Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto!  (Read 6165 times)
jankole14

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

It is really good news, I hope that the whole world will accept crypto in future, small Belarus already accepted crypto.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:41:58 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
Yes that's very good news.I know russian government blocks everything but it is very nice for us and for crypto community.
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

Japan has legalized cryptocurrency, is it Russia next?Russia has a lot of cryptocurrency development agencies, and there are a lot of cryptocurrency followers, I think Russia will sooner or later legalize cryptocurrencies.

It seems like Japan has surpassed any other country with their crypto adoption. I would love to see other countries follow Japan's lead and begin to popularize crypto real world usage.

Of course I dont fully mean this in the sense of full gov acceptance. I think the state will always be at odds with crypto, to some degree.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:54:06 PM

This is a great news,there are lits of rich Russians living in Russia,if even half of them will invest their money in crypto the total capitalization of the market will increase a lot,maybe even doubled.
artisarr

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:58:56 PM

The Russian market is not such a large market as China or the US. Therefore, it will not have much influence on the course of the crypto currency.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
if russia really will legalize cypto i think it will greatly affect the market, i am sure there will be many coins that experience significant price increase especially bitcoin
hopefully it will really happen because for now we still have nothing to pump the market
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:02:03 PM

in my opinion, if the Russian government legalizes Cryptocurrency currency, it will have a positive impact on the future of cryptocurrency, thereby pumping the market again and more and more trading.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

there are many people who have experience in the field of crypto and certainly reasonable if Russia has received cryptocurrency because it is one of the strategies to develop the economy through business cryptocurrency

CoinboyBebop

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

I really hope that information is correct, because I think you should have full evidence. If Russia really accepts the cryptocurrencies as a legitimate currency in their country, the cryptos market will pump very quickly due to this positive news. And then there will be many countries that accept cryptos in Asia. This could be espacially good for the chinese market. Hope the future not far from the cryptos will become famous and ultimately replace the fiat currencies.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:34:42 PM

there are many people who have experience in the field of crypto and certainly reasonable if Russia has received cryptocurrency because it is one of the strategies to develop the economy through business cryptocurrency
It's pleasing to hear this kind of positive news, and I hope this is not falsehood. It truly displays the reality that bitcoin is progressively growing, and letting us realize that Bitcoin still has a large room to fill in for a better future, no matter what controversies it will continue to face. I hope this will not be the last time to read and hear this kind of worthy news. The success of bitcoin is the success of all of us, true believers.
arinibawal

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

The news is very encouraging. Yes, of course. The decision of the Russian government has greatly affected the price and future of crypto. Increased support from the government, providing a powerful impact to the market to get the pump. Russian society will be more trust and who have not joined crypto will be interested to join the crypto. The number of crypto communities is growing in large numbers and with a fast time. That way the market will soon get the strength and speed is very high to get to the moon.
Alstad

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:22:18 PM

Here is one example of the introduction of cryptos into the economy:
https://www.ccn.com/russia-allows-cryptocurrency-payments-for-hotels-during-fifa-world-cup-2018/

I hope, there will be enough of such implementations Wink Wink
Wallytred

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Seems Russia will be the last country where crypto will be adopted with all recent restrictions and fighting against whole internet.  Sad
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

That's good news for Russian I hope China will change their mind to legalize cryptocurrencies so that the market will recover and the prices will increase more.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:32:47 PM

This is a good news for crypto lovers but this isn't a official news yet. Hope the official news may be released post July since Putin have requested a high level committee to check and update him about crypto currency implementation in their country. Russia always watch other countries move to implement these kind of acceptance.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

Russia is like crypto heaven right now and even the new ventures are booming in Russia. I hope the government will think about using crypto in return of services, if that happens then we may see some new high rates for bitcoin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:44:42 PM

This is good news, but in Russia there is no draft law on cryptocurrency. His promise to make in June, but there is no guarantee that it will be favorable to the traders and miners. You have to wait and you should not put your chips on the successful application of the law. Even if he is favorably affect the cryptocurrency, it does not mean that will pump Russian capitalization of several hundred $ billion.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 04:51:43 PM

If this news is correct then it is a great news of crypto currency investors and it will boost the market very positively. This is a big positive news after a long period of so many negative happenings in this market in last few months.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Bit-Tech

Activity: 226

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:02:35 PM

I am sure that Russia will eventually legalize the crypto market, so the price of coins will steadily increase in price. I know that there many officials and well-known businessmen already have investments in crypto.
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:04:08 PM

I have already seen a few Russian websites where you can pay for your purchases by cryptocurrency! I must say I was surprised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: