Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:55:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto!  (Read 6165 times)
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:42:18 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
According to the latest bill submitted to the State Duma of Russia, they intend to legitimize the crypto currency, equate miners and miners of crypto currency with entrepreneurs and collect tax on income from the crypto currency in the amount of 13 percent. This is a really good bill, if it is adopted in Russia as a law, then there will be a good development of the Crypto currency. This is one of the best projects in respect of crypto currency. However, we can not yet know which of the bills will be adopted. And may accept one that provides for criminal liability for the use of crypto currency as a means of payment. So let them first take one of the projects as a law, and then it will be possible to talk about the chosen course of Russia in a substantive way.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:52:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

Crypto was not legal in Russia before this decision ?
i saw many projects of Russia which launched their ICO , for example Credits .
so without being legal how they did it .
Tatyana20100

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:02:12 PM

The law on crypto currency has long been needed. If this is true then this is good news. Already many people want to switch to calculations by bitcoins, this is our future, because this will greatly facilitate our life.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:16:08 PM

If governments of different countries recognize the legitimacy of the existence of crypto, then of course, this will be a great benefit to global crypto movement and will give confidence to new investors.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

I don't think it ill pump the market, or at least I hope it doesn't. Regulation is of course important, but the market must stop responding to news that don't change things that much, otherwise governments might use that for their advantage. I want markets to pump when real adoption starts happening. I don't know how regulation in Russia will be, but I doubt it will be as good as Japan or Switzerland, so if the markets pump now, they will probably dump after, when people start saying that the regulation is being to strict, and we don't really need that.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

I think the Russian government legalizes the crypto, but will put a lot of restrictions. I think they will make big taxes! It seems to me that soon all developed countries will legalize cryptocuurencies. I think a lot of people will be happy for such news.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

There would be a positive outcome when it comes to the market of bitcoin and other coins, from the start that Russia starting to ban cryptocurrency due to they want to legalized it the market falls but today that news delivered positivity so we should expect the market to have a strong comeback.
masterzino

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:58:45 PM

Yes, of course if Russia make such a step, this will have positive effect on the market. After all step by step someone has to lead the whole industry.

Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:05:23 PM

Its a good news for cryptocurrency but I think that there will no pupm because of it. Russia is a big country but have no big population. So Russia have no big quantity of cryptousers to change price of any coins.

vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:07:27 PM

Something it is hard to believe that legalize the crypt in Russia, the usual fake news, there are no direct sources , only one duck
Dissident991

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

You just don't know how russian government works. Laws on cryptcurrencies are still raw and much-criticized by community as not aimed on growth - quite the contrary. No one in their right mind would show their funds in cryptos because government will take away it over time.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:15:13 PM

Its a good news for cryptocurrency but I think that there will no pupm because of it. Russia is a big country but have no big population. So Russia have no big quantity of cryptousers to change price of any coins.
If this continues then there will be a very good development for the world of crypto. I have known many stories that positively contributed to the development of Bitcoin and one of the most influential news is the government's attitude toward bitcoin. Directly then when there is news of the country receiving Bitcoin then it will make Bitcoin price increase. Yes everyone will be happy if there are countries that accept Bitcoin because it will further make the development of Bitcoin getting better.
granchio

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:17:49 PM

It is really good news. I think this situation can influence the price of the bitcoin positively, and of course the prices of the other altcoins,  like ethereum, litecoin and stellar.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:20:35 PM

I am very happy gan. because there is a fresh air back blow again. I am convinced that Russia really receives crypto. this will be a pump to raise the price of crypto .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Pokemon Go

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

this is good information, i hope with russian accept crypto then market price go up.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:25:49 PM

The last time i know russia will ban cryptocurrencies,now today the news says the opposite? do you have any reference with this news? i dont quite understand why you are doing this,are you hyping the market? dont worry we are still in a bullish trend which makes your feelings calm down,relax take it easy the market wont go down easily.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:38:36 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 05:21:57 AM by pooque

Really? can you please give us the source of this news if you dont mind? i dont see any good news in google because it might be another FUD from the big players but who knows?It might be true ,because russia has indeed showing some interest from the last few months when their president,or vladimr putin has shown good interest in cryptocurrencies.

jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 11:40:45 PM

It is not unusual thing to happen since crypto become a widely know gaining profit investment and it is considered to the another for of currency we possibly used in the near future. That great news could really give a huge impact in the market and definitely pump will surely happen.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:00:52 AM

hopefully quickly decided. it could be that people who are there more and more are starting to invest in bitcoin because it has been permitted by the administration. surely this will affect the price of bitcoin and bitcoin stronger.
Deviaan

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:28:32 AM

hopefully quickly decided. it could be that people who are there more and more are starting to invest in bitcoin because it has been permitted by the administration. surely this will affect the price of bitcoin and bitcoin stronger.

Surely this into good news, with the news of this and add a row country legalizing bitcoin, hopefully many countries are persuaded to participate legalize bitcoin, certainly bring positive impact to the price of the bitcoin itself.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: