Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:56:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥  (Read 1597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:01:44 AM

here are a lot of exchanges presenting their tokens and have ICOs all of a sudden. The competition is huge. I dont think Mandala is gonna be different.
Well, developers claim that Mandala is a platform that will bring cryptocurrencies and blockchain assets to the masses through a beautifully designed user interface and easy to understand trading technology. Anyways it’s too soon to tell. Let’s wait  for alpha or beta version or till it’s launched.

I dont care about exchanges as much but why do they need their own token?
MDX is going to be use to make it easier for users to work on the platform. It will be used as a payment method for certain tools. 
Btw talking about making it all easier. I’ve heard that Mandala will give an opportunity to new traders to learn things thanks to technical information, a lot of data, professional analytics and so on.   
Is it all gonna be free for them?
Membrana.io

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

Trust management of Digital Assets

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

Interesting project, thank you! What crypto you will accepted on pre-sale?

▷▷▷ MEMBRANA PLATFORM ◁◁◁
⧮ Trust management of Digital Assets ⧮
⟥     membrana.io     ⟤
Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:06:16 AM

What existing exchanges do you consider your main competitors? What are your main advantages over them?
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

Apparently, Mandala will make a bias to support the newcomers who just came to cryptomarket. I hope this will make this market more popular.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

Apparently, Mandala will make a bias to support the newcomers who just came to cryptomarket. I hope this will make this market more popular.
I agree, judging by the technical information, they really want to pay special attention to this. It is correct, in fact, this market is only being formed, there’re not many experienced traders in it.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

I agree, judging by the technical information, they really want to pay special attention to this. It is correct, in fact, this market is only being formed, there’re not many experienced traders in it.
What will this help look like?
defender77

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:10:46 PM

Well, there will be a lot of things, if I'm not mistaken. They will provide structured information about the market, they will help to use certain tools. And also it seems they will teach you how to reduce risks, this is something that is still poorly mastered in the crypto-currency market.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

Well, there will be a lot of things, if I'm not mistaken. They will provide structured information about the market, they will help to use certain tools. And also it seems they will teach you how to reduce risks, this is something that is still poorly mastered in the crypto-currency market.
The main point is that they shouldn’t forget about experienced traders, they need attention, too…
seriosman

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

The main point is that they shouldn’t forget about experienced traders, they need attention, too…
Right) Wont Mandala forget about them?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

Will your exchange be protected from cyber attacks? You know, the number of these incidents has increased recently...
ayisganteng

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

amazing project. I hope this project can run as expected
dort

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

How many transactions can your system process per second? Will you increase this figure in the future?
robinzzon

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:00:09 PM

Will there be built-in trading bots in Mandala??? Will they be free for users?
Pegleku

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Great token, can't wait for this token to moon
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 06:28:21 PM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:00:05 PM

Will artificial intelligence be somehow used on the platform? What functions will it perform on Mandala?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

What kinda problems can be solved by Mandala?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:02 PM

How much can the company raise during the Token Sale?
nateflanders

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

How many transactions can your system process per second? Will you increase this figure in the future?

We will have the leading scalability options right out of the rip, higher than the industry leading in crypto at the moment. 20,000,000 transactions per second, which can be confirmed with our data release.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

Reading copied and pasted lines from the OP I see ur fail to formalize objectives and set real goals. This is ri fucking diculous. Add this line to the OP, it will follow the spirit of the original message. Mandala is set to order the chaos by traversing the surrounding universe space with the speed of burgeoning force of professional future-oriented conduct motivated by mental picture of altcoin history makers.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: