Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INNBC]INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH 💚 Funding AIDS cure research*get JDM cars 🚗  (Read 17804 times)
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

We are very excited to share this wonderful youtube review of our ICO. Language is Russian.

https://youtu.be/b74vb5zjq7E

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH PRE-ICO just started today and it's now possible to participate in the pre-sale.

Get your INNBC Tokens at pre-sale with a 20% discount!

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/pre-ico

http://spiderman22.altervista.org/pre-ico.JPG

Participating is very easy. Step 1. Download and install the wonderful MetaMask browser Add-on (https://metamask.io/). Step 2. Import MyEtherWallet into MetaMask. This is important. Please do not use the Metamask own ETH wallet, use your MyEtherWallet account imported into Metamask to buy Tokens so you can later move them out of your wallet using MyEtherWallet. Unfortunately, Metamask still does not provide an UI to directly move Tokens. Step 3. Go to our invest page, select the number of INNBC Tokens you want to purchase, click on "contribute", sign the transaction, and congratulations you are now a INNBC Token holder! You will immediately see your Token balance displayed on the invest page. To add the INNBC Token to Metamask, choose from the menu "Token", "add Tokens", and copy the Token address (0x85558055812f19eB084B8bA327470e84Ad795b11). You can also contribute by QR code. However, please be sure to use a wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens, as Tokens will be deposited to the address you use to contribute.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

Just let me know if you have any question or problem with the Token sale Smiley

Innovative Bioresearch.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:41:05 AM

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH PRE-ICO just started today and it's now possible to participate in the pre-sale.

Participating is very easy. Step 1. Download and install the wonderful MetaMask browser Add-on (https://metamask.io/). Step 2. Import MyEtherWallet into MetaMask. This is important. Please do not use the Metamask own ETH wallet, use your MyEtherWallet account imported into Metamask to buy Tokens so you can later move them out of your wallet using MyEtherWallet. Unfortunately, Metamask still does not provide an UI to directly move Tokens. Step 3. Go to our invest page, select the number of INNBC Tokens you want to purchase, click on "contribute", sign the transaction, and congratulations you are now a INNBC Token holder! You will immediately see your Token balance displayed on the invest page. To add the INNBC Token to Metamask, choose from the menu "Token", "add Tokens", and copy the Token address (0x85558055812f19eB084B8bA327470e84Ad795b11). You can also contribute by QR code. However, please be sure to use a wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens, as Tokens will be deposited to the address you use to contribute.
the explanation is very detailed and obviously, I am sure for the participants will easily understand it once and I support this project in order to be successful because it has a purpose that is very noble.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:21:56 AM

http://spiderman22.altervista.org/pre-ico.JPG

the explanation is very detailed and obviously, I am sure for the participants will easily understand it once and I support this project in order to be successful because it has a purpose that is very noble.
if the explanation of this project is clear certainly will many understand and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who join, and this project will be successful.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:06:15 AM

if the explanation of this project is clear certainly will many understand and I am also sure will be many participants and investors who join, and this project will be successful.
it is true that with a clear explanation that it will attract many interested participants and investors, I am also sure this project will achieve its success with maximum later.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:10:07 AM

with the concept and also the goal is extremely attractive and noble I am convinced that this project will get plenty of support from participants. hopefully later made the projects can be smoothly and successfully.
afoxz

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:16:38 AM

nice project. I hope many buy tokens
tepong

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 04:18:56 AM

interesting project
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:04:14 AM

with the concept and also the goal is extremely attractive and noble I am convinced that this project will get plenty of support from participants. hopefully later made the projects can be smoothly and successfully.
much support was very important for the progress of the project, but I also hope that all teams will manage this project very seriously so that the project can be successful.
cbholic

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:23:33 AM

projects that have a good purpose and are very useful for everyone in the future. hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many investors support this project.
my dream2021

Activity: 359
Merit: 61

︻┳デ═—

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Dev give me reason why just 3 people in behind this project and can we see sosial media link this team?

"BTC Bitcoin is a man-made, open-source technology – not a gift handed down from the heavens"
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:02:56 AM

personally, I very much hope that the project could be developed and a great success. because the project has a goal that is very useful, hopefully this project not only got a lot of support from the participants but hopefully the project can earn extraordinary support from investors.
ajinomoco

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

this project is really good and will be useful to many people in the world. but it needs a lot of funds for development. I hope many investors will be interested to participate in this project.
satriatelo

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:16:08 AM

personally, I very much hope that the project could be developed and a great success. because the project has a goal that is very useful, hopefully this project not only got a lot of support from the participants but hopefully the project can earn extraordinary support from investors.
I agree with you, it is true this project has a very good purpose, besides the support hope his team will also be more eager to work for this project, if support is much but the team is not compact I think this project also will not run, so there must be both,  support and teamwork, success for the future.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

projects that have a good purpose and are very useful for everyone in the future. hopefully, the progress will be smooth and many investors support this project.

Thank you very much for the kind words.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:27:43 AM

Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your token? If conducted, with what exchanges?
egretia
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 01:08:49 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Tell me, do you negotiate with cryptocurrency exchanges about listing your token? If conducted, with what exchanges?
egretia

Well, they should be immediately tradable on Etherdelta. You just have to add our Token as custom Token, and that's it (but it should be officially listed soon). Then, depending on trading volume, we will negotiate to have it listed on bigger exchanges. We will make a specific announcement about listing. But, are you aware that unline any other Token on the market, our Token is backed by the value of physical goods? Do you know that it will be spendable to buy JDM cars from our garage? Thus, this should help the INNBC Token to hold its value.

Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:59:09 PM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

good projects are very exciting awaiting good news from the luck of this promising project
egretia

Thank you very much for your interest. Will keep you updated about any relevant news  Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: