Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:38:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21403 times)
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:00:15 AM

Hello. I saw that you are attracting the community to the development. The team that there is not enough money to hire employees?
Do not be so harsh. Simply the team develops the project openly and is aimed at stable interaction with the community.
I do not consider this approach to be rational at such an early stage of product development. I think that this should be somewhat delayed.
You are mistaken: in the community there are exclusively interested persons for whom this project is created. To find out about their needs is to make Rega better and more practical.
Yes, perhaps you are right. And will this approach be applied continuously or exclusively at an early stage of development?
sorrelin

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:08:25 AM

Good afternoon. Will it be possible to use your product for insurance of exchange transactions? This niche seems to me very promising.
Dreadtrader

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

What mechanisms provide a stable increase in the value of your token? It would be nice to apply "buyback and burn", today many projects do it.
HolyGrey

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

looks llike an interesting project are those partners are really your partner?
Ridorie

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:43:49 AM

Guys, can someone tell me. REGA is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
momo

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:23:34 PM

What kind of blockchain system are you going to use in your solution? Anyway, you are developing quite a lot of new tools.
app2endad

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:22:49 PM

I would like to know whether insurance companies are interested in your solution.  If so, I would be happy to hear their names.
steelcityveteran

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

Hello. Recently you wrote in one of the social networks that a new global product will appear soon. When exactly will this happen?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

Does one need to undergo KYC to use your platform? If so, who will conduct it? Your employees? Or will you hire a third-party agency?

sdfslei

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:58:08 AM

Hello.
are not you afraid that conflicts can arise not only between customers, but between the client and Rega?
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:04:01 AM

Hello.
are not you afraid that conflicts can arise not only between customers, but between the client and Rega?

I doubt that someone will be dissatisfied with the fact that he gets the opportunity to significantly save on insurance
sdfslei

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:10:55 AM

Hello.

I doubt that someone will be dissatisfied with the fact that he gets the opportunity to significantly save on insurance
Simply sometimes insurance companies specifically delay payments in order to maintain a positive economic balance about showing investors excellent statistics.
Gamelander

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

Hello.

Simply sometimes insurance companies specifically delay payments in order to maintain a positive economic balance about showing investors excellent statistics.
This situation will never arise on this platform, because, thanks to the flat admin fee, the sending party loses motivation for payment delays.
sdfslei

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:17:55 AM

Hello.

This situation will never arise on this platform, because, thanks to the flat admin fee, the sending party loses motivation for payment delays.
And this flat admin fee is paid in any case or only by those who create payment requests?
Gamelander

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:25:28 AM

Hello.

And this flat admin fee is paid in any case or only by those who create payment requests?

As far as I understand, in the absence of requests for payment, platform users should not pay any additional commissions.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

Good evening. will it be necessary to create a special request for access to data in the blockchain or will they all be public?
evergreensys

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:43 AM

Why was the Super Pool created? I have nothing against it, but I want to clearly understand its role in the early stages of platform development
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:12:22 AM

The development of the platform is very active. When do you think the next full-fledged project will be launched?
ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:11 AM

The development of the platform is very active. When do you think the next full-fledged project will be launched?

judging by the news, the closest project will be luggage insurance. you can learn about the features of its release from news in social networks
MkrKing

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

judging by the news, the closest project will be luggage insurance. you can learn about the features of its release from news in social networks
But, as I understand, this project is created in cooperation, that is, Rega is not its owners
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: