Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31925 times)
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:14:24 PM

Cool! Im new to crypto and want to invest into worthy project.I really like your idea and implementation of it. Seems like a very promising project, as well  as  decimated and PO8 . These are my top picks in the near future!
If you are fond of music and want to support the project by investing your money, then this is a good idea, for which, perhaps, you will be rewarded in the future, since the soundeon has an excellent potential.
Yes, most of the investors of this project are those who love music and believe that music are part of their lives. If you have funds for investment and you feel that this project is really meant for your investment so why not invest as soon as possible, before you will regret for the rest of your life. This project is nice and wonderful my vote will be favourable for this project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:17:32 PM

A project with musical concept powered by blockcjain which has so many investors to look into the project.They project already got so many investors due to uniques idea of team members

The uniqueness of the project differs to the platform that been installed I guess it will matter on how the team gives an opinion and jow it will run to develop. The marketplace has a lot of category which insist each project to become a better one than the other. The concept of this project really different than the other one.

You have a point, the platform should be differ from other project so that to make it different or unique. We all know that many project are in with the same concept but have different strategies to do just to make it attractive and different from others.
This platform differs from others even if it is connected with music, while 90% of typical projects are related to finances and other derivatives of this type.
This kind of an amazing platform can be a unique one since they have a great opportunity in the world so that music can be downloaded clearly.
Yes, exactly this is a great platform, which can make the music industry far better in the upcoming days. Blockchain technology and music will provide the greatest music experience to the users. Basically the project is becoming popular all over according to time passes.
Yeah, might be not the first but absolutely the best. The community is very much willing to embrace this kin of project. The combination of music and blockchain is quite impressive and attractive. This will bring numerous chnace and posible opportunity for everyone. 

Yes, obviously the project gain the support of the community because of the promising concept that the project bring into the blockchain technology. Many will grab the benefits that the project provides to their supporters and hopefully they will make this project successful.

Yes because of the good concept of the platform many are supporting the project. Imagine it is  all about the combination of music and blockchain which  i'm sure that many will support and grab the opportunity to gain profit while enjoying the concept.
Yes, the content and concepts of this project is admirable. They were able to joined the two worlds the cryptocurrency world and the music industries. The project is quite working very good.  I wish this project victory in near future.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:27:37 PM

How you maintain your project in this toughest time where
Whole market is done.How you maintain your ICO as well as your token price?is it difficult to you to get the investors in this time? 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:53:36 PM

Cool! Im new to crypto and want to invest into worthy project.I really like your idea and implementation of it. Seems like a very promising project, as well  as  decimated and PO8 . These are my top picks in the near future!
If you are fond of music and want to support the project by investing your money, then this is a good idea, for which, perhaps, you will be rewarded in the future, since the soundeon has an excellent potential.
Yes, most of the investors of this project are those who love music and believe that music are part of their lives. If you have funds for investment and you feel that this project is really meant for your investment so why not invest as soon as possible, before you will regret for the rest of your life. This project is nice and wonderful my vote will be favourable for this project.

I dont really believe that bud, i think the investors would not choose a project that is not having a potential to grow here in crypto for them to invest. Is not because they loves music they invested from this, they have just enough profit to invest from this platform regardless of their  respective hobbies. So its all about the credibility of the project and availability of the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:24:18 PM

A good idea that can deliberate the nation to give the importance of this project in the community. Well it is all about music but without music we cannot live with energy it means it run an important part tovthe community. To support is the only thing that we can do better.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:38:34 AM

A good idea that can deliberate the nation to give the importance of this project in the community. Well it is all about music but without music we cannot live with energy it means it run an important part tovthe community. To support is the only thing that we can do better.
Yes, indeed. The importance of the project is they need to give the best effort to the community so that we can see a lot of communities shows their love to the project and also the developer.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:55:55 AM

I dont really believe that bud, i think the investors would not choose a project that is not having a potential to grow here in crypto for them to invest. Is not because they loves music they invested from this, they have just enough profit to invest from this platform regardless of their  respective hobbies. So its all about the credibility of the project and availability of the investors.
Well, I'm not sure about your opinion that the investors would not choose a project that is not potential to grow since you cannot always predict if a project is a scam project or not because there is so many project in this world.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

Well, I'm not sure about your opinion that the investors would not choose a project that is not potential to grow since you cannot always predict if a project is a scam project or not because there is so many project in this world.
There is also a third option, this is when the project turns out to be honest, but does not receive recognition from the community and eventually fades away.

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Whole market is done.How you maintain your ICO as well as your token price?is it difficult to you to get the investors in this time? 
Hello Farhan28! We have MVP and launched there a contest as a proof of the concept. You can check it here: https://alpha.soundeon.com/.

Also we have already signed the partnerships with: VROX- music festival with over 4,000 actively engaged musicians;
Fondamenta – French independent music label distributed by Sony Music;
Open Music Initiative – is an initiative of the Berklee College of Music, in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab to develop a uniform blockchain
protocol for the music industry;
Berklee College of Music -a premier music college and performing arts conservatory with 5,200 enrolled students, and 500 academic staff. With campuses in Boston, Mass. (U.S.), and Valencia (Spain). 

We have partnered with Volareo. This is a music streaming smart speaker that makes the benefits of blockchain accessible and cryptocurrency easy to use.
https://medium.com/soundeon/volareo-soundeon-partner-to-solve-problems-in-media-rights-management-67f1bbc57319
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2018/08/17/volareo-open-source-smart-speaker-challenging-echo-google-home-homepod-with-blockchain/

We are doing a lot to become the number one and big investors note this.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:46:06 PM

A project with musical concept powered by blockcjain which has so many investors to look into the project.They project already got so many investors due to uniques idea of team members

The uniqueness of the project differs to the platform that been installed I guess it will matter on how the team gives an opinion and jow it will run to develop. The marketplace has a lot of category which insist each project to become a better one than the other. The concept of this project really different than the other one.

You have a point, the platform should be differ from other project so that to make it different or unique. We all know that many project are in with the same concept but have different strategies to do just to make it attractive and different from others.
This platform differs from others even if it is connected with music, while 90% of typical projects are related to finances and other derivatives of this type.
This kind of an amazing platform can be a unique one since they have a great opportunity in the world so that music can be downloaded clearly.
Yes, exactly this is a great platform, which can make the music industry far better in the upcoming days. Blockchain technology and music will provide the greatest music experience to the users. Basically the project is becoming popular all over according to time passes.
Yeah, might be not the first but absolutely the best. The community is very much willing to embrace this kin of project. The combination of music and blockchain is quite impressive and attractive. This will bring numerous chnace and posible opportunity for everyone. 

Yes, obviously the project gain the support of the community because of the promising concept that the project bring into the blockchain technology. Many will grab the benefits that the project provides to their supporters and hopefully they will make this project successful.

Yes, absolutely because of the projects promising concept and teams hard work,  many supporters has been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. I really hope the team will make this project successful soon.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:45:17 PM

Yes, absolutely because of the projects promising concept and teams hard work,  many supporters has been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. I really hope the team will make this project successful soon.

The project is really promising and it gives happiness to everyone it possess advantages that gives the brightness effect and it roll out the positive thoughts of people living and give life meaning.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:38:30 PM

It is necessary to appreciate the contribution to the work of only real supporters, who really help in the development of the project, and not just verbally praise it. There are some users who just rub with language, but in fact no help from them.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:48:06 PM

The good concept and how the team members doing their job have a big impact in making the project successful, same as making the number of investors and supporters increased. That is why every one should help or cooperate each other to have positive working place.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:41:39 PM

There is also a third option, this is when the project turns out to be honest, but does not receive recognition from the community and eventually fades away.
I think the best thing to do right know is hope. The project is just started earlier and  alot of things are about to come. I love the concept and ideas thats I supported it I feel positive outcome of this project. Soon this will be well known and popular.
regalis

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:18 PM

We don't really know how this project will going to sustain and grow up in the crypto community. The team are on their main road towards the success of the project and the fullfillment of its subsidiaries. Maybe in the future we can see this project in an appropriate place where it is supposed to be.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:47:03 PM

The project is really promising and it gives happiness to everyone it possess advantages that gives the brightness effect and it roll out the positive thoughts of people living and give life meaning.
Well yes. The project is nice and promising but the team just cannot relay of project achievements. They need to do another ways on how to market the project and able to attract many posdible.
regalis

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:06 AM

I seriously think they could become the next spotify or something, they have a cool name, a nice community and a unique product. Hopefully the ICO turns out good, which isn't certain during these bearish times

Maybe bud, but everything is going to be a big question for now since it need alot of work to be done to be a successful project in the crypto community. Many obstacles that need to put into consideration in making this project be on top all competitive project. Hopefully the team will provide the necessary information about the project for the enlightenment of the community and investors.

Jedzkie050617

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

I seriously think they could become the next spotify or something, they have a cool name, a nice community and a unique product. Hopefully the ICO turns out good, which isn't certain during these bearish times

Maybe bud, but everything is going to be a big question for now since it need alot of work to be done to be a successful project in the crypto community. Many obstacles that need to put into consideration in making this project be on top all competitive project. Hopefully the team will provide the necessary information about the project for the enlightenment of the community and investors.
We already experienced some of similar project and we always assumed that each project are desame this is what our common mistakes  we always look desame characteristics and ideas from the previous project. I think we should change that manner. Lets be more  open for suggestions and ideas. One more thing lets give the project the time and space to make things better.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

Hello Farhan28! We have MVP and launched there a contest as a proof of the concept. You can check it here: https://alpha.soundeon.com/.

Also we have already signed the partnerships with: VROX- music festival with over 4,000 actively engaged musicians;
Fondamenta – French independent music label distributed by Sony Music;
Open Music Initiative – is an initiative of the Berklee College of Music, in collaboration with the MIT Media Lab to develop a uniform blockchain
protocol for the music industry;
Berklee College of Music -a premier music college and performing arts conservatory with 5,200 enrolled students, and 500 academic staff. With campuses in Boston, Mass. (U.S.), and Valencia (Spain). 

We have partnered with Volareo. This is a music streaming smart speaker that makes the benefits of blockchain accessible and cryptocurrency easy to use.
https://medium.com/soundeon/volareo-soundeon-partner-to-solve-problems-in-media-rights-management-67f1bbc57319
https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnkoetsier/2018/08/17/volareo-open-source-smart-speaker-challenging-echo-google-home-homepod-with-blockchain/

We are doing a lot to become the number one and big investors note this.

This is a great strategy in order to achieve your own success and have a lot of big investors which have participated in the ICO to support the project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

We already experienced some of similar project and we always assumed that each project are desame this is what our common mistakes  we always look desame characteristics and ideas from the previous project. I think we should change that manner. Lets be more  open for suggestions and ideas. One more thing lets give the project the time and space to make things better.
However, yes, you might be have experienced the similar project of the project but just see that the project have a lot of unique thing that we would never regret to see the improvement of the uniqueness.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: