Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:31:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥  (Read 1593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Shaurman

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

I’ve got acquainted with the info on Mandala exchange. Apparently, it really has a chance to overcome all the competitors in this market. Let’s wish them luck)
What made u think so?
The project creators are trying to change the concept of cryptomarket. They will offer a powerful trading system which will be easy-managed. It’s said that even the newcomers will be able to understand all the tools easily. In brief, all the tools of the platform will allow the traders to trade wisely instead of  relying on luck.
Their commitments are proved by the fact that every user will have to undergo identification of identity when signing up.
And take into account that undergoing KYC and AML procedures is as easy as possible in order to deprive the users of necessity to spend a lot of time on it. As far as I know, the situation with it is very bad on some exchanges.

But it doesn’t mean that the users will be able to conceal their real data undergoing such simplified procedures, right?
holland35

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

How much is the basic cost of one MDX token on the ICO? 
jager44

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:02:06 AM

How much is the basic cost of one MDX token on the ICO? 
About  $0,7. But, taking into account the bonuses, the cost of one token will certainly be less.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:46:19 PM

What digital assets will Mandala users be able to trade?
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:06:05 PM

I have info that Mandala will offer the best strategies to its users. But I cant understand who will consider these strategies to be the best.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

How much will be trading commissions on Mandala? 
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:14:18 PM

Will some number of MDX tokens remain in reserve?
dort

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

Will you platform work round-the-clock or will it be unavailable for the users in some hours?
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:56:02 PM

I looked at the image. Honestly, I would like more tools for analysis. There may be a more solid combination of colors. And who will signal? I saw a button there.
robinzzon

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:10:08 PM

How are u planning to attract global clients to cooperation and what will this partnership give to you?
newboi

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:42:17 PM

Will some number of MDX tokens remain in reserve?
Yep, the company will allocate 10% of the tokens of the total issue to the reserve fund.

quanhoaschool

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:14:11 AM

when will you launch the project first thing?
national751

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:21:55 AM

When dos the token sale start?
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:27:34 AM

When dos the token sale start?
The first round of token sale starts May 11.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:20:45 AM

I’ve just watched a  video teaser about Hardware Wallet Mandala and I’m surprised: does it turn out that it will be a device for storage of cryptocurrencies? By the way, if you’re interested u can watch the teaser here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0_crqABJw.
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:35:20 AM

I’ve just watched a  video teaser about Hardware Wallet Mandala and I’m surprised: does it turn out that it will be a device for storage of cryptocurrencies? By the way, if you’re interested u can watch the teaser here:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n0_crqABJw.
Yep, it’ll be a device which will make storage of cryptocurrencies safer. Such an option of cryptocurrency storage in autonomous mode  is mentioned in crypto community as “HODL”.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Yep, it’ll be a device which will make storage of cryptocurrencies safer. Such an option of cryptocurrency storage in autonomous mode  is mentioned in crypto community as “HODL”.
Why is it considered to be safer than cold wallets?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:00:30 PM

Because digital signatures and keys which the users use to make transaction and transfer cryptocurrencies are stored on this device only. No one will be able to steal the keys on the Internet and, consequently, no one will be able to steal cryptocurrencies, too.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

Because digital signatures and keys which the users use to make transaction and transfer cryptocurrencies are stored on this device only. No one will be able to steal the keys on the Internet and, consequently, no one will be able to steal cryptocurrencies, too.
What if the hardware wallet itself will be stolen? What then?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: