Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⚡ SOUNDEON ⚡ First Vertically Integrated Blockchain Music Platform  (Read 31913 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:34:43 PM

We can't get such a potential project like soundion.In this time when market is done,soundion team take such a measure to prevent any lose to this project.i think they are one the right path to become successful 
Especially to fans of music the project it will become valid to liking and they will support it in every possible way and also to offer something special for his improvement.

Well, those potential investors would really support this project knowing that music is somewhat like a universal language. With music we will be having fun in supporting and promoting this project in the different part of the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supportercoin56

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:06:10 AM

I would like to discuss Soundeon to determine if we would be able to educate the industry and public about the implications of a music-centric ecosystem for artists and enthusiasts.
Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:33:42 PM

Soundeon is excited to announce the recently launched beta version of its platform. Every day Soundeon strives to become better for its community and help musicians to achieve their goals on a fair and open platform. We hope you appreciate our beta version and look forward to your feedback. https://platform.soundeon.com/

Soundeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

Choon is another blockchain music platform. It is actually quite successful with good growth. I assume you know them, what is for you the main difference with Soundeon ?
Hello thuananward9! Soundeon is the only one blockchain music platform that covers all aspects of the music. From copyright to ticket sales. Besides all of the above, since a successful alpha launch in April (https://alpha.soundeon.com/), Soundeon has secured many new partnerships that have established it as a recognized brand in the blockchain world. Soundeon’s partnerships include Bancor, MIT’s Open Music Initiative, V-ROX music festival, Fondamenta -  one of the top European independent labels. Also, we implemented on the platform the patent-pending CSC™ (Creative Smart Contract), an innovative blockchain-based technology that was specifically created by Soundeon developers to combat issues like lack of funding, copyright protection, royalty distribution and event ticketing fraud.
DonaldHun

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

A very practical and meaningful project. The complex issues of music copyright will be resolved thoroughly and bring about high justice. The music market is a promising destination for the success of this project.
Beta version is carefully prepared. That's a good sign for speculation.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:03:04 PM

Soundeon is not the first platform which is based on music and blockchain technology. But it is far better than other platforms. And this is gonna providing the greater music experience to users.
smarthousevn

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:54:42 PM

Hi everyone , dont miss Soundeon Pre-Sale, this is a Project that will gain so much ground in Music/Blockchain/Crypto industries.. It has a promising future and i implore everyone to take a closer look at their Whitepaper and Roadmap. This is once in a life opportunity . Dont throw away Gold.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

For sure this project will going to have a successful career here in crypto currency because it provides an interesting story that everyone could catch an attention. Hopefully many support this project along their way to success.
We have the same expectation with this project. I believe that the team will able to give the people the satisfactions and the needs of the people surrounds the project. I hope best for everyone. Good profits in the future will be much appreciated.
Yes, absolutely people have a lot more expectation from this project. This project is based on great idea and it has great team behind the platform. The team has been consistently pushing forward the platform towards the way of success.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

There is a limit on the number of participants for the alpha of the platform??
I'm not sure how much is the limit of the number of participants that is currently available to test the alpha platform but, I'm not sure if there is an alpha version of it since the platform was released.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:21:29 AM

Soundeon is not the first platform which is based on music and blockchain technology. But it is far better than other platforms. And this is gonna providing the greater music experience to users.
I have seen the other's platform that based on the music with the blockchain technology but they have a terrible platform and name. I can expect if this platform is the only uniquest one.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:28:53 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2018, 09:21:41 AM by regalis

I have seen the other's platform that based on the music with the blockchain technology but they have a terrible platform and name. I can expect if this platform is the only uniquest one.
[/quote

Well we could not say for now if this will be the first or unique project that will be adopting on this blockchain technology. There's a lot of projects that would come and having a great concept. Hopefully if ever, this will given a chance the dev team should continue the work that they have just started to meet their goals. In the future they will have a good opportunity here in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:31 PM

There is a limit on the number of participants for the alpha of the platform??
For certain the number of participants will be limited as it is impossible to process infinite number of persons interested. Therefore try to be in the forefront.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

[/quote

I think every project has its own unique concept and its upon to the investors on how they are going to treat this differences. Maybe they should focus on how they are going to make profit because its not as easy to invest a potential project knowing tyat their are alot of competent.

Yes I agree with you, though there are lots of competitors  with the same idea, I think it doesn't matter because each and everyone have a purpose and beliefs. What important is that they believed and trust the project. The team should continue to think for for upgrades just like gaining more profit and making the project become better and useful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

Yes, exactly this project is more unique as compared to other platforms.That's why everyone is supporting the project from the beginning. And day after day the community of the project is getting bigger.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Yes, exactly this project is more unique as compared to other platforms.That's why everyone is supporting the project from the beginning. And day after day the community of the project is getting bigger.
And still the project has quite specific focus and will be used first of all by music lovers and just fans of qualitative music with convenient access.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

Actually mate, we all know that Soundeon is not the first similar music platform in the market. We also know that each project has its own specific designed and descriptions. They might be in common industry but the uniqueness and project concept will vary alot. I find this platform interesting and promising from other similar platform in the market.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:12:58 PM

And still the project has quite specific focus and will be used first of all by music lovers and just fans of qualitative music with convenient access.
The is what the project need to fucos and improve. They need to have quality and competitive ideas, since the market is competition is too high and need to be more efficient and friendly for to gain the public trust. Easy and friendy to use platform will be much appreciated and better than others. Easy and convenient to use. They should fucos on this concepts.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:29:40 PM

I think every project has its own unique concept and its upon to the investors on how they are going to treat this differences. Maybe they should focus on how they are going to make profit because its not as easy to invest a potential project knowing tyat their are alot of competent.
Yes, you are correct buddy, each platform has its own beauty and uniqueness but in order to be more popular and established than others the project team need to have quality and competitive sstrategies. The wonderful project concept is nothing if the team can't market the project properly. To market the project it needs established and creative advertising tactics to cope withe the standard of the market. Need to be one step higher from the usual projects in th market.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

Yes, you are correct buddy, each platform has its own beauty and uniqueness but in order to be more popular and established than others the project team need to have quality and competitive sstrategies. The wonderful project concept is nothing if the team can't market the project properly. To market the project it needs established and creative advertising tactics to cope withe the standard of the market. Need to be one step higher from the usual projects in th market.

The beauty of chances to look at it the platform categories is very overwhelming. That would always depends on the strategies of the categories of the team on how to set the platform and accomplished it. The project is reafy ro established all over the world.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

Though there is so many blockchain platform, soundeon is the special one because it will be providing us music with some great features & That's make this project unique   
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: