Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] REGA - The World's First Crowdsurance Platform On Blockchain 🔥  (Read 21403 times)
ro777jer

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:43:42 AM

The development of the platform is very active. When do you think the next full-fledged project will be launched?

judging by the news, the closest project will be luggage insurance. you can learn about the features of its release from news in social networks
But, as I understand, this project is created in cooperation, that is, Rega is not its owners
nevertheless, it allows you to evaluate the effect of crowdsurance in practice and increase the credibility of this method of insurance, which will attract more users
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

The development of the platform is very active. When do you think the next full-fledged project will be launched?

Hmm, I saw it in telegraph group, they are much more active. I've seen this project scam earlier. Why did not understand. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167159.0
Hey. The team keeps attending various events, although the ICO is already over. What is it necessary for?
After the investment fraud, when scam projects come in the market repeatedly.. Open it, why did it happen.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

judging by the news, the closest project will be luggage insurance. you can learn about the features of its release from news in social networks
But, as I understand, this project is created in cooperation, that is, Rega is not its owners
nevertheless, it allows you to evaluate the effect of crowdsurance in practice and increase the credibility of this method of insurance, which will attract more users
But what does this give RST? How will this affect the growth of the value of the token? I think that a full-fledged project is much more effective in this matter
ro777jer

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:18:41 AM

But what does this give RST? How will this affect the growth of the value of the token? I think that a full-fledged project is much more effective in this matter

at the initial stage, Luggage Crowdsurance SmartContract will only accept RST tokens, so you do not have to worry about anything
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:28:40 AM

at the initial stage, Luggage Crowdsurance SmartContract will only accept RST tokens, so you do not have to worry about anything

the main thing is that RST is preserved in the project and after the initial stage
and information on other projects has not yet appeared?
foreverman

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

Judging by your Twitter, to use the platform will require the presence of certain knowledge in the field of programming
And when will a simple interface be created?
alcoholbtc

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Hello
who determines the Payback ratio? usually this value was set by the insurance company itself.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

Good afternoon.
It's still difficult for me to understand the mechanics of your project.
Can someone explain to me what the development of the pool distribution gives?
momo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

What gives your token integration with Bancor protocol? As far as I understand, soon it will not be available on classic exchangers.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:16:50 PM

Can someone tell me the exact number of tokens currently in circulation? I want to assess the prospects for the growth of value.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Hello. What is REGA expert license, and what role does it play in the ecosystem of this platform? I found the information, but I would like to explain everything in simple and understandable language.

alexphjones

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Hello. to assess the size of payments will be attracted by insurance professionals or do users themselves have to cope with this task?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

Why do not you make KYC mandatory for all future platform participants?
This will greatly simplify the identification procedure in the future
lok5874 (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:46:48 AM

Hello.
Why does your platform negotiate with Bancor?
It seemed to me that placing on several exchangers would be enough.
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:53:33 AM

Hello.
Firstly, exchangers never happen a little. secondly, the Rega team continues its campaign to enter the global market
lok5874 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Hello.
Firstly, exchangers never happen a little. secondly, the Rega team continues its campaign to enter the global market
yes, but they have already been added to WorldCoinDesK
Why use Bancor?
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

Hello.

Inorder to increase their credibility and efforts they are doing in the background. Already they have developed a product for luggage security which they want to market it heavily. They also want to enter into the global market in order to get awareness about the rega.
romfish

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:43 AM

Hello.
Why use Bancor?
Based on my experience, Bancor is used much more often. In addition, it is used to solve problems with liquidity supply in a variety of projects, which indicates its stability.
lok5874 (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Hello.
Why use Bancor?
Based on my experience, Bancor is used much more often. In addition, it is used to solve problems with liquidity supply in a variety of projects, which indicates its stability.
Good. And when will the Rega tokens be presented on this platform? Can someone tell me the exact date?
Mops

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

good evening. according to the report, the team signed an agreement with one of the Russian insurance companies
maybe it should be given more publicity?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: