Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:53:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21397 times)
Mat24

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Hey. You previous project was insuring pets. Why has the team decided to switch?
I wouldn’t call it “to switch”. As for me, the Rega team is still working in insurance area, it just expands the coverage. 
The fact that they’re experienced is certainly good, but do they have enough skills for technical implementation of the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Hey. You previous project was insuring pets. Why has the team decided to switch?
I wouldn’t call it “to switch”. As for me, the Rega team is still working in insurance area, it just expands the coverage. 
The fact that they’re experienced is certainly good, but do they have enough skills for technical implementation of the project?
Of course! They’ve even managed to create their own format of tokens! Not every decentralized project can boast something like this.
Mat24

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:15:43 AM

Of course! They’ve even managed to create their own format of tokens! Not every decentralized project can boast something like this.
I completely agree. Will it be possible to use only Rega tokens as insurance payment or any  popular cryptocurrency is suitable, too?
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

How did you know that they are not technically efficient ? If they are no efficient how can they are start developing the ERC721 contract and how they are developing luggage security thing without any knowledge.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

Can people that have taken part in bounty program sell their tokens immediately or will they be frozen for some time?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

Good afternoon. How many people have taken part in a bounty program? Were there enough rewards for everyone?
bars_kz

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Good evening. Almost anyone can become a founder of small insurance company with the help of your solution. Wont it draw attention of legislative authorities?
gazman

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:19:20 PM

I’ve come across articles about your project in popular blogs quite often. Did you pay for them or did the authors like yr idea?
alexphjones

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:16:39 PM

Has development of the product already started?
polonium84

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

Hey. As far as I understand, the current version of your smart contract isnt a final one. When will it be released?
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Can people that have taken part in bounty program sell their tokens immediately or will they be frozen for some time?
They are just planning about the project and you are thinking about dumping the coins. Roll Eyes

Good afternoon. How many people have taken part in a bounty program? Were there enough rewards for everyone?
You can post these queries if they post anything about bounties in the bounties thread.

@ I like the new term crowdsurance  Cheesy . Can you link to the official website and i am not sure how your project got endorsed by microsoft to use their service for free.  Cheesy I have a doubt with your lexi club, how do you analyse the financial loss of a pet due to trauma or illness and how do you verify these claims.
g8stTDas

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:05 PM

I’ve seen in your Twitter an article about Indian market of blockchain. Is it a priority for you?
newboi

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Has development of the product already started?
Yes, of course! The team has already published its own smart contract.

arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

Hi. The ICO is already over, but some people still havent received their tokens. Why?
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:11:29 AM

Hi. The ICO is already over, but some people still havent received their tokens. Why?

It’s necessary to undergo KYC procedure to receive the tokens. It wont take too much time.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:17:29 AM

It’s necessary to undergo KYC procedure to receive the tokens. It wont take too much time.
As far as I remember, nothing was told about undergoing KYC at the start stage of the sale.
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

As far as I remember, nothing was told about undergoing KYC at the start stage of the sale.

The reason is that at the time of start of the ICO undergoing such procedures wasn’t so important as it’s now. It is necessary to prevent unlawful usage of tokens and to avoid giving a handle for negative reviews.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

The reason is that at the time of start of the ICO undergoing such procedures wasn’t so important as it’s now. It is necessary to prevent unlawful usage of tokens and to avoid giving a handle for negative reviews.

I don’t understand but it seems to me that it will lead to decrease in the level on privacy of Rega users
arakx

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:50:26 AM

I don’t understand but it seems to me that it will lead to decrease in the level on privacy of Rega users
No way. The company offers quite a data storage policy which is quite loyal in relation to the users. In addition, they will be protected by encryption, so there shouldn’t be any reasons for being worried.
sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:45:24 AM

Good afternoon. Usually the brokers were a guarantor of stable insurance payments. ho will give such guarantees on your platform?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: