Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:34:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and AI will improve the world economy  (Read 1515 times)
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh
I think Blockchain and AI will need a very long time to be able to influence the world economy. Because hackers are getting better and finding holes in the system easier.
In my country there are frequent bank robberies by hackers. So in order to influence the world economy, they need to improve more security.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

Yes, fourth industrial revolution is gonna be triggered by blockchain and AI. Like all tech can be used for good and bad both, AI and blockchain will bring a lot of efficiency in day to day lifes of humans and  thus countries. And just like all changes, beginning is the toughest, blockchain and AI will bring the social revolution which may topple some governments and world powers and unsettle things. But evetually everything will be fine.

Agree. Eventually, we will live in a self-autonomous world where everything would be paid for in digital currencies. AI will act as the mainframe of everything digital, where decisions would be taken without any human intervention. Before we know it, everything would be placed as a transaction on the blockchain (properties, identities, assets, currencies, etc) while AI will be the one responsible for autonomous decisions in the mainstream world.

While every technology is a double-edged sword, I think that there's a huge potential for both technologies (Blockchain and AI) to change our world for the better every step of the way. Only time will tell if people will adopt them at a fast pace in the mainstream world or not.

In the end, we might be able to interact with such trend sooner than we could think of. Right now, we're experiencing the blockchain, but then it will be both the Blockchain and AI ecosystem. Just my opinion. Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:56:23 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 06:09:08 AM by wuvdoll

I believe countries like India are focusing on tech rather than actively changing the stock market with blockchains and AI, countries like Israel and Philippines are reportedly doing the same thing...
Rather than revolutionizing the world market, I believe blockchain will establish a new and strong market and so affect others, but I believe AI has way more room to change things than blockchain, and it will always be.
Right moreover, India has never been very friendly anyway when it comes to the idea of decentralized cryptocurrencies. Establishing a new and strong market is one thing and also establishing responsibility and lucidity is another thing I believe blockchain is going to bring which I am sure would affect the economy positively.

Even though we are still far from seeing how AI is going to be changing things, but I believe with the little going on and if more work and improvement keeps coming on, this would actually be the tech that would turn around a whole lot of things in the future, but one way or the other would be fused with the blockchain technology.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:21:59 AM

I do not think that AI would be developed to be something further the human have the ability to actually do. If we are to create AI that would discover and learn about things in the world, bots will outsmart us and quite possibly enslave us - we'll always lose to bots.
So no, it is still up to the people to save their own problems including the economy.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

I do not think that AI would be developed to be something further the human have the ability to actually do. If we are to create AI that would discover and learn about things in the world, bots will outsmart us and quite possibly enslave us - we'll always lose to bots.
AI only needs to be steered to the level it can improve itself without human input, and once that becomes reality, and I strongly believe that it's just a matter of time, then consider the human from that point to slowly but surely become the slave. It's not that they have something to say about it; it will be a matter of accepting the superior authority above you.

So no, it is still up to the people to save their own problems including the economy.
Not for long. People aren't capable of solving their own problems; we have had decades and decades to see for ourselves how the human only makes things worse. Can you see anything of fundamental nature in the world economy or world poverty that changed for the better? Humans are poison to this world, and more importantly, to humanity itself. We reached a stage where we aren't all that far from a massive collapse of economies due to all the debt they have been stimulating for decades. It's a ticking time bomb. Bitcoin is the most convenient and best option to store wealth in before it's too late.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 01:05:07 PM

You have a point but its all about how the technology will use, why not entrust to AI something that is boring task like observing things and make a conclusion out of it. It will depend on the programmer on how the data collected by AI will use it. As the saying goes "Wise people hires wiser than them.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:11:13 PM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh

I thought it will because the technology now is fast evolving and so as the monetary system of our economy. Blockchain and ai serves as the next generation of technology, be it in economy or in the currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:33:13 PM

A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike.

How would this work? If this currency is backed by banks and countries, then it looks like a centralized coin, and it would just inherit all the problems that we already have with multiple currencies, in every single country or union. I mean, this would be like dollar or euro, but in a world scale. I don't think this would solve anything, and I don't even think this will ever be possible.

I don't see how a coin could be shared by the US and Russia, or Iran, or China, etc. These countries simply wouldn't work well together. They can tolerate each other, but working together is a complete different thing.

I do think that a decentralized currency could exist worldwide, and I'm of course talking about bitcoin here. But it needs to be decentralized and not backed by anyone. Just a currency that gets it's value on a free market, ruled by supply and demand.
Actually you have a solid point there since we are obviously going to still end up having everything centralized. However, we all know how the blockchain offers some form of transparency and accountability which even with the centralization, it would really still have some impact somehow on the economy if everything does not end up fumbled anyway.

However, centralization has really been the major issue in the banking system and still not being able to solve this irrespective of the blockchain technology, it is still a case no one can really assume the outcome for now.
weav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:06:03 PM

Ai will only improve the world economy if it is used in the right way , else it will only benefit the rich. If it is used to give ''poor'' people a higher income and less work it will benefit the world. If it will be used to just fire everyone doing these jobs and replace them with AI and none of that money is invested in the people then it will become a bad thing.

satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

Yeah agree with it. AI right now are very improved to used in ecomonic matters because right now money handling can be much efecient if ai who control it and it can minimize any human error

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

From a theoritical point of view its possible but needs more distinctive approach..What about blockchain,this is a powerful tool to prove what’s real...it has already proven remarkably successful organizing economic activities,anyway blockchain is successful in many spheres,In infrastructure,education and  other forms of human capital,even for institutional purposes.So,I personally think both of them have already improved the world's economy,there are already AI even in cell phones,and blockchain is also widely used for governments institutional purposes,for example in my country,blockchain is used  to verify property transactions...
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:23:09 PM

Yes blockchain truly has the potential of changing the way of working of many things. Think of a place where you can store all your personal information and you can decide as to what part of the information you want to share and what not. You have the authority to decide who can see that information and can also revoke that access. The concept of blockchain and AI can be used in financial sectors, as database, and smart contracts. Since blockchain technology can guarantee the accuracy of data, it can be useful in many Artificial Intelligence (AI) applications, for entering the data into the AI systems and for recording the results from them.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:42:18 PM

I think that blockchain and AI changed the way how everyone secure their funds and do transactions. It really brought a lot of convenience to businesses and people. With block chain technology, people can transfer funds and secure their money without even giving away their information publicly, which I think is a secured way for doing transactions especially to those people who are holding or transacting a huge amount of money.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

Artificial inteligence is only in its infancy. I really believe that this will revolutionize the economy but also our daily life in many applications. If we combine this technology with the blockchain, it will revolutionnize the world economy

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Im not sure how both could be combined. I mean individually they already make a huge impact. Blockchain stores the information securely and AI reads through the information. With the explosion of data both just became so important. And both will be used in different ways. I do agree though. The trend show that both will play a huge part in the future and will pretty much define the economy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obeng ketok

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:47:55 PM

this is good news for us. for the development of blockchain there needs to be development of things like this.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:45:47 PM

Actually you have a solid point there since we are obviously going to still end up having everything centralized. However, we all know how the blockchain offers some form of transparency and accountability which even with the centralization, it would really still have some impact somehow on the economy if everything does not end up fumbled anyway.

However, centralization has really been the major issue in the banking system and still not being able to solve this irrespective of the blockchain technology, it is still a case no one can really assume the outcome for now.

Yes. Given that blockchain provides the ability for governments to trace transactions (due to its transparency), it'll be the perfect tool for their centralized fiat currency. AI would play an important role in the decision making of every aspect of our lives and would complement the blockchain in ways we've never thought possible. Perhaps, when a global centralized currency comes into effect, AI would take care of tracing every possible outcome of criminal activity within the blockchain, while the blockchain itself takes care of security and double spending within the centralized digital fiat currency.

At some point, banks could become obsolete as blockchain and AI takes the lead. However, it's very unlikely it will happen since banks would join these trending technologies in the future. As such, blockchain and AI will radically transform our economy, by preventing criminal activity and ensuring greater efficiency at lower costs. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

I too do believe that blockchain will be a gateway to a more advanced economy. With AI I’m not sure if it is really what we need for a better life since until now natural intelligence or human mind has still no match in whatever.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:21:51 PM

There is really no doubt as we are already beginning to see and feel the impact gradually. In this case, I believe the economy would be affected in a very positive way except that some jobs will be lost in the process since everything would apparently get automated.

It is still too early to say if it is going to be improving the world economy as that would be based on adoption on the global level anyway, but I believe like I said already that if this ends up taking shape as imagined, it would definitely have a positive effect on the economy of each country at large that adopts this.
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

AI will improve the world economy naturally, we just need to be careful with where all the profits go.  Currently in the US the top 1% owns something near 50% of all the wealth in the country, and the bottom 50% of people don't even own 10% of the wealth.  Something needs to be done about that disparity eventually, as people wont stand for it forever.  AI will expedite the issue as there will be fewer and fewer jobs that pay well enough.  Once the profits from such technologies are spread throughout society we'll truly enter a golden age.  What average people will do when we finally get there is anyone's guess, though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: