Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and AI will improve the world economy  (Read 1514 times)
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:42:38 PM

There is really no doubt as we are already beginning to see and feel the impact gradually. In this case, I believe the economy would be affected in a very positive way except that some jobs will be lost in the process since everything would apparently get automated.

It is still too early to say if it is going to be improving the world economy as that would be based on adoption on the global level anyway, but I believe like I said already that if this ends up taking shape as imagined, it would definitely have a positive effect on the economy of each country at large that adopts this.

Yes. The movement is slow, but we'll be able to experience a cashless world powered by Blockchain and AI within a few years from now. These technologies will make our world more efficient, as everything would operate in an autonomous way. However, as well as you do, I believe that many jobs will cease to exist as automated machines will start to replace humans in the future. AI will bring complete autonomy over machine's decisions while Blockchain would be responsible of the security and reliability of the global economy.

Of course, we're still in the early days for a complete transformation of our economy to occur, but as said technologies improve every step of the way, we'll experience an economy in a whole new level. The key for accelerating this would be to spread out the internet in areas where it's inaccessible. That way, a movement with Blockchain and AI could happen at a large scale as even third world countries would be able to adopt it.

Nevertheless, we'll see the outcome of this in the future. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

It's really a good thing that the blockchain technology was really discovered. And I agree with you, the arrival and use of this new technology can really change the world. This is because that, there is more to this technology than we are seeing. It's doesn't really ends with the digital currency. The is what most people don't understand,  they believe that when they talk about blockchain; it's all about cryptocurrency.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:31:37 PM

This is a hard Core topic right now. Both blockchain and AI Technology is new to the world, and all the industries private sectors working for this technology right now you can Google and Microsoft the biggest Tech Giants who are trying to did it under the control so they can grab most of the market shares so I think around 50 years from now we will have a complete AI based blockchain fully functional in the market.
Paul karet

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:29:08 PM

many central banks adopt blockchain and AI technology. I think this will simplify and improve the transaction system in the bank. which is planned to improve the world economy.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:42:00 PM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh

It can do that, but you have to, I think, qualify how the technology will be used. If it will be used to support the economy and improve the local markets of the country, then it can have that capacity to revive or even revitalize one country's economy. However, if it will not be used effectively, anything, no matter how helpful and potent it can be to induce change, it would mean nothing since its ineffective use would limit the good changes it can do.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:04:19 PM

There is no doubt that blockchain is a security in transactions in the present that ensures transaction bookkeeping that can not be changed by any party. Technology like this that is needed by the world to solve economic problems. I am sure all people agree that this technology is capable to change the world economy.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:42:01 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 11:11:35 PM by chaoscoinz

We're living within the digital age! Everything you can think of will eventually go through a virtualization process, so why not money too? It makes things a little more convenient, but as with any innovation, it will always create new problems for us to face.

justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:56:11 PM

Block chain and AI are the two most popular technology trends today!

Blockchain and AI combine to create a lot of new things!

Intelligent life and credit life redefine people's lifestyle!
I like the last words you have used. The thing though is that sure blockchain is here to stay and we are already beginning to see the real life cases of it which I believe is going to affect the economy in a very good way once adopted by each country not without leaving the idea that it would still remain centralized though.

Regarding AI, I cannot say much for the future, but presently, I have not really seen much to really talk about and even though we have heard some few cases of AI in action, I still feel we have not really gotten there yet.

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:00:41 AM

AI will improve the world economy naturally, we just need to be careful with where all the profits go.  Currently in the US the top 1% owns something near 50% of all the wealth in the country, and the bottom 50% of people don't even own 10% of the wealth.  Something needs to be done about that disparity eventually, as people wont stand for it forever.  AI will expedite the issue as there will be fewer and fewer jobs that pay well enough.  Once the profits from such technologies are spread throughout society we'll truly enter a golden age.  What average people will do when we finally get there is anyone's guess, though.
Artificial intelligence is only going to make the difference even greater, we are seeing that there are many jobs are being replaced by my chains, and when you take into account that you cannot work as hard or as fast as a computer then you lose your job and for a person is very difficult to learn new skills and to become marketable again and that creates an even bigger difference in the wealth.
Gyugita

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

I agree with you sir.
Now everyone know of blockchain used of many industries ini the word.
Nothing compares to blockchain technology.
The benefits of blockchain make the industry glance at it, so many are using its technology.
The large amount of income from btc, cryptocurrency and altcoint makes the economy better.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:13:50 AM

Yes as of now we are seeing more and more companies /institution who are adopting the block chain technology.

To be honest I live in a third world country and I hope that our country "Philippines" also adopt the blockchain technology, why I want it. Our country is a corrupt country and with the block chain technology I think there will be integrity with it.  I think some sectors in India are already using block chain and I hope Philippines follow it.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:42:23 AM

Since the inception of the blockchain with Bitcoin in 2009, there has been a huge interest from governments, and central banks alike to design their own centralized digital fiat currency for their benefit. Given the security benefits and efficiencies that the blockchain provides, it would be used well in conjunction with AI technology, to transform the global economy in ways we've never thought possible.

As such, there could be a future where everything is managed by AI and the blockchain would serve as the security and settlement layer for any kind of transaction. A one world currency might become a reality where it is backed by all the banks and governments alike. If this happens, then true autonomy would become established enabling everyday devices to operate on their own and "monetize" themselves via the use of a single unified global currency which operates on a blockchain.

Therefore, both the blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.

What are your thoughts about this? Will both Blockchain and AI improve the world's economy?  Huh

I do believe that blockchain or AI will have big part on our future life. Blockchain can use for many purpose and its really helpfull to safe data from hacking. AI will improve our life standart and can create technology that will bring our life more easily.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Yes as of now we are seeing more and more companies /institution who are adopting the block chain technology.

To be honest I live in a third world country and I hope that our country "Philippines" also adopt the blockchain technology, why I want it. Our country is a corrupt country and with the block chain technology I think there will be integrity with it.  I think some sectors in India are already using block chain and I hope Philippines follow it.

I am also from the Philippines and just like you, I also want our country to improve. Now that some countries have high economic improvement due to the innovation, it is just and right that our country should think about doing it also but I am afraid that there are many factors affecting and preventing our country to accommodate such improvement especially political factors.

Honestly, many people are leaving our country to work abroad because of money and the increasing rate should be our government's concern. If ever our country starts embracing such change, I will be glad but I am also worried that the innovation will also need higher requirements or standardization like in education. AI in machinery will mean that some works will need less human labor but higher education to be able to understand how such AI could do their previous works.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:16:59 PM

I do believe that blockchain or AI will have big part on our future life. Blockchain can use for many purpose and its really helpfull to safe data from hacking. AI will improve our life standart and can create technology that will bring our life more easily.

Yes. Blockchain provides unparalleled security against fraud, and double spending in ways that were never thought possible before. Now that Blockchain has become a reality ever since 2009, it could make a great addition to AI. By combining these two technologies, we would be able to experience a fully autonomous and secure economy where outside forces cannot have any impact into. The worldwide economy would be greatly improved as nearly any device will operate across borders via frictionless payments around the world. This would improve the lives of everyday people where they don't need to rely on paper money, or even trust a bank or government to transact in a free world.

Right now, all of this is happening slowly within our eyes, making it possible for a single unified worldwide currency to become practical in the future. Imagine if this happens, then everybody would be using only one currency for their daily payments across the globe. The possibilities are endless here, and this is only the beginning. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:55:30 PM

This is a hard Core topic right now. Both blockchain and AI Technology is new to the world, and all the industries private sectors working for this technology right now you can Google and Microsoft the biggest Tech Giants who are trying to did it under the control so they can grab most of the market shares so I think around 50 years from now we will have a complete AI based blockchain fully functional in the market.
It is inevitable, AI is already a part of our technology already before blockchain came in but the effect of both blockchain and AI technology in the world is astonishingly great. I know that someone will build something that would change the world and those people are awesome just like Satoshi and the other crypto currencies enthusiasts. Imagine a world that only an AI is working for any establishments either coffee shops, restaurant, or even banks but i know there is a huge disadvantage to it to us human, but who knows? There might be something great that might happen to us in the future if we allow changes within ourselves.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:45:38 AM

Indeed. Blockchain and the AI will improve the world economy and the world itself because it can help the world to become more productive and more disciplined in making moves or actions. Blockchain can help to organized and set some orders and the AI will just follow the orders and there will be lesser amount of mistakes than before which can boost the performance of the world's economy.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

It is inevitable, AI is already a part of our technology already before blockchain came in but the effect of both blockchain and AI technology in the world is astonishingly great. I know that someone will build something that would change the world and those people are awesome just like Satoshi and the other crypto currencies enthusiasts. Imagine a world that only an AI is working for any establishments either coffee shops, restaurant, or even banks but i know there is a huge disadvantage to it to us human, but who knows? There might be something great that might happen to us in the future if we allow changes within ourselves.

Completely agree with you, mate. The level of impact that AI and Blockchain would have in our society would be such that there would be no need for human intervention in the future for nearly any task we do today. Restaurants, banks, stores, and other places would be operated by AI-controlled machines while we as consumers would make a transaction within the blockchain. The AI then confirms that the transaction has been confirmed by the blockchain, and would then perform the desired task (similar to a smart contract).

This in effect is good as it would allow our economy to progress further, but it would take off many jobs that humans do today. Therefore, maybe sometime in the future as blockchain and AI improves, people won't need to do anything except to make a payment in the blockchain to get the service they want. From medical attention, to vending machines, the changes made by blockchains and AI would be completely revolutionary. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:50:34 AM

blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.
There will be a huge economical impact with the implementation of blockchain because it will be transparent and AI is the future but it will have some implications on the job market without a doubt as the jobs we see now will be taken over by AI and i am not sure how it will impact the job market but it will have some implications moving forward.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:56:17 PM

many central banks adopt blockchain and AI technology. I think this will simplify and improve the transaction system in the bank. which is planned to improve the world economy.
Not just banks but every other sector we can ever think of. Health, legal, Engineering, name them all will be affected with the blockchain technology and Artificial intelligence. So many developed countries would obviously want to do research to quickly bring about the innovation to life the more and that would really give them an edge in this space over time. Let's see how the world is going to be evolving pretty soon with these two but it sure indeed will bring a lot of improvement to the economy.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

I fully agree with the fact that Blockchain can change and improve the world economic system. It is already doing it. Using Blockchain, the nodes in the network don`t need to know each other or trust each other, because they have the ability to control and confirm the links of the data on their own. This is an innovative way of conducting financial transactions.

Blockchain technology will allow you to fully automate the services by sending an economic model of the "distributed economy" to retirement. Money transfers in the crypto currency are already showing us how far they are ahead of classical financial technologies. And we will see similar things in insurance, in energy, and in other infrastructure industries.

I think that Ai is a huge threat to the community because if Ai can surpass the knowledge of human then there is a huge chance for Ai to change the prices of cryptocurrency in the internet immediately.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: