Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:35:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INNBC]INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH 💚 Funding AIDS cure research*get JDM cars 🚗  (Read 17804 times)
Danny185

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:58:13 AM

I support this project 101%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

Ico listed on CryptoNext's ICO List

https://cryptonext.com/ico/Innovative-Bioresearch
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

The problem of cancer for many centuries remains not defeated.And you know, I am pleased that the world with the advent of blockchain technology can somehow develop in this direction,the team of young developers has a lot of experience and a personal vision of how people can fight serious diseases.I hope that they will succeed.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

The problem of cancer for many centuries remains not defeated.And you know, I am pleased that the world with the advent of blockchain technology can somehow develop in this direction,the team of young developers has a lot of experience and a personal vision of how people can fight serious diseases.I hope that they will succeed.

As you mention cancer, I would like to share a little story regarding our paper on salamander regeneration as a model for developing novel cancer treatments (http://www.jcancer.org/v05p0715.htm)

When I wrote the paragraph entitled "Salamander Regeneration and Cancer", I was asked by the journal why I didn't mention more modern studies exploring the ability of salamanders to cure cancer in cells of other species, such as frogs, transplanted into salamanders. The reason is simple. There are no modern studies exploring such amazing natural ability to cure cancer in salamanders, which could lead us to develop a cure for cancer. Research in this area was basically interrupted around the 1948, with the study of Rose SM being the last of its kind (Rose SM, Wallingford HM. Transformation of renal tumors of frogs to normal tissues in regenerating limbs of salamanders. Science. 1948;107:457). We believe this is unacceptable, and our mission is to continue this kind of research, which was simply left to die by the academic world.
James678

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

This is really an interesting project. It touches on important vital issues for today, I am glad that such promising projects are being created. I think this will be useful for many people. I think many will agree that this is an innovative project. I wish you good luck and development, I will follow the topic.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:36:42 PM

Wow, biotech ICOs looks trendy nowadays. Just participated in Shivom ICO, it was completely sold out in 8 minutes!  it seems to me that you guys have all the chances to raise funds.
Moreover your project is not about money, it has real value and can change our lives to the better!
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:11:57 PM

Quite an interesting project, I have not seen such ideas for a long time. The project is necessary and relevant. New projects in the field of medicine aimed at a healthy lifestyle are already coming out weekly, and this personally pleases me. I believe that everything related to medicine and how it can help a person and his health should develop and improve. In so many competitive environments, the really necessary ones will develop.
Evgenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:35:18 PM

announcement only 3 team members. do you have any advisors? Do you plan to expand the team? or can you already have news on this?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 01:15:43 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

announcement only 3 team members. do you have any advisors? Do you plan to expand the team? or can you already have news on this?

As you can see we perform biomedical reserch, and you can check our latest publication exploring SupT1 cell infusion as a possible HIV therapy

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27128948

Therefore, our team is perfectly capable of doing the job, as is. This is the difference between our ICO and other ICOs. Our project is based on a real business and we have been doing this for years; it's not a collection of fancy presentations.

HOW WE OPERATE
For research projects, Jonathan Fior works as PI (principal investigator), conceiving the experiments and writing the experiment protocol. The work is then commissioned to a Contract Research Organization (CRO), which physically performs the experiments. Jonathan Fior then supervises all aspects related to the research communicating closely with the CRO. Once the experiments are completed, he analyzes the results and writes a scientific paper, which is published in a peer reviewed scientific journal. This means that although our team is not a large team, we actually have companies with 100+ people working for us. This way we can keep a small, yet strong and great, team.

Because we perform the core work internally, and then outsource the rest to big companies with 100+ people (e.g., Axenis, Bertin Pharma), we can operate with a small team.

Now, let me ask you something. Would you rather have the application developed by some junior programmers working on a garage over beers (as it happnes for many ICOs), or have a professional software developer such as WillowTree working on it?

Having said that, our business is expanding and it's surely possible we will increase our team and/or add advisors. We have some interesting partnership coming and will accounce it when we are ready.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:16:11 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 01:34:31 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Wow, biotech ICOs looks trendy nowadays. Just participated in Shivom ICO, it was completely sold out in 8 minutes!  it seems to me that you guys have all the chances to raise funds.
Moreover your project is not about money, it has real value and can change our lives to the better!

One key difference though is that they do not actually perform biomedical research. They are only developing the software solution, while we perform actual AIDS cure research. The implications are substantial as it means our Token utility is directly related to our research.  
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:29:39 PM

We launched our INNBC exclusive referral program, with generous payments in ETH💚

All details in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4176416.0

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:57:06 PM

Wow, biotech ICOs looks trendy nowadays. Just participated in Shivom ICO, it was completely sold out in 8 minutes!  it seems to me that you guys have all the chances to raise funds.

One key difference though is that they do not actually perform biomedical research. They are only developing the software solution, while we perform actual AIDS cure research. The implications are substantial as it means our Token utility is directly related to our research.  
Yeah, that's right. You have real utility token. And I have never met before any ICO devoted to AIDS cure research. And you bring value to the people.
If I have some tokens, what can you provide me in your platform?
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:42:37 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 08:50:12 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Yeah, that's right. You have real utility token. And I have never met before any ICO devoted to AIDS cure research. And you bring value to the people.
If I have some tokens, what can you provide me in your platform?

First, in addition to what we can provide you in our platform, you will hold a Token that is backed by the value of actual physical goods. So you know that you hold something that has some actual real world value. The reason is that we wanted our Token to also succeed as crypto used as a means of payment for goods and services. Yes, we were that ambitious.

•At the first stage (right after the end of the Token Sale) we will launch our INNBC JDM ONLINE GARAGE, were INNBC tokens can be spent to buy cars from a selection of high quality JDM classic cars. Selection of cars will mostly concentrate on classic iconic JDM cars such as Skylines, Supras, Subaru, and EVOs. Wonderfully, when it comes to JDM cars, our founder, Jonathan Fior, has a great expertise as he is personally involved in the business of importing them and over the years he has therefore established a solid network of professional contacts, which makes us confident about providing a quality service.

We also did this because we wanted to protect INNBC Token holders from the highly speculative nature of trading prices on crypto exchanges by having our Token backed by the value of actual physical goods; these classic JDM cars are true collector items and as such they are only going up in value.

Now, to specifically answer your question, let's talk about the Token utility within our platform.

•At the second stage (3-6 months after Token sale) we will launch the first version of our “You’re not alone” app, were INNBC tokens can be spent to access a number of privileged features in the app ecosystem such as becoming moderator in the social communities. The 1% of the revenue generated by in-app ads will go to community moderators as a compensation for their work. So you will be able to use our Token to become moderator, and once you have such a position, you will earn actual money from in-app ads as a compensation for your work.

In addition, Token economy will be integral part of the rep reward point system of the social community. Users who will make particularly useful contributions will earn Tokens. As an incentive to make the community grow, which in turn means more revenue from in app-ads, and thus more earings for moderators.  

Now, what is the main factor that will drive the user adoption of our app, which in turn will make the community grow, meaning more revenue from in app-ads?
Our AIDS cure research. HIV seropositive people (and anyone who is just interested about AIDS research) will join the community to be updated about the state of our research, to open topics discussing the research, and for receiving information and support by our staff that will manage the platform. In conclusion, our AIDS research will be integral to the utilty and therefore value of INNBC Tokens.

In addition, we plan to accept INNBC Tokens as a means of payment for all our future medical treatments and products.

The "you're not alone" app will also feature a decentralized database for processing clinical data. We will start using the app for our own research, which means any user will be able to download the app and have a representation of all the data on the fly. Something that current ancient databases cannot provide. And it is likely that our app will also be used by other research institutions as we believe that it will help speed up clinical research development tremendously.

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Quite an interesting project, I have not seen such ideas for a long time. The project is necessary and relevant. New projects in the field of medicine aimed at a healthy lifestyle are already coming out weekly, and this personally pleases me. I believe that everything related to medicine and how it can help a person and his health should develop and improve. In so many competitive environments, the really necessary ones will develop.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Smiley
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

New youtube review of our ICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2rhFOidtyA&t
Hillinye

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:50:04 PM

this project is really good and will be useful to many people in the world. but it needs a lot of funds for development. I hope many investors will be interested to participate in this project.
collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:15:15 PM

This is another project aimed at humanitarian goals for public health. The project conducts research following a test method and allows any contractual partner to have a clinical investigation to enter data generated by their test. In this way, the project can own many people's intellectual property. I believe that successful projects will be of great significance to public health.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

this project is really good and will be useful to many people in the world. but it needs a lot of funds for development. I hope many investors will be interested to participate in this project.

Thanks. We are a biotech company performing novel biomedical research, and scientific research is something serious. One of the things that sets our ICO apart from the other ICO offerings is that it is based on our AIDS cure research. Behind our project there are therefore many years of hard work and investments to perform and publish our research. Investors with us know that they are investing into something real and concrete, and not in one of those bubble soap projects that disappear the day after the ICO because they are not solving any real issue and are just a collection of fancy presentations.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 02:53:52 PM

This is another project aimed at humanitarian goals for public health. The project conducts research following a test method and allows any contractual partner to have a clinical investigation to enter data generated by their test. In this way, the project can own many people's intellectual property. I believe that successful projects will be of great significance to public health.

There are several good reasons to have clinical data on the blockchain.

•Immutability. Scientific data need to be immutable. Once a study is peer reviewed and published, its data must be permanently stored and never altered. In the blockchain, all data is stored in every single node, never ceasing to exist, and always staying on the blockchain. It is immutability that gives the blockchain its openness and BFT (Byzantine Fault Tolerance).

​•Decentralization. The blockchain is designed to be distributed and synchronized across networks, making data freely available to anyone. We believe that scientific data should be shared and not being hidden behind a firewall.

​•Security. The kind of transactions that can be performed are strictly defined in advance and stored in the blockchain as “smart contracts”; this prevents fraudulent data from being added to the blockchain thus ensuring integrity of the database. By contrast, it would be much easier to compromise a centralized database.

​In conclusion, although it is true that such an application could be implemented with a centralized system, decentralization is the only way to ensure the data is not manipulated, and all information is pubblicly available in a platform that can't be influenced by the will of any particular entity or government. Decentralization is essential to hand over administrative authority from central institutions managing the data, such as governments and private entities, to the collectivity. In fact, if the database is controlled by one single entity, being it a private entity or government, it means that such entity has total control over the database, and such control can be influenced by personal conflicts of interests. Therefore, decentralization is the only way to ensure that scientific data become public property. In addition, in terms of costs, creating an infrastructure ensuring the same level of data integrity protection of a smart contract deployed on the Etherum blockchain, which is basically impossible to compromise, and most importantly, maintaining such a platform up and running, would simply not be feasible.
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 04:59:45 PM

New youtube review of our ICO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6oGd9o9Epg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: