Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21400 times)
notbad4day

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:09:07 AM

Hello. Your website contains information that you are working with Microsoft. Could you, please, tell us more about the nature of this cooperation?
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:50:47 PM

Good afternoon. Your TokenContainer is simply amazing! Can ordinary users use its elements for free in their solutions?
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:15:54 AM

Hello. Will your tokenization mechanism will be used in other solutions? Do you plan to patent it?
Mat24

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:21:26 AM

Good afternoon. The info on “batchOverflow” vulnerability has been distributed actively recently. Are your tokens in danger?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:30:31 AM

Good afternoon. The info on “batchOverflow” vulnerability has been distributed actively recently. Are your tokens in danger?
No, tokens of this platform are not affected by this vulnerability. The Rega team even published a whole blog explaining this.
Mat24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:38:47 AM

No, tokens of this platform are not affected by this vulnerability. The Rega team even published a whole blog explaining this.
Hmm, I have not found it. Can you tell us more about how the problem was solved?
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:49:58 AM

Hmm, I have not found it. Can you tell us more about how the problem was solved?
It was not solved, it did not appear. The point is that the problem only occurs when you send the same number of tokens to multiple addresses.
Mat24

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:03:03 AM

It was not solved, it did not appear. The point is that the problem only occurs when you send the same number of tokens to multiple addresses.
So there’s a 100% guarantee that this problem will not arise with massive payments to users. For example, on insurance payments.
reallyhawk

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:15:02 AM

So there’s a 100% guarantee that this problem will not arise with massive payments to users. For example, on insurance payments.
Yes, there is a guarantee. The team sorted out the problem and found ways to solve it. Dont worry.
CAraBuss

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

How will your tokens be compatible with current laws? Or is it not necessary?
Baltman

Activity: 280
Merit: 170

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

This is not the first such project.
It seems to me that something like this was done: Aigang and InsChain

frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:30:52 AM

So if I invested in some project and this will be scam, I ll get a compensation? But who will compensate? Your platform?
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:01:22 AM

I have not seen any interesting videos on your YouTube channel for a long time. Perhaps it's worth fixing this?
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:01:14 PM

Hey. I heard that your solution for luggage insurance is almost ready. It's true?
ionbefore

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

Hey. I heard that your solution for luggage insurance is almost ready. It's true?
Yes it's true. The information is even posted on the Twitter of Rega, so it’s official.
b1o1o1h

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:10:51 PM

Yes it's true. The information is even posted on the Twitter of Rega, so it’s official.
Hmm, somehow this suddenly. It seems that the team has finished developing its own smart contract recently.
ionbefore

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Hmm, somehow this suddenly. It seems that the team has finished developing its own smart contract recently.
So it was, but remember that the development is carried out not only by the team itself, but also by its partners.
b1o1o1h

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:22:09 PM

So it was, but remember that the development is carried out not only by the team itself, but also by its partners.
Usually partners put very harsh conditions. Okay, and what kind of payment methods will be available as part of the new.
ionbefore

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:19 PM

Usually partners put very harsh conditions. Okay, and what kind of payment methods will be available as part of the new.
On the first investment period, Luggage Crowdsurance SmartContract will take only RST tokens.
b1o1o1h

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:32:15 PM

On the first investment period, Luggage Crowdsurance SmartContract will take only RST tokens.
Hmm and when will first investment period be over? Where can I find clear timeframes?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: