Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:55:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][Pre-Sale] Mandala — revolutionary digital asset exchange 🔥  (Read 1593 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crick3698

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 

What’s that?)) I’m a newcomer and I’m not into it yet)).
These are tools that provide traders with a large amount of information about the market at the current time. This is also called a trading feed, maybe u heard something about it...

What is it necessary for?
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:59:55 AM

I’m wondering whether there will be  something like Order books and Time & Sales on the Mandala platform? You know, I have been trading for a long time and the availability of these tools shows really promising platforms.
Yes, Order books and Time & Sales will be presented on Mandala ‘cause the it’s believed that every trader needs such tools. 

These are tools that provide traders with a large amount of information about the market at the current time. This is also called a trading feed, maybe u heard something about it...

Live market data is essential to traders and can enable individuals to participate in markets by applying their own strategies in addition to using the Mandala tool suite to enhance their trading and investment plans. 
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Live market data is essential to traders and can enable individuals to participate in markets by applying their own strategies in addition to using the Mandala tool suite to enhance their trading and investment plans. 
By the way, will these tools be included in the basic functionality of the platform or will it be possible to access them for MDX tokens only?
niethera

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Only some ICO have brilliant concept and quality idea. Really recommended project !
Always stay and follow this awesome company. Best wishes to wonderful team
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:22:23 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2714588

This project also have ticker of MDX you should change your one to avoid confusing because this token is going to launch their product and this is very successful ICO.
21vek

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 12:26:07 PM

Кaкиe пepcпeктивы ?
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

New exchanges are always good, of course, if they are clean before users. I see that in addition to trading on the platform will be training in a trade. How will the training be conducted?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

How long will the beta testing of the Mandala platform last? When will you be ready to provide users with the full version of the project?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:45:20 PM

Do you plan to launch the release of Hardware wallet with the launch of the platform or at some other time?
woodcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Have you already started developing the core Mandala systems? I mean, if you start doing this after ICO, then we will have to wait for the launch of project for a long time.
rdizza

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:52:25 PM

What analytical tools will be available to Mandala users? How much will they cost?
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

Will tokenholders receive any dividends from Mandala?
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:28:43 AM

I wonder if I can view the trading history of other users in Mandala.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:36:07 AM

I heard that there will be a Portfolio View system on the platform, it will provide such an opportunity to users.
lok5874

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:43:26 AM

I heard that there will be a Portfolio View system on the platform, it will provide such an opportunity to users.
And what’s the timeframes within the framework of which I can view the history of trading of other users?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:48:24 AM

And what’s the timeframes within the framework of which I can view the history of trading of other users?
The system will store the history of user’s trading for the entire period of activity on Mandala. You will also be able to select trading transactions for a certain period of time.
lok5874

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:58:28 AM

The system will store the history of user’s trading for the entire period of activity on Mandala. You will also be able to select trading transactions for a certain period of time.
Will this system be available to all users or will it be necessary to pay extra for it?
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:07:24 PM

Will tokenholders receive any dividends from Mandala?
Nope, no dividends will be paid.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

And what  if I dont want people to view my trading history, can I hide it from other users?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:13:43 PM

How many tokens did you allocate for the ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: