Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:11:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Struggling to Reach Over 9K  (Read 734 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Since bitcoin started to fall down before last year ends until april this year, bitcoin really struggled a lot until it reaches its base price at 9,000$ already today. I can feel that bitcoin is having an uptrend early this year and it's gonna be good than last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kelaychi

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-struggles-above-9k-as-bull-breakout-stalls/

It seems as though the bull market everyone is hoping for and expecting is on pause at the moment. BTC has hit a point where every time it touches 9k, many sell orders go through and push it back down just below this mark. There will be a time when buys will overtake these momentary road blocks. Until then its just a waiting game.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
LOL. waiting game indeed. every one is in for the little profit. thats the way in this part of the street
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:26:52 AM

Seems like it will continue to struggle. At the moment it was around 9500$ but now it's going back again. To be honest I don't expect to go much further this month and it probably will not touch 10000$ any time soon.
This correction lasts a long period now but it was kind of logical situation after huge rise at the end of last year.
But once we break 10000$, hope next month doors for further growth will be more open.

It's probably the last major resistance before $10k, so hopefully once it's broken it's gonna reach new all time highs. Although leveling there and making it a new baseline seems more realistic.
As stated it could reach new ath. Now with the present drop we can see some of the panic users ending up selling all their bitcoin holdings. The same will be used as an chance to invest by this time. The ongoing corrective measures will start moving above $10000 within few weeks time.
Bitcoin has reached over 9 thousand dollars yesterday and was 9.3 thousand dollar and today even the price reached at 9.4 thousand dollars so the price is in the increase trend and I am sure this week Bitcoin will hit 10 thousand dollars without any fall.

It is stable around the 9 thousand dollar but today it has increased and the trend will go on in the upcoming days. For sure we are in profit and that is what we are here for.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

Seems like it will continue to struggle. At the moment it was around 9500$ but now it's going back again. To be honest I don't expect to go much further this month and it probably will not touch 10000$ any time soon.
This correction lasts a long period now but it was kind of logical situation after huge rise at the end of last year.
But once we break 10000$, hope next month doors for further growth will be more open.

It's probably the last major resistance before $10k, so hopefully once it's broken it's gonna reach new all time highs. Although leveling there and making it a new baseline seems more realistic.
As stated it could reach new ath. Now with the present drop we can see some of the panic users ending up selling all their bitcoin holdings. The same will be used as an chance to invest by this time. The ongoing corrective measures will start moving above $10000 within few weeks time.
Bitcoin is struggling and on daily basis the demand is increasing as the recent graph is not fluctuating very much but a little up and down for as very short journey. This also reflects that wave length is not that much but the frequency is high and since we know that the market in increasing mode so it is a very good sign for investors. The price will surely hit above 9 thousand dollar buy the end of this week which is the estimated price and not a prediction.

VapeCoinKeks

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:47:43 PM

At the price of nine thousand there were willing to sell as soon as willing to buy buy the entire volume of sellers, the price will immediately be higher.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:13 AM

Bitcoin has really struggling to reach the 9,000$ mark 3 months since the start of this year because bitcoin was caught in the eye of the storm that made its market price fall down to 6,000$ mark thrice this year too. But today, bitcoin has already a base value of 9,000$ and i think there's more bitcoin can give us this month.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:38:58 AM

Bitcoin has really struggling to reach the 9,000$ mark 3 months since the start of this year because bitcoin was caught in the eye of the storm that made its market price fall down to 6,000$ mark thrice this year too. But today, bitcoin has already a base value of 9,000$ and i think there's more bitcoin can give us this month.

And now bitcoin is struggling to get to $10K. Lol. We are now over and surpassed $9K so I think the best thing to do is to see if the price can get over the $10K hump. Its seems very difficult because it has fallen to $98xx after almost touching $10K. Its a big psychological barrier and probably traders are making adjustments and thinking of getting the profit or people are afraid of another dump coming pushing the sell button at $9800-$9900.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
FUD Expert

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

It really feels frustration for me to see that. It ruins everyone's vision of seeing bitcoin going to $30k or $50k in the next months. If worse things happen, I think we'll just fall back again to $7k if the bull trend does not commence.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

It really feels frustration for me to see that. It ruins everyone's vision of seeing bitcoin going to $30k or $50k in the next months. If worse things happen, I think we'll just fall back again to $7k if the bull trend does not commence.

Well just because btc is taking a while to move to a certain price doesn't mean it's struggling. And i don't think there's anything to be frustrated about that. I would even prefer his kind of movement as long as its positive. It's not just about bull trends dude these things take time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

IKR  Grin Grin Grin

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:22:50 AM

At the price of nine thousand there were willing to sell as soon as willing to buy buy the entire volume of sellers, the price will immediately be higher.
Price will surpass this $9k level for a long time it can't reach over $9k because of so many reason's. The price more likely takes time to see on bull trends starts. Hopefully and wishing price of btc can go up for the users to earn.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

I think in the coming weeks it will reach to $10k with the btc price struggling as always it can survive. More demands on bitcoin could start to slowly increased this time. We should wait for the bull run to start since we couldnt exactly tell when it will reach over $10k.
Bitcoin is uncertain a little between 8.8 thousand dollar and 9.2 thousand dollar as the price yesterday was 8.8 thousand dollar and today it is back at 9.2 thousand dollar that shows that Bitcoin is stable there and it is still giving and representing a sign that we have still time to invest for the future value will surely hit over 9 thousand dollar worth so that we have to buy now.

And when I am checking the charts, I am waiting to see there that Bitcoin is going to reach 10 thousand. It will be a critical point for the next bull run.
That's a normal struggle of bitcoin no matter what value it is it has been a struggle for it is always connected with cryptocurrency and other ICO's. What else can we do? Possibly we can just stay calm and do the same or normal thing that we have. Anyway,it has it's own journey to take we are just here to support and take the risk on what we put up for the betterment of bitcoin.
Yes, we should always be optimistic that prices will skyrocket so not sell at the present time will help the price continue to rise and not drop, I'm sure that the future of bitcoin is still promising so with patience then we get big profit.

Exactly, we should not bother about the current situation of the market because the price of Bitcoin will increase due to some issues the price of Bitcoin and market cap kept reducing. Yes, still, there is huge chance to increase it's price but we need some patience.
biletskiy

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

It seems as though the bull market everyone is hoping for and expecting is on pause at the moment. BTC has hit a point where every time it touches 9k, many sell orders go through and push it back down just below this mark. There will be a time when buys will overtake these momentary road blocks. Until then its just a waiting game.

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Today the price reach the highest at 9639k I this price is still a good price movement. One more day to and it will be May. Im seeing greenier pasture for May, the positive price increases is a good hint that May will do much better for the price up trend. I dont agree  term struggle because I think the down trend was a reasonable drop after china had announce the banning of bitcoin early this year.. It was an expected reaction from the market for especially that China has been a big player in the cryptocurrency industry. The lost of such big player vould really create havoc such as what weve experienced in the past 3 months. Now the market is recovering well and we are hoping that it will continue to reach new heights in price!

I guess when it reaches the psychological mark of 10 thousand, it will start the fastest run. Do you remember the end of 2017? It was something like that.
gotminer

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

Good Luck Traders,
The Elysian Team
Today the price reach the highest at 9639k I this price is still a good price movement. One more day to and it will be May. Im seeing greenier pasture for May, the positive price increases is a good hint that May will do much better for the price up trend. I dont agree  term struggle because I think the down trend was a reasonable drop after china had announce the banning of bitcoin early this year.. It was an expected reaction from the market for especially that China has been a big player in the cryptocurrency industry. The lost of such big player vould really create havoc such as what weve experienced in the past 3 months. Now the market is recovering well and we are hoping that it will continue to reach new heights in price!

I guess when it reaches the psychological mark of 10 thousand, it will start the fastest run. Do you remember the end of 2017? It was something like that.

It's not all about TA, but if you're looking at that, we're in for a bumpy next few months.  Hoping not to dip much below 5k.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

It's not all about TA, but if you're looking at that, we're in for a bumpy next few months.  Hoping not to dip much below 5k.

I think if Bitcoin continue to fall its still a good opportunity for the rest of us to buy while the price is still affordable for everyone. But Bitcoin will not going to go as deep as below $5k, but it could possibly be on the $5k level.
For the next years, im sure Bitcoin's price will be a bit higher compared the current ATH, and not everyone are able to afford to buy.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gotminer

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:25:27 AM

For the next years, im sure Bitcoin's price will be a bit higher compared the current ATH, and not everyone are able to afford to buy.

LOL ... WRONG!  The minimum isn't 1.  Where the fuck have you been for the past several years?   Grin Grin Grin

removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:42:43 AM

Bitcoin is not actually struggling and it is sailing smoothly with the range between 7k to 9k. Don't under estimate Bitcoin, it will rise up and up and time in July as per experts prediction but my speculation is end of this year. If you could see last year trend you may know that Bitcoin was trending very low but in December it shoot up x5 amazingly.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:46:42 AM

I think if Bitcoin continue to fall its still a good opportunity for the rest of us to buy while the price is still affordable for everyone. But Bitcoin will not going to go as deep as below $5k, but it could possibly be on the $5k level.
Right now the price is at the downtrend movement and this not bad for those who has the interest for bitcoin, because that's the principle of it to buy while its on lower value. However we should be calm while the still struggles to aim for higher value.
alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

Since bitcoin started to fall down before last year ends until april this year, bitcoin really struggled a lot until it reaches its base price at 9,000$ already today. I can feel that bitcoin is having an uptrend early this year and it's gonna be good than last year.
Yes of course, I have seen that struggle since from the start of March 2018. Btc had reached the lowest downtrend price which is 6KUSD but its normal. Bitcoin is trying to recover and just recently managed to gain back the 9KUSD price though we are still in the bearish months. For now, bitcoin had dipped its price to 7KUSD. And I'm still hoping it would rise again soon.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:47:45 PM

LOL ... WRONG!  The minimum isn't 1.  Where the fuck have you been for the past several years?   Grin Grin Grin

People indeed can buy as little of a whole coin as they want, but the reality shows that the aim is mostly focused on buying a whole coin. It's all psychologically related where people don't feel satisfied or comfortable with paying big money for a small chunk, while with the same money they can buy plenty of other coins. It's something that can easily be solved by changing the unit nominations of the exchange and wallet clients. Instead of buying 0.10 BTC for $700 you'll be buying 100 mBTC, which is something that will change the way people look at Bitcoin. 1 mBTC will just cost you $7 and I think that people will actually prefer this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: