Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21403 times)
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:48:01 PM

Twitter has written that your team will soon introduce its first global product. Could you specify the dates?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Typically, the amount of insurance payment is assessed by professionals. How do you plan to involve them on your platform?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

Hey. You say that using Rega for insurance will save you money. However, I am afraid that this may negatively affect the quality of the services provided.
Forspareparts

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:02:35 AM

Hey. You say that using Rega for insurance will save you money. However, I am afraid that this may negatively affect the quality of the services provided.
No, the price reduction is achieved not at the expense of quality, but due to the elimination of many intermediaries.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:11:57 AM

No, the price reduction is achieved not at the expense of quality, but due to the elimination of many intermediaries.
However, intermediaries not only take part of the funds, but also perform various actions to control their use.
Forspareparts

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

However, intermediaries not only take part of the funds, but also perform various actions to control their use.

The use of smart contracts and blockchain excludes such a need. Now you do not need an intermediary - you can control everything yourself.
MkrKing

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

The use of smart contracts and blockchain excludes such a need. Now you do not need an intermediary - you can control everything yourself.
This is excellent, but I would prefer to delegate my powers to someone more qualified. Is this a possibility?
CAraBuss

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Good evening. Usually, insurance companies require a preliminary medical examination. Wont yr platform be an exception?
dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:54:04 PM

Will Lexi Club be included in the ecosystem of your platform or will it remain a separate solution?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:51:17 PM

Good afternoon. What technology do you plan to use to assess the condition of a person, transport or a home that is subject to insurance?
woodcoin

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:52:27 PM

It seems to me that neural networks will soon become an integral part of any IT solution. Do you plan to use them in Rega?
rdizza

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:57:03 PM

Hello. Is there still a bounty or a referral program? I understand that ICO is over, but I still would like to get tokens.
holland35

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

Hey.  I’m considering the demand that some tools offered by Rega company can have and I have a question – why don’t they develop their own SDK?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Hey.  I’m considering the demand that some tools offered by Rega company can have and I have a question – why don’t they develop their own SDK?
I do not think that this will be rational, as the tools can be actively used by competitors, which will negatively affect the development of this platform.
holland35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:58:30 AM

I do not think that this will be rational, as the tools can be actively used by competitors, which will negatively affect the development of this platform.
It's strange. Some platforms make development of the SDK their top priority, but in this case everything is vice-verse.
romfish

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:06:00 AM

It's strange. Some platforms make development of the SDK their top priority, but in this case everything is vice-verse.
It all depends on the nature of the platform. Personally, I'm sure that it's much more profitable for Rega to cooperate with interested parties than to sell the solution to them.
holland35

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:11:00 AM

It all depends on the nature of the platform. Personally, I'm sure that it's much more profitable for Rega to cooperate with interested parties than to sell the solution to them.
I don’t think that the platform will have demand at early stages.
romfish

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:18:00 AM

In that case, you are not a well-qualified forecaster. For example, the a luggage insurance solution in which a RST token will be presented is under development,  and only one month has passed since the ICO is over.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:21:47 AM

In that case, you are not a well-qualified forecaster. For example, the a luggage insurance solution in which a RST token will be presented is under development,  and only one month has passed since the ICO is over.

See i think ICO has completed in the month of the December, due to managerial issues they are little bit time to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap. But they need to concentrate on marketing efforts once the product is launched.
alexphjones

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

Some users are still used to work only via brokers. Perhaps it's worth adding a similar role to your platform?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: