Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:15:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥All about Bounty for Newbies🔥🔥  (Read 1479 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4), cheezcarls (1), Mister1k (1), CryptoRama (1)

Hello all!
At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I, like many here, participate in bounty programs and often watch how the bounties make mistakes in the process of work and then do not receive any payments. This is very offensive and unpleasant, since a person has invested a lot of time in this work. I decided to collect common mistakes while working in the bounty and develop recommendations on how to avoid them.

1. Report

One of the most important points. It is important to carefully study the reporting rules. Do I need a report? How to make out it. Where it should be left: in the original branch of the bounty or in the form? Or maybe this office bounty? It is important to clarify the date of the report and the time. Most companies accept reports on forum time, but not all. It is better to always clarify this information from the bounty manager.

Often, bounty managers leave an example of the report in the foreground. Do not reinvent the wheel and add additional items to the report: from the address of the ETH-purse to the name of your favorite dog and your zodiac sign. Also pay attention to the language of the report. Almost always it should be left in English. Very often I see reports in Russian in the reports and understand that most likely such reports will not be counted. If there is no example of the report in the third, look at least 10 reports in the thread left by high-ranking bounties. Focus on them. If this does not help, ask a question to the bounty manager.

2. Articles

If you write articles about ICO, pay special attention to the language in which they should be written. Articles in Russian and Ukrainian are not always accepted. Just the other day I witnessed a dialogue between a bounty and a bounty manager. Bountist wrote an article in Medium in Russian, and the rules stated that you can write only in English. As a result, the bounty-manager refused to pay for this article. And I fully understand that writing a quality article takes more than one hour and the bounty simply made an empty job. Therefore, it is worth taking a very close look at this point.

3. Telegram

It is very important not to confuse the official channel of the project with the bounty channel. Often, if you ask a question on the bounty in the official channel, you can be ignored or banned. Therefore, immediately it is better to ask your question in the bounty channel of the project, and if there is not such a company, read the fixed post in the official channel. Most often there is indicated where and to whom you can ask a question on the bounty.

4. Subscribing to social networks and Telegram

Often bounties miss one small point in the rules and on the outcome of their work do not get anything. For example, the rules indicate that to receive payments you need to be signed to the Telegram project until the end of the campaign. If you made tweets on time and handed in reports, but were not subscribed to certain resources according to the rules, you can not pay anything.

5. Posts / reposts

Posts, reposts, tweets, retweets. It is very important to carefully look at the number of posts, their frequency and the need for certain tags in them. In some bounty, you can make reposts only with a break per hour. It is very important to pay attention to this point.

6. Number of subscribers in social networks

Very often I see in the lists of participants bounty people with an insufficient number of subscribers. For example, the entrance to the bounty with 300, and they have 150. What these people expect is unclear. Note that in the vast majority of bounty programs, the number of subscribers does not update during the program. For example, if you joined a bounty with 1000 subscribers, you will be charged as many stakes as you need for 1000 subscribers, even when their number exceeds 5000. Therefore it's better to join the bounty when you have already collected the necessary number of subscribers.

7. The need to pass KYC

It is important to clarify the bounty manager, whether it is necessary for the bounty to pass KYC. If it is necessary, and you have not passed KYC, tokens can simply not be sent.

8. Bounty start and end dates

Very often I observe such a picture, when the bounty people continue to post reports in the context of the already completed bounty. It is important to always specify in the Telegraph of the project whether there is still a bounty.

9. The correct address of the wallet

It is worth paying attention to the fact that bounty managers rarely correct addresses of wallets in case of error bounty. It is important to double-check whether you have correctly indicated the address of your wallet.

10. Originality of posts

I advise everyone to write original posts and tweets, and not stupidly copy. Some of the bounty managers will close their eyes to this, but I know that there are managers who do not really like it and you will be "on bad terms" with them.

11. Changing the rules of the bounty

It is important to regularly monitor the original (!) Branch of the bounty for updates and changes in the rules. Bounty managers can even change the day of the report. It is important to be constantly on the alert.

12. Control over accruals

It is better to constantly monitor the charges in the table of participants. If you do not accrue stacks for the first week of the bounty, and you wrote about it during the fifteenth week, you may not be able to charge anything. It is important to monitor accruals regularly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 04:40:42 PM

Useful information, basic for newbies. thanks

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
theobserverr

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:56:04 PM

Thank you sir. This is most helpful.

Regards.
bangcrypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:10:06 PM

Nice information. I'm newbie who still try to learn how to join the bounty. But, same with you. My english is not well too. I'm Asian that unusual use english that make my grammar so bad. I hope with join this group, i can learn how to make content with english on good grammar.
murhorce

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:10:56 PM

Thank you, I will send it to all my friends
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:25:27 PM

Thank you for a great and very useful article.  Good job!!!
I also want to share with you all the information about very promising project: ❖ Luckchemy ❖. They have a super tea Smiley
Ozkhan

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

Thanks very useful thread we are new on this forum and we should learn all these then we can join any bounty program all newbies friend should read this thrad 1st
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:39:48 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 04:11:07 PM by maucial

Guys, usually newbies cannot take part in Bounties, but there are a few exceptions.

One of these is RAWG.

This is the ICO site: RAWG. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

They have just started a very rich Bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3333252.msg34856268#msg34856268

with a nice referral program that can double your rewards.

You can also join the airdrop here.

I hope this information is helpful!
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:52:44 PM

Thank you, I will send it to all my friends
Yeah it will be good!
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

Yeah, I've looked through your recommendations and found some problems I encountered when I just started doing bounties.
I wish you've written this post a couple of weeks ago - so many mistakes would have been avoided  Cheesy
Anyway, this info will definitely be useful for newbies, especially the one regarding languages, dates and the need to be signed to Telegram channel.
Thanks and good luck! Smiley

AliKooks

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

WeLocal Bounty is a great opportunity for newbies
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:47:58 PM

Most importantly do your own research before getting involved to any of these ICO campaigns because you wont get paid if you have joined scam bounty campaigns,as most of these ICOs are going to scam your ass which is why we need to be more vigillant when it comes picking up these bounty campaigns so that we arent going to waste time and effort with these campaigns.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

Most importantly do your own research before getting involved to any of these ICO campaigns because you wont get paid if you have joined scam bounty campaigns,as most of these ICOs are going to scam your ass which is why we need to be more vigillant when it comes picking up these bounty campaigns so that we arent going to waste time and effort with these campaigns.

If you say all the bounty campaigns are not a legit one means I hope you do not much about bounty campaigns here. As of now many bounty participants looking to get the tokens by working with the legit bounty managers.
So by the way I suggest the promising managers in this forum. They aren't failed to send the payments to their participants.
Since they do not want to get scammed. They will choose the perfect projects only. Hope you do that to find the best projects.
freecoin24

Activity: 1468

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:59:53 PM

Here few rules for join bountys and airdrops!

Please note the following rules:
- Do not use your main email!
- Create yourself a separate email, just for Airdrops!
- Never share your private key!
- Do not pay for airdrops!

On https://www.freecoins24.com  you can find many good airdrops and bountys!

┈┈┈┈┈ Freecoins24 ┈┈┈┈┈
● High quality and verified crypto airdrops! ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://freecoins24.io/ ┈┈┈┈┈
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

Wow! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation of how to get our way cool with joining bounties. Many newbies find it difficult getting their way through the various rules and requirements of bounty campaigns

anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

Wow! Thank you very much for such a detailed explanation of how to get our way cool with joining bounties. Many newbies find it difficult getting their way through the various rules and requirements of bounty campaigns
Many people complain with their rank, and feel less fortunate with merit rules. actually rank is not a problem to participate as a bounty hunter. There are still many campaigns that promise and pay more than the signature campaign. we need the skills to participate, such as videos and articles this great campaign.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
racham02

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

Thank you very much for the information, great opportunity for newbie because we see in the forum that many newbies joined in bitcointalk, mostly newbie they have difficulty joining bounty campaigns, so This thread helps newbies to understand more.

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:44 PM

Thanks for the cognitive article, I wanted to add sometimes you need to constantly monitor the charging of steaks, because managers sometimes forget to count your steaks. And you must fight for them.
Oh, yes. It's important!
orssonlack

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Great! Thank you very much for your detailed post. I just started reading up on bounties and this is super useful.
stan_

Activity: 196

Blockchain Pensions Infrastructure

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:57:01 PM

Hello and thanks for this article, it will help a lot of new people in the bounty. That would be great if i read something like that when started my way in the bounty world. Good Luck to all newbies.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: