Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain and AI will improve the world economy  (Read 1517 times)
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:16:33 PM

I truly believe that Blockchain will inevitably replace the foul fiat money system and this way impove everyone's prosperity part of which is currently being destroyed by greedy politicians tinkering with the economy.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:37:32 PM

I truly believe that Blockchain will inevitably replace the foul fiat money system and this way impove everyone's prosperity part of which is currently being destroyed by greedy politicians tinkering with the economy.

Yes. There's no doubt that this will happen in a couple of years from now. Since blockchain is in its very beginnings and its limitations are being discovered, it will take some time before it becomes mature enough for the mainstream world. On the other hand, AI has been around before blockchain emerged, giving it a greater level of maturity than the latter. One of the things that many people admire about blockchains is that it eliminates fraud, and corruption, allowing a system to verify any transaction performed in the real world (assets, money, identities, ownership, etc) without the need for human intervention.

Now, AI can simply fulfill many of the tasks humans do today. This technology in combination with the blockchain, can automatically verify an immutable source of truth and take decisions based on what has been confirmed on the ledger. I believe that in the future, not only our economy will improve with these technologies, but nearly anything we know about in this world. Whenever it is healthcare, internet of things, governance, identity issuance, real estate, notary, and more, everything will be completely transformed by both the blockchain and AI.

Therefore, even if people nowadays are unable to adapt to these new trends, they will be able to do so over time, once these technologies change our world every step of the way. And we should be prepared for this new generation of technological evolution like never before. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitwoithzie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:03 PM

Blockchain and AI conbination is going to be very interesting..

Also, I was reading about NOIZCHAIN ICO recently and found the same.. It seemed a good idea to me
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

Blockchain and AI conbination is going to be very interesting..

Also, I was reading about NOIZCHAIN ICO recently and found the same.. It seemed a good idea to me

From barter to FIAT and the transaction gets faster and faster. W e also get into digital currency which we have credit and debit cards.
Now that the technology is going even faster. with such great power and opportunity of this cirtual currency that so called cryptos
We are engaging to if a full speed economy. which is better.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:30:44 PM

From barter to FIAT and the transaction gets faster and faster. W e also get into digital currency which we have credit and debit cards.
Now that the technology is going even faster. with such great power and opportunity of this cirtual currency that so called cryptos
We are engaging to if a full speed economy. which is better.

Yes. Technology is advancing faster than we could ever imagine. Sooner or later, everything would be automated, and there might be no need for central banks, as people would have control over their finances as well as their data and personal information. It'll be a sovereign society where everyone would have the power to do whatever they wish with their money without fear of a third party (like a government or a bank) freezing their assets or even limiting the number of transactions they can make per day.

With the advent of blockchain technology, the internet and our economy can experience a greater level of freedom like never in history. And when combined with AI, the possibilities are endless, as machines would be able to interact with one another, and execute payments without the need for human intervention. While both technologies have their good and bad things, it's important to embrace them to help transform our world for the better. Speaking of AI and blockchain, this reminds me of Skynet from the Terminator movie. There could exist a possibility for AI to become virtually unstoppable as it spreads around every computer in the world using blockchain technology.

Nevertheless, I hope that these latest trends in technology would benefit our society instead of harming it for years to come. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 06:57:04 AM

blockchain and AI will have a huge impact in our world economy, and every aspect of our lives as we know it. Of course, this might take quite a few years to happen, but the benefits provided by such technologies would be too hard to ignore.
There will be a huge economical impact with the implementation of blockchain because it will be transparent and AI is the future but it will have some implications on the job market without a doubt as the jobs we see now will be taken over by AI and i am not sure how it will impact the job market but it will have some implications moving forward.
With the passage of time world is improving in technology and blockchain and A1 are new technologies and definitely change the world in the future. Understanding these technologies is not easy but we will the use of these technologies in the streets in the near future especially blockchain. Now people get their PhD in blockchain technology.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

With the passage of time world is improving in technology and blockchain and A1 are new technologies and definitely change the world in the future. Understanding these technologies is not easy but we will the use of these technologies in the streets in the near future especially blockchain. Now people get their PhD in blockchain technology.

Agree. These technologies are extremely complex, and would take a considerable amount of time, for people to fully understand them. As such, I believe that it would take a couple of years before people can adapt to these technologies in their everyday life. Day by day, they improve to become stronger and acceptable by the mainstream world. Now that the blockchain has become a new standard in technology, I believe that many professionals and experts in the subject will emerge in the future.

AI existed way before blockchain, but it was missing a key piece that would allow it to expand its full potential. Once the blockchain came into reality with Bitcoin, that missing key piece of the puzzle is now found to exploit the power of AI and other technologies in our society. This will not only have an impact in our economy, but into nearly every area we know of. The internet will become decentralized once more, devices will become autonomous in their decisions, healthcare will use blockchain to make medical records immutable, smart contracts will power applications of the decentralized web, and more.

The revolution is nearly beginning, and it would be surprising to see how these uptrends in technology will impact our very lives in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
nancybeee

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:25:30 PM

Welcome to the world of Artificial Intelligence and the most secured blockchain technology. The world economy is now improving and will continue to improve if we can utilize and maximize the power of the Internet. It may take a couple of years before we fully adopt this big change, but it is ok. This will be worth it.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:19:37 AM

Blockchain would definitely be the future's technology, Blockchain is gettinf quite better in the period of time, I'm sure that blockchain can improve the world economy, as for A.I. I still think that it has a lot of advantages and disadvantages but I am eager to see A.I. in the future at its most potential.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:48:07 AM

Definitely blockchain will improve the world economy and with the use of AI, I think it would even add more advantages for as long as it is put into good use. And if there are advantages, then there will also be disadvantages of using AI together with the blockchain technology.
onemoretime8520

Activity: 265
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:34 AM

Personally I think that AI will worsen the economy of the world as so many people will become jobless and the circulation of money will be very slow by going to some part of the society but blockchain is different and it can make a revolution by opening new job opportunities with the projects like Usechain.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

Personally I think that AI will worsen the economy of the world as so many people will become jobless and the circulation of money will be very slow by going to some part of the society but blockchain is different and it can make a revolution by opening new job opportunities with the projects like Usechain.

Unfortunately, while AI has its good stuff, it also has many bad things for our society. It could threaten the jobs of many people in the world, since such technology would be able to automate decisions on many areas of our society without the need for human intervention. As such, this technology could either boom or cease to exist in the future, depending whenever everyday people adopt it or not. On the other hand, Blockchain opens many job opportunities for people, as it is not self-autonomous like AI. It's capable of providing unparalleled security to any transaction (whenever it is money, proof of ownership, etc.) without the fear of fraud or censorship.

In this sense, Blockchain could experience a greater level of adoption than AI itself in the future. However, despite this, I still think that both technologies would be used in the long term for a globally centralized currency. Even if AI has its negative side (like the one mentioned earlier), the efficiency provided by such technology to our world would be too hard to ignore from governments. Therefore, Blockchain and AI would make the perfect combination for a global economy free from corruption, and external attacks. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:31:29 PM

Perhaps it is with the help of these two instruments that mankind will be able to overcome the economic crisis that has lasted for ten years. Now, the build-up of the volume of the secondary securities market and the unmanaged money issue are leading the world to financial ruin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Perhaps it is with the help of these two instruments that mankind will be able to overcome the economic crisis that has lasted for ten years. Now, the build-up of the volume of the secondary securities market and the unmanaged money issue are leading the world to financial ruin.

Yes. Maybe our economy would perform much better than what it is right now, once it adopts both Blockchain and AI at a full scale. While AI may be able to take a lot of human jobs, it's somewhat beneficial to the global economy as it provides efficiency with automated decisions. On the other hand, Blockchain eliminates fraud, and provides an immutable source of truth, allowing transparency in our economy, with unparalleled security and speed.

Therefore, both technologies have the power to radically transform our economy in the future, where financial crisis or collapses will be a thing of the past. AI will control every market available worldwide to always maintain a sustainable economy, combined with blockchain to provide security, transparency, and quick settlement speeds. This is bound to happen soon, and we should be prepared for it. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

both the technology blockchain and AI are disrupting the technologies in the world economy at large they will boost the economy by creating jobs and the new set of entrepreneurs will emerge
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:02:11 PM

both the technology blockchain and AI are disrupting the technologies in the world economy at large they will boost the economy by creating jobs and the new set of entrepreneurs will emerge

There's no doubt in that, mate. With emerging technologies such as Blockchain and AI, new job opportunities will become available in the mainstream world. There will be a new era where everything will become autonomous, and individuals would have control over their personal information, or data in ways that where never thought possible. Perhaps, in the future, centralized companies and institutions will cease to exist, since everything would become completely decentralized giving the power back to the people.

Imagine never being able to trust a bank with your funds, or even trust a company with your sensitive personal information. With Blockchain and AI, that's about to come true, since every machine will operate in an autonomous way with AI, while Blockchain eliminates the trust factor, allowing people to control anything they desire without fear of a centralized entity taking over. And once this becomes a reality, then not only our economy will perform better, but also our society like never before. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

The world economy is set to be affected by the international trade, and when it comes to the economy not only blockchain but cryptocurrency is concerned and this will not happen until the decision to adapt cryptocurrency for the sake of global transactions is permitted unanimously

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:21:03 PM

The world economy is set to be affected by the international trade, and when it comes to the economy not only blockchain but cryptocurrency is concerned and this will not happen until the decision to adapt cryptocurrency for the sake of global transactions is permitted unanimously

Yeah. Blockchain is still in its infancy, and it might take a couple of years before it matures as a rock-solid technology for nearly every industry in the world. Regulations within diverse areas of the world, would take place to determine the legality of Blockchain-based applications (such as cryptocurrencies, smart contracts, etc) in the mainstream world. On the other hand, AI came way before the Blockchain, and it's quite robust (although it's still being improved).

Perhaps, a few years within the future, we might see Blockchain take over every industry in the world. AI would play a key role for taking decisions and verifying the authenticity of transactions on a global scale via the use of Blockchain technology. Nearly everything we deal with in the physical world (real estate, stocks, currencies, precious metals, etc), would become digital and tracked via the Blockchain. Once all of that takes place, then Blockchain and AI would've improved the economy and our lives for the better. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:43:43 PM

I agree that  Blockchain and artificifial intelligence will positively impact on the world economy.
Blockchain can be used by industries to improve supply chains .
Artificial intelligence can be used to proffer  many innovative solutions in finance, shipping industry, transportation industry etc.
phillippw6

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

Both blockchain and  AI are essential components for the future of the world, the AI is built to increase efficiency in human tasks whereas the blockchain is set to secure the world's data as the big data period arises in the world, the combination of these powers might be the ultimate weapon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: