Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥All about Bounty for Newbies🔥🔥  (Read 1479 times)
Rvsingla11

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2021, 07:31:00 AM
Merited by Hobo66 (1)

According to me the great help is made by bounties and the airdrop I just earned a lot soo much bounties are scam and few are real but still we are getting some good money from them which is a good idea and it's not like we are loosing something and there is not head and tension problem which is the main thing....

◇◆  S W A A P  ◇  Official Website (https://swaap.org/)  ◆◇

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
simran.kanse.1

Activity: 588
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2021, 12:07:27 PM

Hello My Name Is Simran, According to me there is lot's of Bounty in talk forum Which needs to be Reviewed onece more before published. And there is bounty managers who just work for money and i thought that if they're publishing any Bounty Threat they'll need to be get full information about project for those bounty hunter are happily join bountys. Cuz No one wants to work For Scams project. I hope my Message Helpful For people who think like me and agree with me. Thank you  Cheesy
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:23:12 AM

Hello My Name Is Simran, According to me there is lot's of Bounty in talk forum Which needs to be Reviewed onece more before published. And there is bounty managers who just work for money and i thought that if they're publishing any Bounty Threat they'll need to be get full information about project for those bounty hunter are happily join bountys. Cuz No one wants to work For Scams project. I hope my Message Helpful For people who think like me and agree with me. Thank you  Cheesy

Sometimes you can see right away that the project was created just to raise money and run. Sometimes project just doesn't succeed and fails. Sometimes project is prepared very well and even an experienced bounty manager is unable to recognize that it is a scam. But I agree that it is the bounty manager who should be the first to check the project well, and to reduce the risk that we will advertise scam, we should only join bounty campaigns launched by experienced bounty managers.

P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 11:53:21 PM

up!
carelessboy

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 03:33:42 AM

Thank you lot of much. it,s very important news for all. because many people know anything about bounty important issue for that many hunter's can,t received  their reward .every manager need to cleared some issue then stared bounty. every  bounty hunted need to read the information not for newbies it,s very important for all.

MUHAMMAD NUR AMANAH

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2021, 05:28:00 AM

It is helpful for all beginners, including myself, and it helps me with my own, ununderstanding duties and the more involved involved in running the bounty hunter that I will do next for my newbies, I recommend the article as our guide in understanding and working on the new project at a later time, although many people are complaining that rank is making a difference in the payment appropriation. I don't think that's the reason We have to keep working on the bounty hunter depending on us keeping it alive and keeping up with the project we're building because it's our best investment

[url = https: //www.exip.live/] EXIP PROJECT [/ url]
Domain Terdesentralisasi & Layanan domain level teratas tempat domain dan TLD Anda diidentifikasi oleh NFT
──────── [ url = https: //exip.live/white-paper] [color = # 101845] [color = green] Whitepaper [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //twitter.com/ExipOfficial] [color = # 101845] [color = blue] Twitter [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https: //t.me/exipofficial] [color = brown] Telegram [/ color] [/ url] ⬝ [url = https://www.facebook.com/exipproject/]Facebook[/url] ⬝ [url = https: //medium.com/@exip] [color = # 101845] [color = teal] Medium [/ color] [/ url] ─────── [/ center]
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 09:43:43 PM

up!
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
March 15, 2021, 10:55:54 PM

Just a curious question. What is the possible effect (good or bad) of bounties/bounty hunters in the crypto market as a whole? Are they part of the market volatility? or it has nothing to do with it? Are they contributing factor of the market trend and performance?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:09:12 AM

Just a curious question. What is the possible effect (good or bad) of bounties/bounty hunters in the crypto market as a whole? Are they part of the market volatility? or it has nothing to do with it? Are they contributing factor of the market trend and performance?
I can tell you that more than once I have witnessed a situation in the market when after handing out coins to hunters for a reward, they immediately sold them, thus collapsing the price of the token handed out!
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2021, 10:46:21 AM

Honestly, the bounty campaigns have been better lately, but I don't think they are of much value compared to the past, I don't think there will be many newcomers starting this job to be in this space because it really doesn't yield much good results.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 10:53:18 AM

Honestly, the bounty campaigns have been better lately, but I don't think they are of much value compared to the past, I don't think there will be many newcomers starting this job to be in this space because it really doesn't yield much good results.
That's because most of the projects that create bounty campaigns are projects that are already running. not a new project that started their sales.
of course, the allocation will not be as big as what the new project says with their tokens that don't have a value on the market yet.
but at the very least, there weren't so many project scams around at the moment. I think it's enough to entertain the bounty hunter in choosing a project.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 12:06:43 PM

I don't think there will be any effect from the bounty / bounty hunter on the crypto market as a whole because bounty participants only receive a very small amount of payments and the amount of allocation for the bounty is not too much, so even though bounty participants dump simultaneously in the market, the effect will be minimal and will not last too long.

I can tell you that more than once I have witnessed a situation in the market when after handing out coins to hunters for a reward, they immediately sold them, thus collapsing the price of the token handed out!
The collapse of the token price when the bounty reward has been distributed is not solely by the bounty participant, because not only the bounty participants have the same token, but the team and investors also have it so they can also make an instant dump price with a very large number of tokens.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 12:16:31 PM

They are just part of advertisement, if the project is good then those who follow them and invest with what project
they are participating will gain decent enough.

While if not, then expect the other thing to happen, there are people who knows how to look for good project, they
are not just blindly participating but they also invest with the project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 01:28:26 PM

That's because most of the projects that create bounty campaigns are projects that are already running. not a new project that started their sales.
of course, the allocation will not be as big as what the new project says with their tokens that don't have a value on the market yet.
but at the very least, there weren't so many project scams around at the moment. I think it's enough to entertain the bounty hunter in choosing a project.
The success of the bounty projects in 2017 cannot be ignored, you say that the value of the tokens was not known, but then we received $ 100-200 for social networks for subscriptions and videos + $ 500. Yes, now there are fewer scammers, but all attention is focused on NFT and projects on Polkastarter and DAO.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 05:01:13 AM

Personally, these bonuses are of little value, I join them for another reason. By finding out that I can buy in advance, and benefit very well from those projects, but to say that the bonus does bring money, I find it a waste of time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
Luffygroove

Activity: 966
Merit: 25

Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 05:36:56 AM

Good insights for new bounty hunters. Let me add some additional knowledge based on my experience. Started from the information source. I've got bounty information from some telegram channel that specially provide information about new bounties. I make my own database for these bounties in Microsoft excel. I classify all the information related to the bounties into columns. This way, I won't be frustrated in the middle of my work, won't forget any information needed. All will be well organized. I can do the weekly report neatly and I can check the project anytime I want. It makes it possible for me to analyze the projects better. If I found the project unworthy, I can leave it in the middle of the task. Try it, even It needs more effort in the beginning, but it makes our task easier.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Negotiation

Activity: 1050
Merit: 262

Need a Helping hand? https://tinyurl.com/2p94uabm

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2021, 07:01:26 AM

Information about the bounty will help a lot for newcomers but before that they need to have knowledge about the bounty to get good projects through your own efforts you need to analyze the market. The Bounties used to be good, but now the bounties have improved their value due to the rise in the value of cryptocurrencies but it will never be the same as in 2017 you can get information from telegram group for bounty.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 07:38:43 AM

Information about the bounty will help a lot for newcomers but before that they need to have knowledge about the bounty to get good projects through your own efforts you need to analyze the market. The Bounties used to be good, but now the bounties have improved their value due to the rise in the value of cryptocurrencies but it will never be the same as in 2017 you can get information from telegram group for bounty.
to get a new bounty project recommendation is actually not difficult for new people. they can follow the telegram channel which I think there are many nowadays. can follow the recommendations can also do their own research.
for someone who is early, I think following recommendations from people is not difficult. it can provide an initial experience for new bounty hunters.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lantind

Activity: 2268
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 09:04:06 AM

You must first sort between bounties and market analysis, because finding a good baounty is difficult and there must be a deeper analysis of a particular bounty, so it has nothing to do with the market, because in the past most bounties used ICOs in terms of raising their funds so token bounty was not in the market at that time (2017).
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 18, 2021, 03:17:43 PM

Great list of notes for new memebers who want to start bounties, but I did not see few important notes .
You could add , 1 ) rules about spamming and possibilty of getting banned, 2) to look out for scams , few basic thing how to evaluate the project and last but not least that most likely they will make very little money doing this

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: