakifon

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

Very useful information, suitable for beginners, who are just starting to deal with Bounty.  In this case, the main thing is patience and you will succeed!
Aum Ram

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:08:55 PM

It is very commendable that the author of this topic tried to help all the bounty hunters, But unfortunately compliance with all these rules Absolutely does not guarantee that you will not have problems with the project. Many projects Declare initially some conditions, And then change them to others.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

up
luan la

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

Thank you for this awesome article, this is so detailed so everyone can understand and it's for beginners like me in this forum. It helps me a lot.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

up
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

up
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:37:24 PM

up
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:59:32 PM

Hello all!
At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I, like many here, participate in bounty programs and often watch how the bounties make mistakes in the process of work and then do not receive any payments. This is very offensive and unpleasant, since a person has invested a lot of time in this work. I decided to collect common mistakes while working in the bounty and develop recommendations on how to avoid them.

1. Report

One of the most important points. It is important to carefully study the reporting rules. Do I need a report? How to make out it. Where it should be left: in the original branch of the bounty or in the form? Or maybe this office bounty? It is important to clarify the date of the report and the time. Most companies accept reports on forum time, but not all. It is better to always clarify this information from the bounty manager.

Often, bounty managers leave an example of the report in the foreground. Do not reinvent the wheel and add additional items to the report: from the address of the ETH-purse to the name of your favorite dog and your zodiac sign. Also pay attention to the language of the report. Almost always it should be left in English. Very often I see reports in Russian in the reports and understand that most likely such reports will not be counted. If there is no example of the report in the third, look at least 10 reports in the thread left by high-ranking bounties. Focus on them. If this does not help, ask a question to the bounty manager.

2. Articles

If you write articles about ICO, pay special attention to the language in which they should be written. Articles in Russian and Ukrainian are not always accepted. Just the other day I witnessed a dialogue between a bounty and a bounty manager. Bountist wrote an article in Medium in Russian, and the rules stated that you can write only in English. As a result, the bounty-manager refused to pay for this article. And I fully understand that writing a quality article takes more than one hour and the bounty simply made an empty job. Therefore, it is worth taking a very close look at this point.

3. Telegram

It is very important not to confuse the official channel of the project with the bounty channel. Often, if you ask a question on the bounty in the official channel, you can be ignored or banned. Therefore, immediately it is better to ask your question in the bounty channel of the project, and if there is not such a company, read the fixed post in the official channel. Most often there is indicated where and to whom you can ask a question on the bounty.

4. Subscribing to social networks and Telegram

Often bounties miss one small point in the rules and on the outcome of their work do not get anything. For example, the rules indicate that to receive payments you need to be signed to the Telegram project until the end of the campaign. If you made tweets on time and handed in reports, but were not subscribed to certain resources according to the rules, you can not pay anything.

5. Posts / reposts

Posts, reposts, tweets, retweets. It is very important to carefully look at the number of posts, their frequency and the need for certain tags in them. In some bounty, you can make reposts only with a break per hour. It is very important to pay attention to this point.

6. Number of subscribers in social networks

Very often I see in the lists of participants bounty people with an insufficient number of subscribers. For example, the entrance to the bounty with 300, and they have 150. What these people expect is unclear. Note that in the vast majority of bounty programs, the number of subscribers does not update during the program. For example, if you joined a bounty with 1000 subscribers, you will be charged as many stakes as you need for 1000 subscribers, even when their number exceeds 5000. Therefore it's better to join the bounty when you have already collected the necessary number of subscribers.

7. The need to pass KYC

It is important to clarify the bounty manager, whether it is necessary for the bounty to pass KYC. If it is necessary, and you have not passed KYC, tokens can simply not be sent.

8. Bounty start and end dates

Very often I observe such a picture, when the bounty people continue to post reports in the context of the already completed bounty. It is important to always specify in the Telegraph of the project whether there is still a bounty.

9. The correct address of the wallet

It is worth paying attention to the fact that bounty managers rarely correct addresses of wallets in case of error bounty. It is important to double-check whether you have correctly indicated the address of your wallet.

10. Originality of posts

I advise everyone to write original posts and tweets, and not stupidly copy. Some of the bounty managers will close their eyes to this, but I know that there are managers who do not really like it and you will be "on bad terms" with them.

11. Changing the rules of the bounty

It is important to regularly monitor the original (!) Branch of the bounty for updates and changes in the rules. Bounty managers can even change the day of the report. It is important to be constantly on the alert.

12. Control over accruals

It is better to constantly monitor the charges in the table of participants. If you do not accrue stacks for the first week of the bounty, and you wrote about it during the fifteenth week, you may not be able to charge anything. It is important to monitor accruals regularly

This is really a great help even us old ones who participate on different bounties just read again this rules. English is not my major language but the communication between native speakers will understand our opinion.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Very usefull guide for every newbie here. You should add this post on newbie section because it will get more popularity and more new people will see it. Your work should be appreciated

husanlarisa

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Hello, author!
Thank you for this article.
I'm an experienced bounty hunter too, but I found new thing for me too.
Good luck!
Great!
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:22:36 AM

up
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

Most importantly do your own research before getting involved to any of these ICO campaigns because you wont get paid if you have joined scam bounty campaigns,as most of these ICOs are going to scam your ass which is why we need to be more vigillant when it comes picking up these bounty campaigns so that we arent going to waste time and effort with these campaigns.

If you say all the bounty campaigns are not a legit one means I hope you do not much about bounty campaigns here. As of now many bounty participants looking to get the tokens by working with the legit bounty managers.
So by the way I suggest the promising managers in this forum. They aren't failed to send the payments to their participants.
Since they do not want to get scammed. They will choose the perfect projects only. Hope you do that to find the best projects.
Actually they have some legit managers in here to find also a better ICO's the in end are totally promise to paid to those participate of the campaign they handle. Ill have some manager's in here now that ill trusted if they have new campaign releasing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: