Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:10:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31917 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

Though there is so many blockchain platform, soundeon is the special one because it will be providing us music with some great features & That's make this project unique   
Yes, absolutely this is not the first platform which is based on blockchain technology and music but it has more features as compare to other platforms. That's why everyone is supporting it by making an investment in it.
The matter is that the musical platforms built on technology of a blockchain can be counted on fingers of one hand for this reason soundeon will surely find the audience
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. There is very less music platform exists in the crypto world which has built on blockchain technology. That's why there are major chances that the Soundeon will surely become hugely successful after a certain time later.

True, that is why hearing and knowing about soundeon is much attractive to people because sounds is very useful to each of us. Without it we cannot hear the true beauty of different sounds in our world. In this project I am confident that it will be successful and many will support and invest in this project because of its uniqueness. Hoping tgat the team will strive hard for the successful of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:08:13 PM

I have noticed that the team perfectly advises users in the telegram. Therefore ask all interesting questions for receiving prompt reply exactly there.
Well, yes. They might be great on advise the users to act clearly and shows how was their love to the soundeon project. This seems an interesting strategy that has ever planned in the project.
I think mate, that's the power of the continuous communication and interaction with the public. The way they treat the people is very important, this will create a huge impact can give them the popularity  they need, the interest and participation of many. Hopefully they will continue the bond with the people to keep the support and trust. This might lead the project to sure success.

That is the best asset that the team can give to the public which is the continuous communication because they can see transparently the improvement and the success of the team wanted to aim. We need to develop more strategies that might reflect the result into a good one than the other.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:35:16 PM

Though there is so many blockchain platform, soundeon is the special one because it will be providing us music with some great features & That's make this project unique   
Yes, absolutely this is not the first platform which is based on blockchain technology and music but it has more features as compare to other platforms. That's why everyone is supporting it by making an investment in it.
The matter is that the musical platforms built on technology of a blockchain can be counted on fingers of one hand for this reason soundeon will surely find the audience
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. There is very less music platform exists in the crypto world which has built on blockchain technology. That's why there are major chances that the Soundeon will surely become hugely successful after a certain time later.
There are few projects that similar with the project Soundeon and they all successful and patronised by the public, the reason is because the public love music. Any kinds and types music is currently hit and many will be delightful of this kind of music this can take away the stress and anxiety. Music have   a large role of each and everyones life, That's I am very confident about this project.  I know this will be a success.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:03:59 PM

I have noticed that the team perfectly advises users in the telegram. Therefore ask all interesting questions for receiving prompt reply exactly there.
Well, yes. They might be great on advise the users to act clearly and shows how was their love to the soundeon project. This seems an interesting strategy that has ever planned in the project.
I think mate, that's the power of the continuous communication and interaction with the public. The way they treat the people is very important, this will create a huge impact can give them the popularity  they need, the interest and participation of many. Hopefully they will continue the bond with the people to keep the support and trust. This might lead the project to sure success.

That is the best asset that the team can give to the public which is the continuous communication because they can see transparently the improvement and the success of the team wanted to aim. We need to develop more strategies that might reflect the result into a good one than the other.

Yes, thats the good actions that the team has to execute to have a better connection towards their supporters and investors. They should provide the information that the community needs to know to be able to have a clear picture of the project and how it will work even in the presence of many projects in the crypto.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Yes, thats the good actions that the team has to execute to have a better connection towards their supporters and investors. They should provide the information that the community needs to know to be able to have a clear picture of the project and how it will work even in the presence of many projects in the crypto.
Daily I communicate in the telegram with members of the team and it is pleasant to me as they work. They always accurately answer questions and help to solve some current situations.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Daily I communicate in the telegram with members of the team and it is pleasant to me as they work. They always accurately answer questions and help to solve some current situations.
Well, it might seem that it was a great choice if you would like to joining the telegram group too so that you can interact with the other investors and also the developer.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:06:05 PM

A better connection means a better handling of the project so that the developer from the project can easily manage and handle all the struggles incoming from the outside.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Soundeon presale has begun, how many tokens have been sold? Is it minimal Investment in Presale is $ 1000 USD? I was very interested in seeing Soundeon development and advisory team
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:03:11 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2018, 10:35:09 PM by Jedzkie050617

Soundeon presale has begun, how many tokens have been sold? Is it minimal Investment in Presale is $ 1000 USD? I was very interested in seeing Soundeon development and advisory team
Yes, just  ended. I am not sure about how many tokens sold or specific funds available. One thing for sure the team and all the project developers are very active on the project updates and progress.  They keep on creating posible tactics to attract and gain investors as much as they can.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I'm not sure if Soundeon is unique since there are so many projects that looks similar to this so, the project is not unique, but the feature is the uniqueness that they could acheive.
Yes their features are unique not their project as their is so many music platform is there.But soundeon is providing special features for listeners also for artist 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

The development team has been working very hard on the project since form the beginning to till now to make this project successful. They are continuously putting efforts in the project. And that's why everyone has been supporting this project.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:35 PM

The development team has been working very hard on the project since form the beginning to till now to make this project successful. They are continuously putting efforts in the project. And that's why everyone has been supporting this project.
It is difficult to tell now concerning as far as the team will succeed. Yes, they work diligently, but it doesn't speak about success in the future yet. All ICO are unstable and any predictions have no value.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:41:44 PM

It is difficult to tell now concerning as far as the team will succeed. Yes, they work diligently, but it doesn't speak about success in the future yet. All ICO are unstable and any predictions have no value.

Yes it might be difficult to say that it is already siccessful but it is not hard to say that they will be because the team did not stop but rather they are trying hard to feel and achieve the success through hardword and perseverance all along. They are pursuing the success in life.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

What probability that the token will get on the large exchange? Just now serious competition between coins and strange behavior of the market.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:45:27 PM

You are right, through the team's effort  we can totally say  how good and how will be successful the project is. I've seen progress and development in the project which is a proof that the team is doing their best to make it successful. There are also many supporters who are supporting the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:59:32 PM

I'm not sure if Soundeon is unique since there are so many projects that looks similar to this so, the project is not unique, but the feature is the uniqueness that they could acheive.
Yes their features are unique not their project as their is so many music platform is there.But soundeon is providing special features for listeners also for artist 
There are similar platforms release in the market and good thing is that all of them shine and succeeded. I am very confident that the Soundeon will surely become one of them. Might not be that fast but I know they can.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:21:56 PM

Yes it might be difficult to say that it is already siccessful but it is not hard to say that they will be because the team did not stop but rather they are trying hard to feel and achieve the success through hardword and perseverance all along. They are pursuing the success in life.
You are right buddy, we can't expect that the current status of the project is aalready its way to success, but this progress are adding factors need to consider for the success. We are just sharing our personal insights and prediction about the project results. It will be very nice if the  good weather will be with us until the project ends. I just hope that the team wint stopped and continuously and actively searching for the common good of the people and the project itself.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

Precisely you're right bud, its really hard to make a conclusion that the project will become successful in the future by looking only on its current condition. We can only  have a preference with the status of the project untill it will become successful in the crypto community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:44:14 AM

You are right buddy, we can't expect that the current status of the project is aalready its way to success, but this progress are adding factors need to consider for the success. We are just sharing our personal insights and prediction about the project results. It will be very nice if the  good weather will be with us until the project ends. I just hope that the team wint stopped and continuously and actively searching for the common good of the people and the project itself.
Those who understand process of creation and advance of a token for certain understand that the final result directly can't depend on developers.

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:56:43 AM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that Soundeon is now listed on Tokens Marketplace - https://tokensmarketplace.com/vendors/soundeon/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com

Have a great day!

Yours,
Tokens Marketplace
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: